Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2014, 08:04 PM   #21
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

In short...war...and natural disasters will converge upon the population due to the vortex of death. Every imaginable I'll shall befall the earth because of this great cyclical object. It shall bring about zombies...people will go mad...wars and battles will be fought on grounds that will shake and crack beneath them...mountains will open up..some will spew fire..some will not and they will sink into the earth. Your family is not your family..your friends are not your friends...betrayel...murder.,.rape..a plethora of evil will envelope the minds of the world. Vortex of death.

Goodbye
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 08:10 PM   #22
theMuzzl3

Battle Record: 2-6

theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3

I white person was shot by the cops? OMFG!!!! ITS TIME!!!! Not...
theMuzzl3 AKA Malibu's Most Wanted
theMuzzl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 08:11 PM   #23
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

l8r
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 08:23 PM   #24
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

bring it on. Rapture or death....win win.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 08:29 PM   #25
theMuzzl3

theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3

EGO has been a center point in many revolutions in the past.

I am here to say that EGO is not going to be a center point in any possible successful revolution that may happen any time soon, and if it is… it definitely is not going to be YOUR ego.

Good luck with your quest of self righteous suicide containing the hurt of innocent lives. People have been heard. Now, its the animals' turn to have a word.

The drugs wear off, and then you're left skinnier than usual… but still meat, all the same.

Thanks for your warning, YDK has noted it. He will be ready… and the force of resistance will follow him because he has no name for any following.

If you know its coming, then the NSA, CIA, FBI, DEA, and STFUA have any reason to search your body and shoot you in the face without probable cause.

Niburu was found 6 years ago, and then December 21st, 2012 happened. Get over it.

Witty begs for it to stop. Others gather in agreement and disagree with your existence. The internet is shut down. You STFU. Then world peace happens.

Bags mentions trolls. It is a strong suggestion that Bags trolls. We deny it. We love Bags. Especially, when they contain our doggy's droppings.

We question what is going to happen… but its just your dumb ass with a stick of dynamite, trying to take down Staples Center.

If you want a war, start by naming our enemies. Who are the 50 most wealthy persons on this Earth? Do they have mutual agreements about how to push whatever agenda they have upon us? Name them. Be specific. The feds won't delete your posts until they actually make some sense.

Everything you speak of sounds very promising. Perhaps you are waging a war against yourself and against all humans. Is it possible that you are your own enemy? How do we actually fix shit in this world? Everyone with an ounce of testosterone wants a war, but has no idea how or where to direct their anger. Do you? Will someone care enough to take notice, when you do it? Start by shutting the fuck up, and then fuck off… and you will find that the world comes into peace without you taking an idiotic action towards a group of persons that you don't even know exists.

Signed ~theMuzzl3

and, Fuck Off @ https://www.facebook.com/LOVE.2.FO

Also, thanks for the inspiration! WIth this forum… inspiration is rare (this is directed at everyone who posted here, not just the author of the topic).

Last edited by theMuzzl3; 12-02-2014 at 09:30 PM.
Old 12-02-2014, 09:17 PM   #26
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Post more.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 12-02-2014, 09:22 PM   #27
theMuzzl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
Post more.
Veritas? Aren't you some sort of legend?
Old 12-02-2014, 09:24 PM   #28
Tic

Battle Record: 51-29

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Tic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant future

Skynetcees lmao
Tic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 09:27 PM   #29
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMuzzl3 View Post
Veritas? Aren't you some sort of legend?
EGO boost activate!
Old 12-02-2014, 09:39 PM   #30
theMuzzl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
EGO boost activate!
bam (and everyone questions whether you are really Veritas).
Old 12-02-2014, 09:42 PM   #31
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
bam (and everyone questions whether you are really Veritas).
I am the walrus honey badger hybrid. You are dave....the octopus.
Old 12-02-2014, 09:46 PM   #32
theMuzzl3

How the fuck did you know that I am octo-something?

Are you like magic?

8 arms & 1 voice still = 1 voice.
Old 12-02-2014, 10:23 PM   #33
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
How the fuck did you know that I am octo-something?

Are you like magic?

8 arms & 1 voice still = 1 voice.
Elab

Tags
187 ina undercover bunker, a jose conseco bat@?, long black hair catlady dream, shumate giving shocker, skynetcees?