User Tag List

Old 05-24-2020, 05:00 AM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default im considering suicide...

k

Last edited by Ouch; 05-24-2020 at 05:24 AM.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 05:02 AM   #2
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

k

Last edited by Ouch; 05-24-2020 at 05:25 AM.
Old 05-24-2020, 05:08 AM   #3
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

k

Last edited by Ouch; 05-24-2020 at 05:27 AM.
Old 05-24-2020, 05:26 AM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

k
Old 05-24-2020, 05:43 AM   #5
Fracture

Battle Record: 9-2

Fracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant future

Maybe just man up and get your fucking shit together
Fracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 05:51 AM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracture View Post
Maybe just man up and get your fucking shit together

easier said than done.. im not going to do it.. would kill my dad, not sure if my mom would give a fuck or my one left bother would care...... not going to do it, I Feel like a pussy for even putting thing on her, never done it before... but i'm not doing too well.
Old 05-24-2020, 05:56 AM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

you say buck up and stfu and whatever but i' not sure you know what the deal is.... its all fucked up... but regaurdless I agree with you, stfu im really no sure you've dealth with the shit I have.. regauardless I agree with stfu and buck up
Old 05-24-2020, 05:58 AM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

yo fracture drop some of your favorite songs......... would like to listen to them
Old 05-24-2020, 06:07 AM   #9
Fracture

Fracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant future

Life can suck dick. And at its lowest points checking out seems better

I feel bad for you if this is a place or a last resort for reaching out.. People on the internet dont care if you kill yourself. Theyre in character

Try to focus on redemption. And my music is all over the place... Lately a lot of 90s everything
Old 05-24-2020, 06:36 AM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Nigga i'm not dumb, I Went to prison for over 2 years...... I was on parole for 3 more years.... I was fored to go to community mental health and everyon has always told me I was smarter so I never had to pay attention... it was a puerto rican bitch a few years older than I was she went to comminty college.. and i'm not talking shit on her... but so did I and i'm smarter than her.... no good will hunting shit... but I was smarter than my court appointed phychiatrist... no good will hunting, just facts
Old 05-24-2020, 06:58 AM   #11
Fracture

Nevermind bro, sometimes suicide is the only side
Old 05-24-2020, 07:25 AM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

what did one of your faggot intnet friends to you to retract your statment... did you just decide to do that
Old 05-24-2020, 07:27 AM   #13
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

you can't stand up on your own 2 feet even of a fucking internet forum....thats sad
Old 05-24-2020, 07:32 AM   #14
Fracture

I think youre mentally ill and probably need to stop doing so much meth
Old 05-24-2020, 07:38 AM   #15
Fracture

I get it... Youve been to prison, your dad killed your mom, you fought and loss to an indian mma prodigy, youre smarter than everyone, you love fight music, one time you pistol whipped a piece of grass and you have 80gs stacked up in your bank account but sometimes its just 9gs

Seek help. Or just go get a job and stop being a bum ass couch boy with low self esteem
Old 05-24-2020, 07:38 AM   #16
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I don't do meth or fuck around with that... I think you're mentally ill I don't retract my prior statements about you... however you're a rich white kid who pretended to be black and poor... you're a bitch nigga.. lets get real... ... how you're going to say... ahhh ahh dumb drunk asshole or soemthing like theat....

boi I tried to be nice to you
Old 05-24-2020, 07:48 AM   #17
Fracture

You cant fade me. You remember my lines from two decades ago, but cant remember where you put your last half smoked black n mild

Wet brain
Old 05-24-2020, 07:49 AM   #18
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracture View Post
I get it... Youve been to prison yes

your dad killed your mom fuck no never said anything remotely close to that you fought and loss to an indian mma prodigy yeah I fougt and lost to a indian ... feather head not dot... prodigy nah, just didn't know what I Was getting into eyoure smarter than everyone yeah that goes without saying...

you love fight musicnot really

one time you pistol whipped a piece of grass and you have 80gs stacked up in your bank account but sometimes its just 9gs

[b] i've never pistol whipped anyone ever or said that I have... so no I do have paper stacked up.. 9 grand in the bank... around 10 in cash... and a lot of credit cards{/b]

never said anything like 80k... you are making shit up

Seek help. Or just go get a job and stop being a bum ass couch boy with low self esteem

the low self esteem part could be debated.. ... the bum on the couch part nah.
Old 05-24-2020, 07:51 AM   #19
Fracture

Lmao im dead and gone. You just vote explained that shit
Old 05-24-2020, 07:56 AM   #20
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

you're completely making shit up... and ya barking up the wrong tree.... this is one of those situations where I I could just click my fingers and transport you here.

Tags
pm blue if ur feeling blue