- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
Lmaoo thats ur only thing u got to say foreal?
I had real life shit come up & then i bounced u out the WC when i could drop. Yea bro niggas duck u lollll.
I don’t know about my fellow African American text friends, but you do.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 10:23 PM   #102
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
It wasn’t a bump, but rather a new job. And it’s more like 85%. If you could read, you’d know that. You’d also probably know that the world isn’t ending and that you write like shit.
lol no prob fam. As a member of the generation that assisted you with "getting what your worth" in monetary fashion, you're welcome and good luck. If you need help with your W4 deductions, filling out your 401K contributions, or tying your shoe even, we're here for you.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff

Last edited by Chyeahhh!!!; 03-17-2018 at 10:25 PM.
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 11:39 PM   #103
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble
Send a message via AIM to Lyfzaa Gamble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
We're the only elite tiers left still battling. There's top tier like Allen Knight, Cred & Alvin Karpis then there's elite tier where only the best in the entire world at this specific craft still remain. So there's roughly about 10 of us & we battle occasoinally here and there whenever we get bored but let's be honest, we're not creating magic. We're sitting on our hands.

Do you see a common thread with all of us? All single (not married) with no kids. That means we've dedicated our life to this craft. How is it that Orc being a solid 8.1 in looks 8.6 if he's in a tailored suit has no progeny? It's FUCKING DEDICATION. Be that it may, we all need to start having kids soon otherwise text is really dead. Could you imagine Amen's kids being the face of text or Bag's daughter being the new Deliciousgirl?

I have an idea for us to really go out with a bang. It is a rare moment in time that 10 elite tiers are battling and on the same site at that. We need to capture this. We need to create magic. What should we do? Should we do a 10 person all in one battle? Let's rack our brains.

Only reply if you were listed in the thread title. Top tiers and mid tiers keep doing your thing in these leagues. Big ups to @Infiltrate graduating to lower top tier and being in two big battles simultaneously. I @'ed you but don't reply please.

Let's get to work fellas, time is short. Again, non elites do not reply I probably won't respond.

@Muff @King Karaoke @Cashius @Blue Bayou @Orc @Pinot Grij @Barcotic @Resin M-I-C

Forgot me? Lol
When I'm the Lord of War; - I sell weapons, move metal like Magneto.
Lyfzaa Gamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 01:35 AM   #104
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Ohhhh boyyyyyy
This shit heated upnwhile i was gone lmmfaooo

Tags
1kid rule too many, 9-9 = elite in china, aero and schad dont belong, ella ella aye, end of gays, mods close, plucked eyebrows tryna wyleout, x<<<amen flirting again