Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 12-24-2013, 12:39 PM   #1
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute
Default I am pretty much going to have to find you and murder you, Strikta.

Western Union processes credit cards as cash advances for whatever fucked up reason. Which means I got charged a $10.00 fee (which I just got waived), but the charge also accumulates interest at 20% APR each day. It will likely only amount to some pocket change, maybe $1, since I pay my balances in full..

But your bullshit officially cost me money. Not namix's money, my money.

So yeah. If you were indeed trolling I am about to have some fun with your life. I just so happen to train with DHS and US Marshals for BJJ. Bet one of their rookies would love to know your current name and location, which Western Union gave me when you picked up the tab.

When keeping is trolly goes wrong, eh Timmy?

@Strikta
Old 12-24-2013, 12:48 PM   #2
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

should I contact a Marshall for my money as well?

who should I contact to get my money from you?
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 12:51 PM   #3
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

That's ur fault.. not mine.

But I'm in Urbana IL for another few days.. then I'll be in Salisbury MD.

PM me when u get around to either location at either time.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 12:51 PM   #4
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Don't owe you anything and will never, ever, under any circumstances be involved with you obtaining financial compensation of any kind in your life. Go back to your fail nCG Police thread.
Old 12-24-2013, 12:51 PM   #5
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

you owe me $180 bro
Old 12-24-2013, 12:52 PM   #6
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
That's ur fault.. not mine.
You are the reason the transaction took place, so I am holding you liable if it was all in the name of lulz.
Old 12-24-2013, 12:53 PM   #7
...the Nagger

I want my money. Nobody cares that you paid 5 bucks for a western union charge

give me my money dog
Old 12-24-2013, 12:53 PM   #8
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

In keeping with the holiday spirit, diode forgives strikta!

Its a Christmas miracle!
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 12:53 PM   #9
...the Nagger

give me my 180 bucks right now
Old 12-24-2013, 12:55 PM   #10
Diode
PR's Finest

Eddie it will never happen and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Dirt people have to accept their lot in life.
Old 12-24-2013, 12:57 PM   #11
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Why does he own u 180 ed?
Old 12-24-2013, 12:58 PM   #12
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Lmfao hahahahahabBaba

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 12:59 PM   #13
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
Why does he own u 180 ed?
he bailed out on a bet we made on pr 3 years ago.

Like I said tho at least I didn't lose the bet, because then I would have paid money to a person who planned to re-nig on me. smh
Old 12-24-2013, 01:00 PM   #14
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Eddie it will never happen and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Dirt people have to accept their lot in life.
see, he's right.

there's nothing I can do about it. ppl with poor character tend to do things like this when things don't go exactly their way.

Like the other day when I proved up here that you owed me money, and in return all you did was try to scare me by finding my personal info, as if anyone here would have the position in life to make me feel bad about anything even if something I do is embarrassing (including you)

You a joke. Make another troll thread

you own a site full of em.
Old 12-24-2013, 01:03 PM   #15
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Shit that's fucked up
Old 12-24-2013, 01:04 PM   #16
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
he bailed out on a bet we made on pr 3 years ago.

Like I said tho at least I didn't lose the bet, because then I would have paid money to a person who planned to re-nig on me. smh
Wrong. I won a bet, you increased it after losing, and then you backed out. On top of that you made it obviois if you lost you wouldn't have paid me because you then went on talking about how you couldn't even afford your rent.

Why must we play these games, Ed
Old 12-24-2013, 01:06 PM   #17
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

but yo, dont think you gonna come to my city starting shit and im gonna sit back all calm. i will body you son.

no worries strikta. i got you, just western union me that $20 bucks you borrowed from someone a couple weeks ago. got you son
Old 12-24-2013, 01:09 PM   #18
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

yo, what you doing in salisbury nigga. i back by annapolis and shit. just moved out edgewater. you know, taking over my throne again out here. holla at me fool
Old 12-24-2013, 01:15 PM   #19
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
In keeping with the holiday spirit, diode forgives strikta!

Its a Christmas miracle!
Yayyyyy

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 01:17 PM   #20
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

This has potential to be a very good thread.
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
d.a.a.m. diode awkward and mad, diode has no purpose, diode is a faggot, diode is an unroflz lame, diode needs your validation, diode's life depends on us, itt