Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section > Cypher Section

User Tag List

Old 02-13-2019, 11:17 PM   #101
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

x

Last edited by Immolate; 02-18-2019 at 02:32 AM.
Immolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 11:19 PM   #102
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

hey i just dropped $500 on wine. BITCH
Old 02-18-2019, 02:33 AM   #103
Immolate
I'm UPset

big facts. and the girl at walmart hit on me, asked me why i didnt call her. i can pick up on hints from women now cuz my sis taught me so i knew that she meant she wanted me to ask her her #. but i didnt cuz i wanna be alone

my sis says that means she'll just want me more

so it goes kids

adios
Old 02-18-2019, 02:33 AM   #104
Immolate
I'm UPset

I DONT TAKE MEDS
Old 02-18-2019, 02:34 AM   #105
Immolate
I'm UPset

i just take sex
Old 02-18-2019, 02:39 AM   #106
Blas
BesTâ„¢

Blas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant future

Wow $500 on wine? That's amazing man please do tell more.
Blas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 02:49 AM   #107
Immolate
I'm UPset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blas View Post
Wow $500 on wine? That's amazing man please do tell more.
love to.

first i grew up with my gram on the beach front of venice la. my granddy was a trucker. every weekend he'd take us to 'TOTAL WINES' which was this .5 acre vinyard with exotic wines with deals. if u spet $300 or more u'd get $200 off, hence "spent $500 on wine today"

but he was also an alcoholic, so was my gram, so was i then growin up. so $500 on wine in a day was just like a solid weekend for us. then we'd go back

tanks for listening
Old 02-18-2019, 02:50 AM   #108
Immolate
I'm UPset

to this day i still go there, but today my friend. today. the $500 is on us alone. and it's really $700 with coupons
Old 02-18-2019, 03:18 AM   #109
Immolate
I'm UPset

well i guess, the real story would start with my lil sister she was the one who took me to the wine club the very first time
Old 02-18-2019, 04:32 AM   #110
Blas
BesTâ„¢

Blas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant future

wow that's incredible man! thank you for sharing.
Blas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 04:36 AM   #111
Immolate
I'm UPset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blas View Post
wow that's incredible man! thank you for sharing.
laugh up rat faggot, but talking to @Diode reminded me to pay my taxes.
Old 02-19-2019, 04:24 AM   #112
Immolate
I'm UPset

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
rly tho exis verse the worst shit in here

immo stop trying to rhyme words more than two or three times u start forcing it after a few lines and it hurts ur content which is hanging on by a thread as it is
thats interesting

i really never read feedback cuz i dont care

u have a point but like, i knew i was breaking the rules. in ur audios, u sound like a chance the rapper clone how can u give me advice to conform me to standards?

i love u im just keeping it 100%. u sound like a clone giving me advice on how to sound standard when i already know the rules

u have good flow u the flow docta thats for sure but u kinda lost
Old 02-26-2019, 03:13 PM   #113
Immolate
I'm UPset

Cool best of luck,

=:==yea! best of luck!
she said in the drought as i dripped in fendi cuffs

when she came up
i just threw up

beverly hills, i remember beverly's hills
that's her mom for her? yea i knew it. thats why i fucked her, for real.
fucked her mom on the pills
don't patronize a patriot

my bottles chilled in new mexico hidden hills you basic bitch
snow, then i stuff it up her asshole, yeah im cold for real!

she on my brainwave in land locked country
Nebraska is where the deadlocks come from
i hate this country it's so dumpy
im gonna go back to Slum St., Los Angeles
Old 02-27-2019, 12:49 AM   #114
Immolate
I'm UPset

jerry in a coyote trap
maria in motion, lets talk about that
i chill in the trap with jerry's and coyotes
maria speak spanish emoji's
you dont know about that.
what you know about rats?
fly a dame like a dash
flags in the wind, cash
cops & cats, cop a gat,
me tellin? nigga copy that
id like to see about that
forget about that
all of you niggas is rats
i spit it all in my raps
you can't legislate that
supreme court in my supreme shorts in the court like that nigga from Queens named S*****
Old 03-01-2019, 02:39 AM   #115
Immolate
I'm UPset

all me

walkie talkie she got info cuz u been gettin sloppy :]
Old 03-01-2019, 02:41 AM   #116
Immolate
I'm UPset

We have mice
Old 03-01-2019, 05:06 AM   #117
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Write sumthin' about me fam...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 01:34 AM   #118
Immolate
I'm UPset

Cool

violet and thrilling i caught the bitch
taught the snitch to be a witch, rope walking taut & shit
throat blocking with elbows wrenched
don't even cough and shit
"i'll call the kids"
tell them you "got lost and shit"

i can't deny it's a safe bet
i'll be in the car no safe belt
drunk as fuck,
singing loud @ the clouds as the rain fell
i aint well
aint no kiss & tell
yea i miss her, well

my pockets is fat
& your sister got blisters, i was bout to kiss her til she said wait, "i'm not your sister, mister"
and i swear to god, life is like 90% that
for whatever they say
they aint talk about that
you niggas is rats
he's mad on my ass
"IMMO IS THIS & IMMO IS THAT
BUT IMMO DO GOT THE CASH"

violet blue i aint talk to dude
my crew like them zombie foos
...cuz all we thinkin bout is brains
out think them suits them boys fags them boys gay
brainstorm then i get stormed by Stormy w brain

im on some kodak shit, fucked my sis she gay
she finally listened to shit i said when we were children
bitch we should just kid & play

Last edited by Immolate; 03-02-2019 at 02:03 AM.
Immolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 11:47 PM   #119
Immolate
I'm UPset

Cool

"You asked me to pick the kid up. I picked the kid up. You didn't tell me what to do with her afterwards"
"& What was the plan then? You were going to just drop her off alone in the building & then disappear for another 5 years?"
"Hey, I didn't disappear. I didn't disappear."
"You disappeared-"
"Don't start with that, you told me to fuck off so I fucked off"
"For 5 fucking years?"
"I don't see you calling me in all that time."
"You know what, I called you today, Ok?"
"Yeah and why is that?"
"I'm not getting into this with you right now, Ritchie."
"I made an error in judgement."
"An error in judgement? Like when you punched my husband in the face in a public restaurant?"
"Darren can go fuck himself, that little bitch."
"Well that's very apologetic"
Old 03-07-2019, 12:17 AM   #120
Immolate
I'm UPset

In Schrunz, on Christmas day, the snow was so bright it hurt your eyes when you looked out from the weinstube and saw every one coming home from church. That was where they walked up the sleigh-smoothed urine-yellowed road along the river with the steep pine hills, skis heavy on the shoulder, and where they ran that great run down the glacier above the Madlener-haus, the snow as smooth to see as cake frosting and as light as powder and he remembered the noiseless rush the speed made as you dropped down like a bird.

They were snow-bound a week in the Madlener-haus that time in the blizzard playing cards in the smoke by the lantern light and the stakes were higher all the time as Herr Lent lost more. Finally he lost it all. Everything, the skischule money and all the season's profit and then his capital. He could see him with his long nose, picking up the cards and then opening, "Sans Voir." There was always gambling then. When there was no snow you gambled and when there was too much you gambled. He thought of all the time in his life he had spent gambling.

But he had never written a line of that, nor of that cold, bright Christmas day with the mountains showing across the plain that Barker had flown across the lines to bomb the Austrian officers' leave train, machine-gunning them as they scat-

I was working for five long months
working hard and it's a care
thinking of how i'd return
and bring all my money to her.

When I finally saved enough money,
I returned on a train
All the way to Zenaida's town,
flying down the tracks like the wind.

Andres Berlanga spa

get kilt like a scotsman
and if u a scotsman
find a scotch on the rocks like irishmen