Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2014, 02:32 PM   #21
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Eddie and uhoh are literally the only ppl who watch football

The rest of you all don't understand most of the terminology we use and resort to dropping unwitty one liners that are usually either very ignorant statements, which let's me know you don't watch shit, or over exaggerations to clips that you saw earlier that day on espn
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 02:35 PM   #22
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Or come with a bunch of stats like "rofls but the titans ran for over 100"

Not realizing that when u don't watch football, you wouldn't know or realize that the titans ran the ball over 50 attempts that game

Its shit like that which makes me not respect nothing y'all say
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 02:49 PM   #23
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i mean eddies pretty much on point tho, and usually is.

certain, the bengals aren't terrible, they just aren't getting better, and they were never that good to begin with. from the outside looking in they seem solid, young talented offense, with a "serviceable" qb, solid defense with young talent mixed with veterans. the problem is they are just mediocre tho.

there really is no explaining it. its just the bengals.

im more worried about the browns and they don't even have a set qb. i mean im guessing it will probably be hoyer because the qb's in this draft are so terrible and overrated. also hoyer is from cleveland, so he knows he only has to be competent. everyone else they get tries to be GOOD. which is the exact opposite of what they need to do. just try to be OK. clevelands defense is GOON CITY although they lost ward, although im pretty sure they picked up dude from the 49ers and they replaced a fading dqwell jackson with dansby

but yea i mean the bengals are solid, there main problem is they have to play the ravens, steelers, and browns 6 times. i see them maybe winning 2 of those six games.

and you know dalton is gonna fuck up some other games and its hard to come by ANY wins in the nfl.

the problem with most peoples football knowledge here is it is too far spread. 90 percent of my knowledge is within my own division, which i spend 90 percent of my time discussing on here in football related topics.

and even with my knowledge, the bengals might finish better than the browns, i just see the ravens/steelers/browns getting better where the bengals have been stagnant for awhile
Old 04-04-2014, 02:51 PM   #24
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

YO EDDIE

YOU DIDNT SEE AJ GREEN FLIP OVER THAT GUY FOR A TOUCHDOWN THO????
Old 04-04-2014, 03:03 PM   #25
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
YO EDDIE

YOU DIDNT SEE AJ GREEN FLIP OVER THAT GUY FOR A TOUCHDOWN THO????
You didn't, either. That was Jerome Simpson.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:09 PM   #26
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

lmao got me

AND YOURSELF

it was important enough for you to remember it. when it was a nothing fluke play to me.

good day
Old 04-04-2014, 03:44 PM   #27
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
lmao got me

AND YOURSELF

it was important enough for you to remember it. when it was a nothing fluke play to me.

good day
That's backward logic. You were the one who brought it up to begin with, but you've destroyed your brain cells to the point where your memory is hazy.

This probably also plays a role in you thinking the Bengals have regressed when almost all of their key players are under 27 and they are bringing back Geno Atkins and Leon Hall, their two best defensive players who missed most of last season.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:52 PM   #28
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

their best defensive player is burfict, atkins is solid tho.

i never said they regressed, i said they have stagnated. they aren't getting better, everyone else around them is.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:58 PM   #29
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Atkins is better than Burfict
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 05:38 PM   #30
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
Atkins is better than Burfict
Obviously.

And Leon Hall probably has lost a step after the injuries of the past few years but at one time was an outstanding cornerback, probably one of the 10 best in the NFL.
Old 04-04-2014, 05:44 PM   #31
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i disagree

with the fact atkins is better than burfict

Last edited by uh-oh; 04-04-2014 at 05:55 PM.
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aero is successful in life, learn to spell you faggot, nasa janitor closet wifiiii