Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-16-2015, 09:10 AM   #21
Ronin
#MAGA

Battle Record: 0-1

Ronin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant future

Yea that network of caves is where bran is right now. And grrm said he's extended the books to 9 instead of 7 cause there's still so much he wants to do. He said no way he finishes it in 7.
Old 06-16-2015, 10:11 AM   #22
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Well, all I can say is that I hope all of the references from this season end up actually making sense later, otherwise fuck them for wasting my time.

If Jon Snow is Targerean, perhaps when they go to burn his body, he will rise like The Mother of Dragons and then Melissandre will get her spirits lifted to the fire Gawd once more?

Here's to hoping that the Direwolves and Longclaw actually end up truly mattering in the end or again, F them for wasting my time.

Also, the show likes to show us violent deaths, so if a character does not die a violent death, I will not believe that they are dead. I would imagine that The Hound is not dead and possibly Stannis isn't dead. Next season it may show that Breanne just stabbed the sword into the tree.

Who knows. I just want the show to ultimately make sense.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 10:22 AM   #23
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Why does everyone keep saying that if "you don't see them die" they are not dead. Do you really think that big dyke chick was going to let Stannis live?
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 10:36 AM   #24
Ronin
#MAGA

Ronin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant future

Idk. But, if u don't see em die then they're not dead...more n likely lol
Old 06-16-2015, 11:25 AM   #25
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I think it'll show her sword in the tree behind him next season and she's gonna use him as a bargaining chip for ramsay to get Sansa

But Sansa ducked out so she'll just get her axe wound mutilated by Yung Bolton
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 02:01 PM   #26
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Why does everyone keep saying that if "you don't see them die" they are not dead. Do you really think that big dyke chick was going to let Stannis live?
I'm just sayin... the money match is Mountain VS Hound. We know Mountain aint dead, no word on Hound but yo, that's match of the century for me so I'm hoping.

I'm almost 100 for sure the Boltons want Stannis' head on a pike at their gate, that's whats up so you know Sasquatch Dyke gotta be smart enough to know that.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 02:28 PM   #27
Victor

Victor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant future

Hmm. Good points by both. Jon dead tho lol
Victor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 04:54 PM   #28
Ronin
#MAGA

U shut ur fuckn whore mouth saying jon dead nigga
Old 06-16-2015, 06:23 PM   #29
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

hardhome should of been the finale. the finale episode was rushed and sloppy. i hated it. a lot of stannis/bolton build up for it to end in 30 seconds. fucking wack fucking garbage
Old 06-16-2015, 08:04 PM   #30
dyedinthewool
green eggs and damn

Battle Record: 1-4

dyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artificial View Post
Nah Jon ain't dead. They didn't show the red lady cming back for nothing. I thought what if he comes back to life cause they didn't burn his body

Was disappointed in the way danys ended. The books had her controlling drogon and coming down on the dothraki.

Cersei got it raw. But now she got her own personal mountain.
That's what I thought. After they killed him I remembered that the red lady had come back to castle black. But as per the director and kit, jon snow is dead. What better way to keep everyone on their toes til next season though?

And cersei is getting ready to clean house next season with that big ol knight. That doctor put him the fuck back together somehow
dyedinthewool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 08:58 PM   #31
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

kit harington was spotted in belfast where they film

so people are thinking he's coming back

but he could be "back" to play his corpse

USELESS KNOWLEDGE
Old 06-17-2015, 12:20 AM   #32
john hensley

Battle Record: 6-5

Champed
- Summer Classic III
- Fight Night XIV
- Netcees Battle League

john hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant future

I say no way Jon is dead. If he were his role would have been pointless. How about Sam the apprentice maester reviving him? I dunno. But they wrote Jon as such an important character I don't see his storyline just ending with a night watch mutiny. I say he dies but then comes back
john hensley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 12:26 AM   #33
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

in the books he probably survives by warging into ghost. pretty sure the first chapter of book 5 is of a skinchanger/warg/animal dude, who means nothing to the story really. he's just a wildling dude who controls beasts. but martin makes a point to open the book with him, stealing the body of another human to stay alive. and then the last chapter, or at least one of the last chapter, snow "dies". so he probably does that.

but the show could be completely different. they might put all there eggs in the daenrys basket considering there is no young griff

"3 headed dragon"

they introduce no young griff, and kill jon snow. they can just make it daenrys with her 3 dragons. while in the books its probably gonna be daenyrs, griff, and jon snow. although i hold out hope tyrion is 1 of the three heads and griff is a failure

i want to talk about griff but i'll feel shitty if he ends up showing up in the show next season. lol i've probably said too much already
Old 06-17-2015, 12:49 AM   #34
john hensley

Battle Record: 6-5

Champed
- Summer Classic III
- Fight Night XIV
- Netcees Battle League

john hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant future

Jon snow won't just go away imo. Why waste so much precious money shooting snow if there's only a simple death to end it?
john hensley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 01:36 AM   #35
Ronin
#MAGA

He might take over someone's body, but they gotta be brainless for that to happen. Yea he aint dead. I still say the red witch revives him as azor ahai with theons blood cause technically theon is kings blood.

I think bran will control a dragon with his warg power.
Old 06-17-2015, 10:05 AM   #36
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Battle Record: 38-35

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- Battle Arena Tournament
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future

Theory is that Jon Snow will come back as the Lightbringer dude that Slayed the white walkers in the past.
Old 06-17-2015, 11:39 AM   #37
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Mountainstein FTW tho
Old 06-17-2015, 06:09 PM   #38
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

"Prophecy is like a half-trained mule. It looks as though it might be useful, but the moment you trust in it, it kicks you in the head." - tyrion lannister

yall put too much shit into azor ahai.

in case you only watch the show and young griff might enter the show, you might not want to read below. but you should. because the show is caught up to the books and past them.

------------

the prince that was promised is also a prophecy, that is DIFFERENT, from azor ahai, but people use them interchangeably, like melisandre or whatever. her being a follower of rhloor or whatever the fuck, believe in azor ahai, but its a tale from asshai or some shit. the prince who was promised is in westeros. he is born under the bleeding star or whatever (the comet thing) and amidst smoke and salt. jon snow was born a long time before the comet was in the sky. he may have been born amidst smoke and salt tho, if rhaegar knocked up lyanna and she was captive or whatever in that tower, when ned, howling reed and them killed the sword of the morning and the other kingsguard guarding the tower

this also lends credence tho to her carrying rhaegars heir, because why else would the kingsguard be guarding a stark in a tower, and not guarding their king. so while jon snow is probably targaryan, even ghost has the white hair of one, he probably isn't the prince who is promised. he probably isn't azor ahai either because he doesn't have a flaming sword. if you think longclaw being valyrian steel fits the mold, then there are over 200 people in westeros alone who have a valyrian steel blade who could also be him.

rhaegar himself believed he was the prince who was promised, then he had aegon, and named him the prince who was promised. aegon is still alive, i don't think there was a comet and i don't know where he was born. but word young griff doesn't have a sword either, and rhaegar was wrong thinking he was the prince, so he's probably wrong thinking his son is too, but who's to say he isn't?

they also claim it could be daenrys

and then other cultures have different prophecies as well, yi ti thinks its a woman with a monkey tail.

my main point of this post is prophecies are bullshit.

martin deals in realism, albeit in the fantasy realm. if jon snow ends up being something important cool. i just ain't placing my eggs in that basket. i'm not saying he's definitively dead, but i'm also not proclaiming him anything. he has yet to do ANYTHING in the books except be hated and made lord commander, and then stabbed alot. he doesn't kill any white walkers.

melisandre has never resurrected anyone. she might not be able to, let alone know how to. and even if she does resurrect him, like whats his face, fuck i forget. the one dude, he could come back completely different. the one knight who died a bunch of times and was brought back a bunch of times, was different every time. he was a pompous ass who was boastful and bagged bitches, then he came back and was sullen and ominous, then he came back different again etc.

so jon snow could come back a completely different dude.

or what i think happens is he takes over ghost or mormonts raven, and then takes over a different human altogether

also the three headed dragon thing is tricky. tyrion has just as strong a claim to targaryan blood as jon snow. i mean he even has the violet eyes. aegon is alive, and daenrys too. tyrion is martins favorite character. it wouldnt surprise me if jon snow is dead as shit and those 3 are the main 3 headed into the end. or even if aegon fails and is killed, and jon snow lives, and its jon tyrion and dany

one thing to keep in mind too, is aegon the conquerer had 2 wives. so dany the conquerer might have 2 husbands

the key is tho no one knows. my main point to reiterate is prophecies are dumb. this isn't normal fantasy where you can guess what will happen.

i'm just hype for the winds of winter
Old 06-17-2015, 06:26 PM   #39
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

but yo

if the prophecy is true its daenerys. i've made up my mind.

dragons have no gender, maester aemon tells sam that the prince or whatever could mean princess as well, the prophecy is so old the translation was fucked.

dany was born on dragonstone, the island stronghold of the targaryans, amidst a great storm (born amongst salt). she seen the red comet in the sky before burning drogo's funeral pyre (where she was reborn as the mother of dragons, "born amonst smoke")

also the woods witch/ghost of high heart, who predicted balon greyjoys death and a bunch of other shit to arya and the brotherhood without banners, also predicted the prince who was promised would come from dany's parents, which is why their marriage was arranged. they had two kids. viserys and dany. viserys is dead. dany is the only other kid they had.

so she has the strongest claim.

jon snow can suck a dick.
Old 06-17-2015, 06:31 PM   #40
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

also when tyrion and jorah hear that dude speaking or whatever about dany, and how the "dark eye is upon her" tyrion recognises it from an ancient prophecy

they don't elaborate on what prophecy, but considering every thing we do know of the prince that was promised that fits with dany, its safe to assume that this also fits