- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Not a Bernie guy

Lot about him makes me feel weird and I really consider myself overly left

At this point I'll take most of the democrats aside from Kamala Harris. I think of the current field, I like Klobuchar the most... Which... I wouldn't have expected... But here I am
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 09:15 PM   #22
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
you've clearly been hanging around too many rich white girls with powerful daddys

you dont know republicans do just as much rigging? mark harris literally crying on camera this week? brian kemp? kris kobach?

"votes from illegals" is not real. fake absentee ballots happens on both sides. dont be naive, that is far from the actual widespread election fraud happening
damn if u think votes from illegals aint real then you retarded. i grew up around illegals, like, 90% of my neighbors were illegals. i know they voted.

i dont hang around any rich kids im in the woods rn with poor white miners.
Old 02-25-2019, 09:16 PM   #23
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

u just privledged, u dont feel the real effects of illegals so u all lovey dovey. i want u to live where i live so you can get killed by an illegal. then you aint gonna pop shit
Old 02-25-2019, 09:17 PM   #24
Immolate
I'm UPset

my boy in middle america talking about borders smh
Old 02-25-2019, 09:18 PM   #25
Immolate
I'm UPset

from now on your name, Mike, your name is Karen. cuz you talk about shit you dont know with a passion. while lookin like a copycat (NPC + Chance the Rapper ass)
Old 02-25-2019, 10:21 PM   #26
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Alaska is pretty big eh. They say the midwest is gonna be like the south, climate wise. In 50 years or 2050 or whenever the climate eggheads decide it will be. I bet alaska is gonna be dope as shit then. Get a normal winter and some dope frigid beaches. Spring break where the sun stays out forever

Im bout to go buy 37 straws see if we cant hurry this along
Old 02-25-2019, 10:57 PM   #27
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

immo i feel like you should know this

i live in that orange section, and, actually always have, my entire life lmao damn

but also ive been in oc sd la for 3 years now
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 10:59 PM   #28
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
damn if u think votes from illegals aint real then you retarded. i grew up around illegals, like, 90% of my neighbors were illegals. i know they voted.

i dont hang around any rich kids im in the woods rn with poor white miners.
find any stat to back it up and i'll show you at least two other examples of voter fraud that are more prevalent
Old 02-26-2019, 08:54 AM   #29
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no. we don't want them in inner city streets with tanks and sniper stands letting off rubber bullets tear gas and flash bangs directly at unarmed protesters. trapping people onto private property and snatching up RANDOM people because of a community vigil. i watched charlotte and baltimore for 5+ hours. the cops are the aggressors 9 times out of 10, the cops are always decked out in military gear and assault rifles. this is what demilitarization intends to do away with.
We do when there is a riot. It’s literally less lethal ways of dealing with it. Ferguson wasn’t a peaceful protest it was a riot. The other two examples didn’t have tanks. I own a sniper rifle and 3 guns comparable to an AR15. You want us to be more armed than the police?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 01:15 PM   #30
boof

bro i know you saying that means you haven't watched nearly enough live footage of these events.

if you're trying to argue that police don't use excessive force during peaceful protests or vigils, you aren't going to get far with me. i've seen it time and time again

el cajon police shot unarmed civilians in the face with bean bags during a vigil. literally a vigil, not even a protest. police turned standing rock into a riot. a girl lost her arm. she wasn't armed, she wasn't aggressive. charlotte wasn't a riot until the police escalated, i watched it happen. someone got shot point blank in the face and died, and it immediately got swept under the rug. the police almost always decide when to turn things up, and it has nothing to do an increase in aggressive activity by the protesters 9 times out of 10. but no, police do not show up to 'riots' with tear gas. they show up to peaceful protests, they stand around for a bit, and then they launch rubber bullets & tear gas canisters directly at people who are unarmed and peaceful. all the time. are their exceptions? sure. but that is completely overstated while police aggression is virtually erased from any media coverage. and hopefully you're aware of black bloc protesting/paid provocateurs as well.

do i want us to be more armed than the police? this is an interesting question but my answer is that the police should not be militarized and i do not mind how many guns a sane, responsible adult has so indirectly, sure. worked for the bundy standoff, and the opposite has left many understandably concerned and angry protesters injured or dead.
Old 02-26-2019, 03:59 PM   #31
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

of course the bleeding heart liberal points to agent provocateurs instead of owning up to antifa and the rest of the radical left protesters being emotional shitbrains that get themselves in trouble by skirting the line of "peaceful protest" and riot.

bean bags and teargas are for crowd control. you fucking retards dont seem to understand the limits to what is a protest and what is blocking intersections/walkways and inciting aggression
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-26-2019, 04:03 PM   #32
boof

nah you just haven't seen it. nothing im referring to involves antifa, i'm talking strictly inner city police brutality. i didn't point to provocateurs, just hoping you understand the reality of them. "the limits to what is a protest" is a pretty ironic phrase coming from someone who's worried about having a chance against the state LOL come on knuck.
Old 02-26-2019, 04:04 PM   #33
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
of course the bleeding heart liberal points to agent provocateurs instead of owning up to antifa and the rest of the radical left protesters being emotional shitbrains that get themselves in trouble by skirting the line of "peaceful protest" and riot.

bean bags and teargas are for crowd control. you fucking retards dont seem to understand the limits to what is a protest and what is blocking intersections/walkways and inciting aggression
So now the entire left is responsible for antifa?

In that case yall need to do something about the neonazis.

I don't condone the actions of a bunch of misguided communists, just like you hopefully see the fault in the alt right movement. I don't know what ever happened to moderates

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 04:05 PM   #34
boof

i mean except standing rock which you clearly didnt see enough of either if you think the national guard was conducting 'crowd control' in the middle of fucking nowhere with, again, unarmed protesters.
Old 02-26-2019, 04:09 PM   #35
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
nah you just haven't seen it. nothing im referring to involves antifa, i'm talking strictly inner city police brutality. i didn't point to provocateurs, just hoping you understand the reality of them. "the limits to what is a protest" is a pretty ironic phrase coming from someone who's worried about having a chance against the state LOL come on knuck.
i said antifa and other radical leftist groups, not sure all the names for them since they're all irrelevant aside from antifa

you misunderstand my wanting you to think logically with my personal beliefs

i have no problem with resistance to the state, i have an issue with crybaby leftist puffing their chest and pulling their britches up and then whining about how it gave them a wedgie

you're trying to say strawmen like some lady that lost her arm and others getting bruises because they skirted the line means police should have less funding for proper tools of crowd control. that's fine if you want civilians to be more armed than the police and would prefer a country where we the people run the show and the police handle traffic violations and such.

BUT then you need to logically point to how that happens in a likely scenario

you need evidence to your opinion being fruitful to have one, your parents were lying to you when they said you were simply entitled to one
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY

Last edited by ~RustyGunZ~; 02-26-2019 at 04:12 PM.
Old 02-26-2019, 04:10 PM   #36
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
So now the entire left is responsible for antifa?

In that case yall need to do something about the neonazis.

I don't condone the actions of a bunch of misguided communists, just like you hopefully see the fault in the alt right movement. I don't know what ever happened to moderates
i don't think you're well enough equipped with knowledge on this topic to join in

you are not reading what I said correctly to come to the conclusion i'm blaming the left for antifa

or for that matter open minded enough in politics to take me saying a characteristic of one side of the far spectrum means i am even slightly leaning to the opposing far side.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-26-2019, 04:23 PM   #37
boof

Quote:
because they skirted the line
this is where you're assuming, and wrong. but it is interesting that you assume 100% of situations where the cops become aggressive is because somebody without a badge skirted the line and NEVER because any individual cop decided to get this show on the road or got tired of being yelled at by concerned citizens or were just plain given orders to shut the event down by any means necessary or even just got overly emotional and reacted. what is the line? is it yelling too loudly? is it throwing a tear gas cannister back because the last one just blew up in your friends face? is it throwing a rock at someone in riot gear? is it having too many followers on your live stream? is it shutting down satellites in a concentrated area of protesters to prevent them from streaming anything? is it locking people in kennels and taking them to trial hours away to ensure a lack of support for the defendant? is it aggressively criminalizing journalists for filming the event? is it coordinating with other departments to bus in loads of out of state people to make the crowd seem more threatening? is it reaching through the neutral zone and snatching people up and dragging them away for no reason other than intimidation? the line has two sides my guy. dont forget that
Old 02-26-2019, 04:24 PM   #38
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
i don't think you're well enough equipped with knowledge on this topic to join in

you are not reading what I said correctly to come to the conclusion i'm blaming the left for antifa

or for that matter open minded enough in politics to take me saying a characteristic of one side of the far spectrum means i am even slightly leaning to the opposing far side.
You are just accusing me of what u are doing inherently with that last statement.

I'm trying to understand your stance.

What u said is that the left only focuses on the situations where their agenda can be pushed and ignore the clearly violent protests exhibited by groups such as antifa, correct?

The same can be said of the right. Charlottesville was done for the purpose of inciting aggression and almost nothing else.

I hate debating tbh I didn't read the whole thread, I just despise antifa and it's ridiculous that antifa is the ace in the hole you pull out to debate boof lol he's got it from here anyways

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 04:31 PM   #39
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
this is where you're assuming, and wrong. but it is interesting that you assume 100% of situations where the cops become aggressive is because somebody without a badge skirted the line and NEVER because any individual cop decided to get this show on the road or got tired of being yelled at by concerned citizens or were just plain given orders to shut the event down by any means necessary or even just got overly emotional and reacted. what is the line? is it yelling too loudly? is it throwing a tear gas cannister back because the last one just blew up in your friends face? is it throwing a rock at someone in riot gear? is it having too many followers on your live stream? is it shutting down satellites in a concentrated area of protesters to prevent them from streaming anything? is it locking people in kennels and taking them to trial hours away to ensure a lack of support for the defendant? is it aggressively criminalizing journalists for filming the event? is it coordinating with other departments to bus in loads of out of state people to make the crowd seem more threatening? is it reaching through the neutral zone and snatching people up and dragging them away for no reason other than intimidation? the line has two sides my guy. dont forget that
where did I say 100%

nothing is 100%

for the rest of your post, some of it sounds awfully cyeahhh of you lmao post links from reputable sources proving anyone ever shut down satellites or bussed in hundreds of dumby protesters on the states dime or don't ever use them as examples again
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-26-2019, 04:32 PM   #40
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
You are just accusing me of what u are doing inherently with that last statement.

I'm trying to understand your stance.

What u said is that the left only focuses on the situations where their agenda can be pushed and ignore the clearly violent protests exhibited by groups such as antifa, correct?

The same can be said of the right. Charlottesville was done for the purpose of inciting aggression and almost nothing else.

I hate debating tbh I didn't read the whole thread, I just despise antifa and it's ridiculous that antifa is the ace in the hole you pull out to debate boof lol he's got it from here anyways
i said antifa AND THE OTHER RADICAL LEFT

so radical feminist etc

i'm seriously unsure where the rest of your post is trying to go. please read the rest of the thread because i think you just read one post and you're taking it the wrong way
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY

Tags
someone pls cite a source