- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Lol. You lost dude. Everyone else is gonna vote against you too
And, you lost to the most generic Allen Knight fucking fill in the blank mad libs bars too
Don’t blame blas
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 11:08 AM   #202
Blas
BesT™

Blas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant future

who on earth am i dick riding i've voted on battles to keep this shit active theres not one person on here i "dick ride" what on earth would be the point, and i literally didn't even know i voted against you multiple times why on earth would i have any reason to hate on you?? if i voted against you i just thought you lost the battle get a fking grip no way ur a grown man acting like this
Blas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 11:12 AM   #203
zelti

zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti

Dia stfu alresdy damn
zelti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 11:18 AM   #204
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Lol. You lost dude. Everyone else is gonna vote against you too
And, you lost to the most generic Allen Knight fucking fill in the blank mad libs bars too
Don’t blame blas
Nigga STFU, you see me say anything to anyone else who voted against me? NO.....I just noted that this fuck with his slight undertone of hate has been riding vets and voting against me for weeks now with poor excuses.
BodySnatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 11:19 AM   #205
Blas
BesT™

Blas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher View Post
Nigga STFU, you see me say anything to anyone else who voted against me? NO.....I just noted that this fuck with his slight undertone of hate has been riding vets and voting against me for weeks now with poor excuses.
if i think your verse sucked (i have no idea what my vote said i literally dont even remember) what on earth makes you think i'm doing that because i dont like you i dont even KNOW YOU
Old 03-22-2019, 11:20 AM   #206
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blas View Post
who on earth am i dick riding i've voted on battles to keep this shit active theres not one person on here i "dick ride" what on earth would be the point, and i literally didn't even know i voted against you multiple times why on earth would i have any reason to hate on you?? if i voted against you i just thought you lost the battle get a fking grip no way ur a grown man acting like this
Nigga stay outta my battles period. Move on. Why can't you except that? It didn't have to turn into this with Des sucking you off now. You couldve just been like cool but nahhhhh
Old 03-22-2019, 11:21 AM   #207
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

Quote:
if i think your verse sucked (i have no idea what my vote said i literally dont even remember) what on earth makes you think i'm doing that because i dont like you i dont even KNOW YOU
Did I say you know me or dont like me....NO....I said you ride vets & your votes suck. Period.
Old 03-22-2019, 11:23 AM   #208
Blas
BesT™

i don't even know des, the guy isn't sucking me off he just thinks ur acting like a fucking female. you literally think my votes suck because apparently i've voted against you, you're just a loser CRY BABY grow up you adult virgin....btw aren't u a vet lmao? also lol @ move on when you intentionally one worded voted against me in a battle to "get my attention"
Old 03-22-2019, 11:24 AM   #209
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

I mean if you think I’m sucking him off, that’s a pretty obvious sign of your tendency towards exaggeration. One might be inclined to believe the same tendency to exaggerate has affected your view on blas’ objectivity.
philosophy.
Old 03-22-2019, 11:25 AM   #210
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

Quote:
lmao i don't even know des, the guy isn't sucking me off he just thinks ur acting like a fucking female. you literally think my votes suck because apparently i've voted against you, you're just a loser CRY BABY grow up you adult virgin
Cool Story Brodie. I said what I had to say. I hope our paths don't cross ever again especially with that Avy. SMH
Old 03-22-2019, 11:26 AM   #211
Blas
BesT™

well, you've only proven you are a confirmed man child. i thought you were a normal human but when emotions build up people show who they truly are. best of luck with your text career
Old 03-22-2019, 11:26 AM   #212
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

Quote:
I mean if you think I’m sucking him off, that’s a pretty obvious sign of your tendency towards exaggeration. One might be inclined to believe the same tendency to exaggerate has affected your view on blas’ objectivity.
Why else would you stick your dick in the situation unless you were trying to get sucked off?
Old 03-22-2019, 11:27 AM   #213
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Wait, I thought I was sucking him off?
Who’s sucking who off?
It’s important that I know
philosophy.
Old 03-22-2019, 11:27 AM   #214
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

Quote:
well, you've only proven you are a confirmed man child. i thought you were a normal human but when emotions build up people show who they truly are. best of luck with your text career
Cool, you got me. Man child. Damn I'm hurt
Old 03-22-2019, 11:27 AM   #215
Blas
BesT™

do you actually think anyone who has an opinion that doesnt line directly up with yours is either cockriding or hating, is that actually how you live your life? you must be legitimately miserable
Old 03-22-2019, 11:28 AM   #216
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

Quote:
Wait, I thought I was sucking him off?
Who’s sucking who off?
It’s important that I know
LMAO....nigga you sucking and getting sucked......how your wife feel about that?

Des just get the fuck outta here....nigga you too old for me to be fuckin with you.
Old 03-22-2019, 11:29 AM   #217
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Lmfao
philosophy.
Old 03-22-2019, 11:31 AM   #218
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

Quote:
do you actually think anyone who has an opinion that doesnt line directly up with yours is either cockriding or hating, is that actually how you live your life? you must be legitimately miserable
JESUS. DID I SAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE ELSE THAT VOTED AGAINST ME? NO. OBVIOUSLY I'M NOT HATING IF SOMEONE OPINION DOESNT LINE UP WITH MINE. YOU OBVIOUSLY LIKE A CERTAIN STYLE OF PEOPLE/WRITING SINCE YOU"VE VOTED AGAINST ME FOR WEEKS. SO I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT MY BATTLES YOU RETARD. HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND? I"M SURE IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON THAT FEELS THAT WAY TOO.
Old 03-22-2019, 11:32 AM   #219
Blas
BesT™

LMFAOOOOOOOOO if you're over the age of 18 just fucking off urself ur not born for this world u pathetic waste
Old 03-22-2019, 11:33 AM   #220
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

not even Des, barc or anyone has voted against as long as you have. FACTS.

Tags
1 lip., all i need is 1 lip, cinderella shoot a fella, flow throwing subtle shade, go back to rb, hope zelph gets shot, one fucking lip, pig with one lip, rb heads bout to champ tho, rb voters have down syndrome, rb worst voters ever, squidward shooter?, where's sinacog?, worst 1-2 league ever, zelph is trash, zelph sucks, zelph super trash