oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

I have Korea Exchange Bank. Lmk how culpable they are and I will act accordingly.
Old 11-28-2016, 01:05 PM   #22
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

^you're good to go

Milk of Magnesia
Wool socks
Wool blankets
Space blankets
Hand warmers
Trauma kits (portable)
Funding for advanced practitioner gear
Funding for climate-controlled storage
Straw bales
Two 4WD trucks for medic vehicles
One of these for medic evac vehicles:
http://argoatv.com/products/frontier-8x8-responder-s

Standing Rock Medic & Healer Council
Attn: Michael
220 E Rosser Ave, #1251
Bismarck, ND 58502

^donations
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 01:19 PM   #23
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Man i got enough problems and i need my banks
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 02:02 PM   #24
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

all you gotta do is switch homie

credit unions are nonprofit and way doper anyways, it's not like you're gonna lose money. or just use someone local.
Old 11-28-2016, 03:57 PM   #25
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

People with fucking jobs don't have time to get to banks during business hours to close,their accounts and then open a new one in protest you piece of garbage
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 04:53 PM   #26
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i tried finding the article i read and can't now. which is fishy

i doubt it was a news type article though i think it was from like the pipelines page itself, pretty sure i just googled dapl or dakota access pipeline facts or something like that and it was one of the first links, but none of those have it now so word

im non committal either way.

i like indians but i like cheap gas and heat. i don't care about big oil destroying the climate, i'm in ohio and it was 70 degrees during the world series in cleveland. i don't live on a coastal city if they go under fuck it. ANARCHY BRAH
Old 11-28-2016, 05:18 PM   #27
boof

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
People with fucking jobs don't have time to get to banks during business hours to close,their accounts and then open a new one in protest you piece of garbage
lol come on brother, i have 3 jobs, still doing it. i havent gotten one person on board that doesn't have a job. no need for excuses, if you don't want to do it that's fine. but i'm pretty positive we could figure out a time for you to go ;)
Old 11-28-2016, 05:23 PM   #28
boof

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i tried finding the article i read and can't now. which is fishy

i doubt it was a news type article though i think it was from like the pipelines page itself, pretty sure i just googled dapl or dakota access pipeline facts or something like that and it was one of the first links, but none of those have it now so word

im non committal either way.

i like indians but i like cheap gas and heat. i don't care about big oil destroying the climate, i'm in ohio and it was 70 degrees during the world series in cleveland. i don't live on a coastal city if they go under fuck it. ANARCHY BRAH
i mean if you're cool with having tap water filled with oil for the rest of yours and your childrens/nieces/nephews lives and not being able to go in a river without a hazmat suit on and literally having no choice but to stay in ohio as the coasts all flood for absolutely no reason other than money you'll never see flooding the pockets of men creating new laws and stripping your freedoms one year at a time then you're good to go
Old 11-28-2016, 05:59 PM   #29
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i live off coca cola, beer, cigs and animal flesh. to me its literally not an issue. i'm white dawg. and i moved to the white suburbs. no worries over here.

but nah seriously though, has anyone from standing rock proposed a new path for the pipeline?
Old 11-28-2016, 09:06 PM   #30
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I admire your commitment, I like to see people dedicated enough to a cause they believe in to actually take action and not just talk about it.

You're not going to find a lot of support here tho.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 10:04 PM   #31
millz
CharDeeMacDennis Champion

Battle Record: 0-2

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

https://m.facebook.com/notes/scott-g...4529600627457/

This could be the information UhOh was referring too.

Regardless of the claims by the people for or against the pipeline I think we can all agree that the force and activities the police are applying to the protestors is excessive. Extremely excessive.
millz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 11:18 PM   #32
boof

thank you for that link, really appreciate it.
Old 11-29-2016, 06:54 AM   #33
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

They are doing the most but idk. I cant imagine the need to go through there being so vital the police would aggressively treat protestors that way.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 09:29 PM   #34
boof

btw @uh-oh just wanted to point out your comment about fossil fuel energy being cheap. it's not. and it's not cheaper than renewable. and if true free market capitalism existed, which i feel like you're an advocate of, then we would have switched to wind and solar a long time ago. it is only crony capitalism and massive amounts of lobbying keeping this industry alive and well.
Old 11-30-2016, 06:13 AM   #35
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

agreed, but its cheap, that can't be denied. renewable energy may be cheaper if our entire country was already set up for it. but its not. so to make the switch would be ridiculously expensive. you also gotta keep in mind its bigger than keeping lights on. i work in a small body shop that has to run big compressors, a giant booth that bakes cars and is climate controlled, heating the place etc.

so much of our infrastructure is set up for gas that to change it all overnight would be ridiculous.

but the "free market" we allegedly exist in, is actually moving in that direction slowly, with innovations from the tesla dude and them. i can see us transitioning, i just don't see it as cheap at all. I also can't imagine how many natural minerals or whatever like lithium would be needed to create the batteries needed for every home, let alone every factory and place of business. how much electricity needs to be created and harnessed just to power a single wal mart lol

when you look at the big picture fossil fuels are pretty cheap and efficient. its not great for the enviornment sure, but realistically right now its our best bet. as more innovation is made that could be different.
Old 11-30-2016, 06:45 PM   #36
boof

it's only moving slowly because the fossil fuel industry and it's utility companies are holding energy hostage in a lot of different states. imposing tax hikes on homeowners for switching to renewable. passing legislation to make it impossible. it's not 'slowly' rising due to innovations. the technology has existed, the technology is cheaper, and no, setting it up wouldn't be expensive. you could literally power the world with a solar field the size of germany. you could power the united states with a solar field the size of rhode island or some shit. and you can power anything in your body shop with it. there are countries that are already 100% renewable, and there is a city in the united states that is already 100% renewable. make no mistakes, it is very very possible to have made, or make now, the switch to renewable, and it is only the power of lobbying and legislation that has prevented us from switching. saying its our best bet is just 100% inaccurate.
Old 11-30-2016, 07:00 PM   #37
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

youre just misunderstanding me

i never said it was impossible, i was saying its a giant investment, meaning its very far from cheap switching to it. our entire infrastructure is built to burn fossil fuels. its cheaper to just keep this going how it is, because of how much of an undertaking it is to change it all.

when i'm talking innovations i mean affordable realistic things that the common person can do. a tesla is relatively affordable for example. its becoming affordable to switch to a completely renewable system in your own home. you can't act like its always been this way, with all technologies shit is stupid expensive as they come out, until those technologies get streamlined and are able to be put out cheaper and still make a profit

because thats what its about. when these renewable energy guys can make everything for prices that can compete with big oil, and make it more convenient to switch, people will. unless of course they are restricted

like im pretty sure i heard 3rd hand on a podcast about a comedian setting up his house with all solar, but he still is legally required to be hooked to the regular electrical grid

that type of shit is retarded, we can agree there.

but yea i'm basically just talking about making the change make sense to the common person. and also the person making the stuff. if i own a company that makes solar panels and it costs me 100 dollars to make one, i can't sell it for 101 dollars. i got employees, i got the building i got expenses blah blah blah. its not at a place where a company can make money and make these things so that people can buy them.

thats why they try to legislate it, because in the actual business world it doesnt make sense. normal people ain't gonna buy it. but if they can get the government to pay for it they can do it.

Last edited by uh-oh; 11-30-2016 at 07:04 PM.
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 07:05 PM   #38
Awww Shit
YUUGE

Battle Record: 1-1

Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
Why do I get the feeling you work at some coffee shop that serves strictly artisanal brews and free-range scones. Somewhere where you can listen to Enya, wear your hemp sandals and all the white girls have dreadlocks.
It might be that avy of a dude picking up trash with a stick

Also, I'll take a mocha - double espresso
Old 11-30-2016, 08:29 PM   #39
kannon
kickthekan

Battle Record: 9-6

Champed
- The Mic Check

kannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant future

Im actually gonna go open new accounts with US Bank tomorrow.

And not because Im trying to be a dick or anything. I have my auto loan with them, and they offer free accounts if you have any credit product with them. Then I can just split my direct deposit, and make payments online. SO EASY.

Last edited by kannon; 11-30-2016 at 08:34 PM.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 08:49 PM   #40
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

my bank merged with another bank and is now a new bank on the 3rd or something

i got a new card and checks. i gotta figure out how the FUCK to make an account and all that though, i havent been to a bank in years. mobile deposit YO. need my online functionality