Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-26-2019, 04:46 PM   #41
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

take away the busloads thing i'm not sure about that i just remember a department spokesperson saying it after the 2nd night of protest in charlotte. maybe it wasn't true. but i was in standing rock when service went down for roughly 18 hours during one of the more aggressive nights. certain tribes had livestreams rolling that were being viewed by tens of thousands of people. quite a few semi-popular journalists were around doing the same. when i wasn't in standing rock i would watch them. when i was there, nobody could get a signal for the entirety of the night and well into the next afternoon. this was the night they brought water cannons out for the first time. the general consensus was that they blocked nearby satellites and there's a ton of other details i could hunt down from that time period but i'm really not interested. if you don't believe me idc, ignore that one too.

Last edited by boof; 02-26-2019 at 04:53 PM.
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 04:50 PM   #42
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

the rest is definitely easy to find though and really i was just giving random examples. its not huffy puffy antifa fags getting upset about wedgies. its systematic intimidation by militarized police to shut people up. thats not up for debate. that's a tried and true tactic by the state.
Old 02-26-2019, 04:52 PM   #43
boof

honestly though there's so much nuance to it that this is a pointless conversation to have unless you've been there or seen enough live footage
Old 02-26-2019, 05:44 PM   #44
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

wasn't standing rock about trespassing though, where the protests were occurring was on private land if i remember right?

so is that not "skirting" the line?

im not for the police though in any sense in these matters. id much rather watch livestreams of protesting gang wars tbh
Old 02-26-2019, 05:49 PM   #45
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

but yo, is anyone else amazed at how thoroughly they turned the proudboys into an actual hate group? its been explained numerous times now how gavin started it, how there was mad diversity in it etc. but they kept calling it a nazi group until gavin had to leave and actual supremacists took over lol

that was probably the craziest development of all this stuff imo. watching how the media and public opinion literally transformed the makeup of a "group" or whatever you label it.

it was literally just pro america bro's lmao. whites blacks samoans hispanics etc.
Old 02-26-2019, 05:56 PM   #46
boof

u mean like what happened to antifa? lol. they turned it from random people who were anti fascist into this organized entity that is the equivalent of neo nazis?

but i was wondering where u were on that whole thing. gavin looked like a fool to everyone outside his realm. and then the meme's of him putting a dildo up his ass went viral. that was fun.

but no the land they were on was the same land they camped on for about 6 months with approval gained by tribal leaders. then the owner made a deal with the pipeline company and sold them the land like in november when things had already gotten out of hand.
Old 02-26-2019, 06:07 PM   #47
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
u mean like what happened to antifa? lol. they turned it from random people who were anti fascist into this organized entity that is the equivalent of neo nazis?

but i was wondering where u were on that whole thing. gavin looked like a fool to everyone outside his realm. and then the meme's of him putting a dildo up his ass went viral. that was fun.

but no the land they were on was the same land they camped on for about 6 months with approval gained by tribal leaders. then the owner made a deal with the pipeline company and sold them the land like in november when things had already gotten out of hand.
oh word yea i just remember something about them being on private land but i didn't follow it.

im sure antifa was a similair situation

but gavin was always a fool lol. that was the point of it all. ive been a member of compoundmedia since anthony cumia started it. a podcast network basically and gavin had his show on there. since it was behind a paywall, they all went way over the top comedy wise. im pretty sure he tried putting a hillary clinton bobblehead up his ass too lol. but word his show was great for just nonsense comedy and shit. no one was ever supposed to view him as serious. just look at any of his appearances on "news" shows like shit from fox, redeye or hannity etc.

but yea the proud boys was from an alladdin musical he went to where they sung a gay song titled "proud of your boy". uhuru is what callers would say when they called in as a joke after he played a video of a gay black dude demanding reparations from white cucks where he was making them say it and shit

it was all jokes but word it all ended up spinning out of control, and he leaned in comedically in the early days, which when edited does seem like he's some crazy leader of violence, but people who actually watched the show got it lol.but word that escalated quickly. its just a shame that it did get taken over though, but i haven't really looked into it for awhileeeee. just catch the random headlines that they have a "chairmen" and white supremacist leaders.

i don't think antifa was ever a joke though, but im sure they were normal protesters in the beginning who then got more and more demonized and filled with the ranks of shit people
Old 02-26-2019, 07:40 PM   #48
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the rest is definitely easy to find though and really i was just giving random examples. its not huffy puffy antifa fags getting upset about wedgies. its systematic intimidation by militarized police to shut people up. thats not up for debate. that's a tried and true tactic by the state.
Call me foolish but someone saying their evidence is easy to find then not presenting it means their opinion on the matter isn’t worth either of our time.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 08:27 PM   #49
boof

cool so i’m gonna spend a half hour reliving this garbage just to prove to some knucklehead that seems to believe in 'free speech zones' that the state silences any group or individual that successfully threatens corporate profits or the basic structural protection of state interests. you should know that already. private mercenary groups with ties to blackwater were at standing rock helping carry this shit out. they treated peaceful american protesters no less than terrorists. i’ll get you links, but you really should just search:

-protesters locked in dog kennels
-snatch & grab protest(there’s a ton of examples on youtube)
-journalist arrested for filming standing rock
-mercenaries in standing rock

and see the shit for yourself.
Old 02-26-2019, 08:32 PM   #50
boof

https://theintercept.com/2017/05/27/...-insurgencies/

https://www.hcn.org/articles/the-gov...dapl-activists

53 bills in 30 states have been introduced since standing rock to criminalize protests. if you think this is more about too many violent rascals skirting the line(0 injured officers vs. 300 injured protesters in standing rock) and not 100% about protecting corporate profit this is silly. you should know this shit. federal agencies have had undercovers spend upwards near a decade at a time infiltrating environmentalist groups. local activists have long public records at city hall. prominent flint and ferguson activists and their family members have wound up dead. if you dont know this stuff, this is too long of a conversation to realistically have.

but if you want evidence of anything else just ask I GUESS
Old 02-26-2019, 08:39 PM   #51
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://theintercept.com/2017/05/27/...-insurgencies/

https://www.hcn.org/articles/the-gov...dapl-activists

53 bills in 30 states have been introduced since standing rock to criminalize protests. if you think this is more about too many violent rascals skirting the line(0 injured officers vs. 300 injured protesters in standing rock) and not 100% about protecting corporate profit this is silly. you should know this shit. federal agencies have had undercovers spend upwards near a decade at a time infiltrating environmentalist groups. local activists have long public records at city hall. prominent flint and ferguson activists and their family members have wound up dead. if you dont know this stuff, this is too long of a conversation to realistically have.

but if you want evidence of anything else just ask I GUESS
So what you’re saying is, we take the military grade equipment from the police, since they enforce companies that can pay them off, so that the companies can buy their own private militias to do so and have no recourse against the police since they have lesser equipment now

Sounds great
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-26-2019, 10:20 PM   #52
boof

lmao jesus knuck i think its quite obvious that bernie isn't okay with giant oil corporations hiring private militia to do violent crowd control either.
Old 02-26-2019, 10:20 PM   #53
boof

the point was he's not going to create a police state. took you 3 pages to get it
Old 02-26-2019, 10:25 PM   #54
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Too much libtard ignorance in this thread

Long live conservatives
Topical Head
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 11:09 PM   #55
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
lmao jesus knuck i think its quite obvious that bernie isn't okay with giant oil corporations hiring private militia to do violent crowd control either.
it's as likely as trump making the US a fascist regime, ...

Quote:
the point was he's not going to create a police state. took you 3 pages to get it
which was my entire point for bringing that up

you've proven nothing but the fact you base your opinions on your personal ideas and anecdotes as opposed to evidence and logic so cut the shit with the facade you were helping me get to a point over 3 pages because I can't comprehend the wild west world of protesting.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-26-2019, 11:23 PM   #56
boof

the evidence is overwhelming my guy

i gave you two links exposing the most elaborate of it which should easily put everything else into perspective but

i know you never intended on listening you were just trying to see if i'd pin myself into a corner so you could feel good but instead just allowed me to get you hip with whats really going on like i do for everyone because i like doing that

thanks
Old 02-26-2019, 11:41 PM   #57
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
the evidence is overwhelming my guy

i gave you two links exposing the most elaborate of it which should easily put everything else into perspective but

i know you never intended on listening you were just trying to see if i'd pin myself into a corner so you could feel good but instead just allowed me to get you hip with whats really going on like i do for everyone because i like doing that

thanks
I was trying to see if you understood how illogical your view was

You posted two links that make some of your claims valid in the case of one protest, after pages of arguing point with examples you eventually dropped becasue they were just things you think you heard somewhere or saw at a protest you were in so had to be there bro

You didn’t get me hip with anything, you just walked in a circle arguing for nothing

Are you still confused about how demilitarization of police forces isn’t going to happen in a way that does more harm than good, or are you saying now that you think that harm is justified for the eventual good? Or do you still not understand that things can’t be how you think they should be cus gosh darnit that’s how things should be
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-26-2019, 11:59 PM   #58
boof

there are literally hundreds of examples of snatch & grab policing at protests i asked you to look for yourself. you can easily find out about the journalists jailed. what else do you need evidence of? i think if you read the article you could understand how easy shutting off satellite response in the middle of nowhere would be for them. the only one left is the bus which i politely rescinded.

all i said is that bernie called for the demilitarization of police at one time in response to your dumb comment about him, you acted like its not necessary or that they aren't over aggressive. so i corrected you.

what happened in standing rock is an extreme example obviously that's why it's the one i stuck with, seemed easier for you to grasp. but that also means the only reason you've given for not demilitarizing police is a pretty irrelevant one.

if your idea of harm is people having the ability to assemble peacefully and put actual pressure on their representatives to represent them properly without being beaten back into a quiet corner then yes that one about eventual good is the closest one
Old 02-27-2019, 12:04 AM   #59
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
there are literally hundreds of examples of snatch & grab policing at protests i asked you to look for yourself. you can easily find out about the journalists jailed. what else do you need evidence of? i think if you read the article you could understand how easy shutting off satellite response in the middle of nowhere would be for them. the only one left is the bus which i politely rescinded.

all i said is that bernie called for the demilitarization of police at one time in response to your dumb comment about him, you acted like its not necessary or that they aren't over aggressive. so i corrected you.

what happened in standing rock is an extreme example obviously that's why it's the one i stuck with, seemed easier for you to grasp. but that also means the only reason you've given for not demilitarizing police is a pretty irrelevant one.

if your idea of harm is people having the ability to assemble peacefully and put actual pressure on their representatives to represent them properly without being beaten back into a quiet corner then yes that one about eventual good is the closest one
So you admit to using shitty debate tactics lmao while insulting my intelligence to boot

Or you don't even know how that logical fallacy is low IQ, which in that case why don't you go take some gen ed sociology/psych classes at your local university you'll fit right in with the humanities crowd
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-27-2019, 12:10 AM   #60
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

You did not correct me, btw

You have failed miserably to do so. You didn't even talk about DALP stuff until I made you give examples. The first cases you brought up you abandon. I looked up the first one you mentioned and found nothing of substance that would defend your points, so didn't bother looking into your other "evidence" which is conveniently not present
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY

Tags
someone pls cite a source