Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2019, 12:54 AM   #1
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future
Default ThA CULTURE BLOG(Week 1)

Netcees, I like to welcome you guys to the future of TEXT. I bring you my new weekly Netcees entry called "ThA Culture Blog". I will be covering the stats, ranks, upcoming battles in different forums, battles in demand, battles we want to see, etc. This is just a little something to keep battlers active or to bring along a new wave of battlers on the site. Lets make Netcees Great Again 2019.

ThA Scoop

Vets we miss!!!

AYOOOOO WHERE ARE YOU GUYS? WE MISS YOU OUT HERE!!!

1. @Barcotic-- I must say me and this guy argue, but I love reading his verses when he battles. Wya Barc? We need you in the ranks bro!

2. @Aero-- This my dawg, and when he active he getting nasty on the text. Wya Aero? We need you out here to keep them vets on there shit

3. @Ghost1-- Know its not a chance in hell my bro gets back on the text anytime soon, but who knows might surprise us one of these days. Wya Bags?

4. @El Muffin-- Lmao, now this here my mf dawg fr. We don't chat much, but we can relate to the same shit. WTF u at Muff? Cant way to see my dawg back on the site.

5. @WRATH-- Yo, my mans was nasty in his hay days here. A lot of his verse were slept on imo. When I was a new face here last year my mans was burning the opps in the league. Wya Wrath?

6. @Cashius -- Lets be honest, whats a league without Cash? Seasoned vet and very versatile in that ring. He is no joke, Wya Cashius?

7. @Alvin Karpis -- Karp was my first vet I ever battled here. The boy is DOPE. Highly respected here. Damn Wya Karp?

8. @Destroyer-- Whats a league without the old man bitching in it? Who cares my man bring the bars to the battle. Its no playing with this VETERAN PERIOD. Wya Des?

9. @Amen-- Amen my brother, we been thru ups and downs on the site, but none the less Amen is fiya on the keys. He came back an champed the 1-2 outta nowhere last year. Who would have had Amen winning? NOBODY EXACTLY... Wya Amen?

10. @Enbombz-- Ayoo… this text battler here was a problem. DynamicZ vs Bombz still one of the most slept on battles here last year. Crazy fucking bar fest and bombz Is not to be taken lightly. Wya bombz?

11. @Plot--- First Happy birthday my netcees brother! I battled Plot in my early days and also seasoned vet that brings a different dynamic to the league when he signed up and on his shit! Wya Plot?

12. @Schad--- Since the incident with him having a five/peek a boo bar, my mans be absent. When I first got here Schad was one of my favorite verses to read. The man is nasty also meshed crazy with the gun bar wave. I salute Schad for being the gun bar prince vet here after Cred. Wya Schad?

13. @ORC---- Major salute here. Was the first vet to acknowledge my skill here at Netcees.. Everybody know Orc is a fucking problem. Got accomplishments in every department. Wya Orc?

Will we see these VETS RETURN FROM THE DARKSIDE? Find out in the upcoming blogs!!!

In other news....

*This week we center around some good aspects of text battles on the site. Last year having a crazy run on the website in the BAL, he fought in hella wars, came out with scars, bleeding on his death bed, but still survived. IM TALKING @BodySnatcher. The kid was on fire last year imo and ROOKIE OF THE YEAR in my book. 2019 is a new surface, where new competitors are gaining shine by the day, but where VETS STILL CAN DANCE WITH THE YOUTH. Im talking @Knucklehead. This man is fiya on the text. Seen his work last year and it was crazy. The man can bar with the best of them no matter who it is. BODYSNATCHER vs KNUCKLEHEAD for the BAL Title. This is a must read. Please voters don't slack here! Do we think BODY got what it takes to retain that title or will KNUCKLHEAD leave the arena and bring that belt to the VETS? Tune in to the BAL Forum, this will def be one to spark up what will be a amazing year for NETCEES*

*TWO CONTENDERS MATCH THIS WEEK*

How the hell did this happen with 4 of the most impressive active text battlers current on the roster. Again you have

@BodySnatcher vs @Zunto

@DynamiCz vs @Resin M-I-C

Not one, but TWO microwave stoppers here! Ladies please don't call my phone, friends please do not invite me out, I NEED QUIET IN THE PLACE!!!!!NO SOUND PLEASE!!! I want to be able to read and understand EVERY VERSE. There will be haymakers, personals, gunbars, all type of netcees shit coming from these soldiers this week. Who yall got in your picks in each match? Potentially either battle can be BOTW in the SOL. Every battler bringing different styles and will def give you something to read while you light up them blunts!

* @Blue Bayou vs @Resin M-I-C*

Whats the beef here? Blue came out disrespecting Res the other night after he accused Res of biting a concept he used in a past verse? Is Blue beef legit? Does it matter? Who is the more season vet here? This is def a rising beef to watch boil over here in weeks to come

*Netcees Writer League*

In recent news also....We have the Netcees Writer League popping off. This here is where you see some of the hottest battlers go outside they element with the pen. Its a different world outside of battling and I love it. We have some dope contenders in line this week

Power Ranking Predictions(TOP 3)

1.Diablo- I have him here at number 1 for the hottest on the ranks in the Writer league. Heard my mans pen is crazy when it come to different topics. He has my top vote to champ the league as of now.

2. Knucklehead- My mans is fiya on the battle side, but when its time to display the heat in the topics he can get versatile too. My mans take number 2 on my predictions to make champ in the league this year here.

3.Witty- Yo Witty is so fiya on the pen. I noticed his concepts in the 1-2 and seen he's more of the topic pen writer. I have Witty as my third prediction to champ the league over there.

*AS OF NOW THESE ARE MY TOP 3 RANK PREDICTIONS, SUBJECT TO CHANGE*

*THA DMS SHUTDOWN*

Also in THE SCOOP, questions around the text world has led people to ask is @DMS really a contender, did he really get screwed by @Cred? Whats the problem with @DMS is the biggest question? I like the kid honestly, potential star here in the uprise when he really elevate his style. We shall see in due time though, cause @DMS has demanded respect and the only way to get it.....is SNATCH IT

***BATTLES IN DEMAND 2019***

2019 We DEMANDING BATTLES, battles that would shake up the site and really make readers be like damn. We got a classic on our hand. Today on ThA Culture Blog, I had my mans Zelph bring in some battles in demand. I must say his picks are fire as fuck and we NEED THOSE THIS YEAR!!!!

1. @Jabari Black vs @Cred

When I say this would be a gunbar fest, man somebody is liable to die behind the keyboard that night. Im talking shots here, shots there, shots everywhere. This is Seasoned vet vs another potential rookie of the year pick. This battle has to go down this year. MICROWAVE STOPPER!!!!

2. @DynamiCz vs @King Karoake

Jesussssss Christ, another fire ass battle here. You have a another gun slanger with the bars vs a versatile vet here. Karoake would def not be nothing to take lightly against and this battle here could potentially spark classic/HOF level. Im all in for this battle here. STOP THE FUCKING MICROWAVE PLEASE!!!! AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! LMAO!

3 @BodySnatcher vs @ORC

WOOOOO, this here is a instant "click the thread I got to read verse". Man I would literally stop to read this shit is non moving traffic. Its like DAMN! When Orc is on his shit the whole site know he can be trouble, then you have Body, I mean the netcees new TEXT BULLY. This shit would be fiya! SOMEBODY DIAL SMACK ASAP.

4. @Zunto vs @Hush

How could you not want to read a @Hush verse? This man was dangerous back in his hay days here. Lethal on the text keys, but I mean how disrespectful would I be to not acknowledge one of the most hated, but FIYA text battlers on the site--Zelph. He a mod in his off time, but when he come to battle...he comes to battle. Him vs Hush is PPV, a TV Turn off, park my car wherever im at, if I don't have internet im going to find some! This shit is a thriller. We need this!

5. @Blue Bayou vs @Barcotic

Let me tell you, from wordplay to gunbars. This match has fucking classic written all over it. Somebody tell the vets to clear the OLD FOLKS HOME FOR A DAY. This would be crazy. So what they battled before, but this is now and a seasoned Barc vs a seasoned Blue is instant classic. This rematch as to happen.....if not im sure Blue will have his hands full with @Resin M-I-C

6. @Aero vs @Ghost1

When you mention VETS, how can you forget these two animals? Back in the day these two were untouchable when it came to battling. Two gritty styles that could lead into shots, knife stabbing, kidnapping, house break ins, all kind of dangerous shit. The hate in the blood is here for each other and I would love to see this match happen. Think Bags will come out and play one more time? INSTANT READER here!

7. @Knucklehead vs @Blue Bayou

Now who wouldn't want this match here again? The last match went down to the wire with Knuck taking. Every now and then you catch the smart in direct remarks they throw at each in the threads. Its just beef boiling and its waiting to spill over anytime now. Im sure Blue is looking for revenge! He wants MURDER! DEATH! A BODYBAG! Freeze the screen for this one I cant wait until it happens again!

8. @Viper vs @Schad

Hmmm, crazy thing about this dope ass matchup. I believe we have the same person here. I could be wrong, but hey who gives af. IM STOPPING THE FUCKING MICROWAVE to read this. How could you not, Schad also who heavy on the gun wave will make this a shootout, a 187, a driveby, whatever you call it. This shit will be dope as fuck. Viper last year gave us punches that made us say damn he has to be a alias. Fiya and I wouldn't mind this here.

*Props again Zelph on the heat here. Anymore demands for battles feel free to PM them over so they get noticed. Make NETCEES GREAT AGAIN!

Vets DONT DIE!!!

We have a stream of active vets who must be acknowledged in the blogs weekly. Being here years and still being able to dance with the new talent and different wave of styles is impressive.

NO PARTICULAR ORDER

1. @Blue Bayou

This vet here is just something else. Starting the year off dope and staying active. How can you not love Blue

2. @Resin M-I-C

I must say on the return in the SOL. The kid has been dropping fiya and on his shit. First week he proved he can dance in the midst of the new gun wave. How long will that stand here?

3. @Cred

The gunbar elite here. Come lets be honest, when Cred on his shit. He cant be fucked with, but sometimes he get lazy and the no shows take a toll on him. Still get my shine here

4. @Zunto

From Mod to battler, my mans be on his shit. He hated by a lot, but at the end of the day they respect his craft. He is dangerous in rare form and can dance with anybody in the battlefield.

5 @Allen Knight

How can you not fuck with Allen? This kid so versatile on the keyboard and when he come in top form. He giving the opponent a classic no matter who they are. Vet here and highly respected to this day. He still active giving the opps the blues when its time to battle

6. @Flow

Flow has entered VET form in my book. He been here and made a good name for himself on the forums. The kid has survived the gun wave and give out impressive gun bars when its time. Flow personal angles on any opponent is deadly if you don't come the right way

7. @Knucklehead

My mans Knucklehead drifts on and off the site, but when he's active lets be honest, the boy is FLAMES! Him vs Bayou last year might classic of the year for me of 2018. My mans has a big title match coming up in BAL Arena. Salute this VET still being active here and flaming in this new wave.

Shoutout to these VETS here, excuse me if I missed anyone but these are the most active I see on a daily basis when I am logged in. MORE TO COME IN FUTURE BLOGS tho. WE ALL SHINE!

Voters Registration

Netcees has a high volume of fraud votes which is the word around the league. We had some being accused of winning matches just off they name, swaying in PMS, etc? Whats your thoughts on this here? Are battlers not READING? Are they not really being detailed? Are voters basing there votes off of who gets the first vote? This is interesting here! Leave your thoughts on this issue if you have any

MOD WORK

Lets be honest, you have to thank the MODS for the outstanding work they do. They deal with a lot of whining bullshit day in and out.

@Sharp
@bleak
@Innovater
@PancakeBrah

Your all appreciated and this SHINE IN THE BLOG, you all deserve it! Keep the effort up here!

ThA Rise

2018 we had a stream of battlers that took the site to a whole different level. A mass wave of guns were seen being used by young up and coming Textcees. Also we had some Rookies that started off slow, but became beast in the battlefield. Here's the highlighters for this week

Lets shed the light on these guys.....

@Infiltrate ---- 8 accomplishments
@Jabari Black ---- 3 Accomplishments
@BodySnatcher ----3 Accomplishments
@DynamiCz ---- 1 Accomplishments
@bleak ---- 1 Accomplishments
@Ryno ----
@DMS ----

**ThA VIEWS**

Here we have the most viewed battles for last week around the league. If you haven't had a chance to read. YOU MAY WANT TO GET OFF YOUR ASS ASAP AND DO SO!!!

*SOL LEAGUE*
@Allen Knight VS @BodySnatcher

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139439

This was a slugger here. I damn near fucked my vision up reading the fire flaming from my screen. Shit was a good matchup here, VET VS ROOKIE if you want to say. Body proved he can survive a storm, cause he walked away bloody from the war. I seen ALLEN do better so I know a rematch down the line will be one to STAY IN TUNE FOR! Props to both here!

@Jabari Black vs @Sinacog

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139441

This battle was a BODY inside a BODY left in a BODYBAG! Jabari why you do this man like this? Anyways Sin what a way to get welcomed to the league. Sin will elevate and be a problem I feel like when he catch his drift here! I honestly don't think JB even tried hard in his verse. Props to both overall.

ThA ALL STAR DRAFT

This will be interesting for the culture. Every week I will need PMS from everybody or active battlers on who they think was the most entertaining that week far as they voting, verse, and bar highlights. This will start this week, the text emcee that's get the most votes for PLAYER OF THE WEEK the most in a month will be rewarded. This steams down from SOL, Writers League, and Battle League Arena. Who will end up being your ALL STAR PLAYER THIS MONTH?

Hey peeps, that's all for ThA Culture Blog tonight. I will be doing this every other night for my Netcees family. Lets light up some doobies, pour up a nice beverage and enjoys these reads. NETCEE OR NOTHING BITCHES!!!!

Last edited by DynamiCz; 02-09-2019 at 03:00 AM.
DynamiCz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 04:07 AM   #2
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Regarding the voting section. Have you ever voted against Body? That might be one of the issues lol.

Also how did DMS and ryno make the cut in that section, not even a question of their ability but surely people who were getting accomps them selves and making it to finals multiple times should of been in there? Just saying, don't recall them doing that. Seemed random we went from Jabari and inf to those cats in the same section. Not hating on either mind

Il Nik be livid if you didn't @ him in vets btw

Otherwise major major major effort looks like it went into this. Fair play. @dynamics you really are for tha culture. But every other night is crazy. Not enough happenings. Do it weekly maybe. Give you events to write about. Just a thought G. Anyway thanks for the read over my coffee.

Oh and finally. shad didn't leave due to the nanny nany boo bar. Check the date of last reg. I did that shit in the classic. I wonder what alias he is using on here now? Losing to me in opening rounds twice in the same year. Poor schad. His demise created the upset champ title

Oh and body good but orc would slay tbh.
I'd love to see a fresh bags Vs aero though. Be hilarious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow

Last edited by Flow; 02-09-2019 at 04:15 AM.
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 04:39 AM   #3
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Lmao @Flow thanks fam and that section is just people who fairly new that are rising teirs whether they accomplished or not. Not needed for the Vets of course.

And right i got to edit Nik in today lol I’m tripping

Also far as the votes lol i have voted against Body in many cases. It’s just most his matches i feel like he have won. That’s why he def my rookie of the year.

Last edited by DynamiCz; 02-09-2019 at 04:41 AM.
DynamiCz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 05:22 AM   #4
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Yoooo this was dope af bro. Like some mag of the year type shit, thanks for taking the time to do this - much appreciated. Definitely a lot of real talk in here and brilliant ideas.
Topical Head
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 05:44 AM   #5
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Nice. A lot of work put into writing this. Big ups. This type shit is what the site is missing. That recognition and respect for the time champs put into there craft. Shit like this keeps folks penning. Glad you did this. Hopefully it will insight more talent to write again. Well done enjoyed the read. Thanks man
Old 02-09-2019, 05:45 AM   #6
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiCz View Post
Lmao @Flow thanks fam and that section is just people who fairly new that are rising teirs whether they accomplished or not. Not needed for the Vets of course.

And right i got to edit Nik in today lol I’m tripping

Also far as the votes lol i have voted against Body in many cases. It’s just most his matches i feel like he have won. That’s why he def my rookie of the year.
Maybe. But you haven't voted against him for 8 months. That's all I was saying. Good shit anyway. I agree with genocide. This site needs this sort of thing so fair play for doing it pal
Quote:

Last edited by Flow; 02-09-2019 at 05:48 AM.
Old 02-09-2019, 07:05 AM   #7
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

this is a very dope idea ! good shit
Ryno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 07:39 AM   #8
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Respect Dyna this is a great idea

Me and Barc battled manyyyyy times but word I'm down for it again

Also I was way to hard on Res for a one off 5 line verse tbh... His verse this week was flames.. he deserves nothing but respect from me .. do hope we get to battle tho
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 08:27 AM   #9
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
Regarding the voting section. Have you ever voted against Body? That might be one of the issues lol.

Also how did DMS and ryno make the cut in that section, not even a question of their ability but surely people who were getting accomps them selves and making it to finals multiple times should of been in there? Just saying, don't recall them doing that. Seemed random we went from Jabari and inf to those cats in the same section. Not hating on either mind

Il Nik be livid if you didn't @ him in vets btw

Otherwise major major major effort looks like it went into this. Fair play. @dynamics you really are for tha culture. But every other night is crazy. Not enough happenings. Do it weekly maybe. Give you events to write about. Just a thought G. Anyway thanks for the read over my coffee.

Oh and finally. shad didn't leave due to the nanny nany boo bar. Check the date of last reg. I did that shit in the classic. I wonder what alias he is using on here now? Losing to me in opening rounds twice in the same year. Poor schad. His demise created the upset champ title

Oh and body good but orc would slay tbh.
I'd love to see a fresh bags Vs aero though. Be hilarious
Fight Night 5 @DynamiCz

Last edited by Ryno; 02-09-2019 at 09:35 AM.
Ryno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 09:12 AM   #10
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Ay, someone else writing a mag

Dope
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 09:51 AM   #11
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Don’t mind @Flow he’s pretty upset he’s been here for years and didn’t get mentioned

Get ur bars up LIL nigga

This blog fire @DynamiCz

We gon have to give the people what they want tho
Cred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 09:58 AM   #12
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cred View Post
Don’t mind @Flow he’s pretty upset he’s been here for years and didn’t get mentioned

Get ur bars up LIL nigga

This blog fire @DynamiCz

I was mentioned. No upset just pointing out an example of why there may be those comments circulating. An observation not a criticism.
Quote:
Old 02-09-2019, 10:05 AM   #13
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Champed
- Battle Arena League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cred View Post

Get ur bars up LIL nigga

This blog fire @DynamiCz

My Dawg fo sho! 100

Aye also to everybody who has taken the time out to read I sure appreciate it. I might have missed somethings, but this just the first blog. It will be done weekly not every other night. Just doing something to make the readers intrigued to read more battles or get back active. Salute again!
Old 02-09-2019, 10:10 AM   #14
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiCz View Post
My Dawg fo sho! 100

Aye also to everybody who has taken the time out to read I sure appreciate it. I might have missed somethings, but this just the first blog. It will be done weekly not every other night. Just doing something to make the readers intrigued to read more battles or get back active. Salute again!
Keep it up man. It was dope. There was no hate.
Quote:
Old 02-09-2019, 10:12 AM   #15
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Champed
- Battle Arena League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
Keep it up man. It was dope. There was no hate.
Its all love Flow! Nothing never wrong with speaking an opinion fam! Salute tho
Old 02-09-2019, 10:42 AM   #16
Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

My nigga this is FIRE
Jabari Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 11:42 AM   #17
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

I appreciate the shout out. I’ll be back later to leave more feed.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 12:04 PM   #18
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Good Lord this was one of the best mags I've read here ever. Every aspect was entertaining and I look forward to reading more of these.
@Flow he has voted against me a few time in 1-2 and in the BAL before and @ORC would get the business. I saw his last 'drop' in discussion and the no-show vs Blue. This a new era of battle rap. So Dyn votes too much for me and Orc can beat me cause he a vet but ain't written in forever. Nah nigga. @Flow I will remember this when I go up 2-0 on you.
BodySnatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 02:00 PM   #19
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher View Post
Good Lord this was one of the best mags I've read here ever. Every aspect was entertaining and I look forward to reading more of these.
@Flow he has voted against me a few time in 1-2 and in the BAL before and @ORC would get the business. I saw his last 'drop' in discussion and the no-show vs Blue. This a new era of battle rap. So Dyn votes too much for me and Orc can beat me cause he a vet but ain't written in forever. Nah nigga. @Flow I will remember this when I go up 2-0 on you.
Look forward to it.
Quote:
Old 02-09-2019, 02:23 PM   #20
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

G shit Brodie. BA battle for the title if Knuckle doesn't show? He has till midnight tomorrow and I've haven't heard from him in a few days now.
BodySnatcher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cred biter not a writer, dy uses 2many exclamation pts, roty = body, salute dyn a real one