Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-20-2018, 01:37 PM   #101
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Say that in a way that is simpler please?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 01:37 PM   #102
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS View Post
Straw man
Is your whole gimmick to say things which you don’t understand?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 12-20-2018, 01:45 PM   #103
Qualm
on posting probation

Battle Record: 0-1

Qualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
The theory of evolution.
nah theory of evolution suggests all species evolved from a single cell and through billions of years of different mutations eventually turned into various forms of aquatic species, which became amphibious species, which turned into various forms of land species, etc. etc.

the foundation of what created the universe is illogical no matter how you frame it. You suggest God created the universe because he himself is able to defy logic and therefore doesn't have a creator, which doesn't make any more or less sense than the universe itself being able to defy logic and therefore not having a creator

the difference is that science doesn't claim the universe came from nothing. it doesn't claim that the universe came from a creator. it doesn't even claim that God doesn't exist. it doesn't claim anything that it doesn't have replicable mathematical & observable proof of.

Religion has a book that says "we have all the answers"

Science says "We don't have the answers, brb gonna keep working to find them and we may not make any progress in your lifetime, sorry"

I'd rather be in a society that's actively looking for answers and uncomfortable with the level of uncertainty that comes with not knowing than in a society of people deluded into believing we have nothing more to learn

fair?

Last edited by Qualm; 12-20-2018 at 03:10 PM. Reason: typo
Qualm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 01:48 PM   #104
veritas
HALL OF FAME

No.

Where did the first cell come from?

Edit: well said. I choose to Believe in the illogical ability of God to exist without being created than creating us than to believe in nothing evolving into a cell.
Old 12-20-2018, 02:13 PM   #105
Qualm
on posting probation

Qualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant future

Quote:
No.

Where did the first cell come from?

Edit: well said. I choose to Believe in the illogical ability of God to exist without being created than creating us than to believe in nothing evolving into a cell.
stars e.g. the sun go through a life cycle that causes them to explode - novas/supernovas, to which they emit most of the same atoms that compose the majority of life on earth: carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen. earth had the ingredients that allowed for life to develop e.g. an atmosphere, water, appropriate distance from the sun, etc. etc. earth clumped together, along with all the other planets and dwarf planets and random clumps that we don't get educated on in an elementary school mnemonic and all those ingredients eventually combined to make a cell. It's pretty much like any chemistry, reactions happen. A cake doesn't appear out of thin air as a cake.

as for what the key ingredient is that separates a human from a rock, idk man you're gonna have to challenge yourself to speak with a smarter audience than people on a rap forum, but before you do you need to realize you're eventually gonna hit this roadblock

Quote:
Science says "We don't have the answers, brb gonna keep working to find them and we may not make any progress in your lifetime, sorry"
and if you can't be content with that void, idk what to tell you. I don't know how planes work, I just know praying isn't going to get me from one side of the world to other. If my plane crashes, it's because of an erroneous calculation, not a malicious God who wanted to see me dead. If I undergo an operation and survive, it's because of a competent doctor who learned from thousands of years of medical malpractice gone wrong that failed on patients who were historically likely to be far more pious than our society is today.

Last edited by Qualm; 12-20-2018 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 12-20-2018, 02:16 PM   #106
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Not gonna lie. Qualm is growing on me
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 02:18 PM   #107
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Veritas can’t seem to understand that his answer to “where did the first (insert anything here) come from?” question is always god and science says “ok, god, word.... proof?” And that’s where his argument falls apart into nothing.
philosophy.
Old 12-20-2018, 02:32 PM   #108
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Quote:
Is your whole gimmick to say things which you don’t understand?
You simplified the theory of evolution, which is a straw man.
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 02:33 PM   #109
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Not gonna lie. Qualm is growing on me
All about the blood flow.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 03:28 PM   #110
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I understand it guys.

Once again: for the thousand time...over the last decade.... We have only been given two choices to explain our existence.

God created us
We evolved from nothing

I choose to believe God created us. To me it makes more sense. Both are something coming from nothing.

I choose to have faith in the former.

What is foolish about this?
Old 12-20-2018, 03:33 PM   #111
Qualm
on posting probation

Quote:
I understand it guys.

Once again: for the thousand time...over the last decade.... We have only been given two choices to explain our existence.

God created us
We evolved from nothing

I choose to believe God created us. To me it makes more sense. Both are something coming from nothing.

what's foolish is that you're choosing anything at all before all the facts have been discerned and the answer you've chosen encourages you to stop discerning facts
Old 12-20-2018, 03:40 PM   #112
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

Quote:
I understand it guys.

God created us
We evolved from nothing

Nothing really, except your extreme confidence in one over the other.

So do we agree logic is basically truth, and the way we derive truth?
Old 12-20-2018, 03:42 PM   #113
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Rip
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 03:51 PM   #114
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Quote:
I understand it guys.

God created us
We evolved from nothing

No one has ever said we evolved from nothing
It’s a lot easier to discount things when you misunderstand them, I’m sure.
philosophy.
Old 12-20-2018, 04:13 PM   #115
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Yes you have many times. Then you said you didn’t know. Then you said you didn’t know but it def was not god, then the last time you said it might be god but there is no proof.

To which I said fair.

Which brings us to today.

Is this accurate of our decade long talk?
Old 12-20-2018, 04:43 PM   #116
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Completely. Except the part where you claim that I said things.
philosophy.
Old 12-20-2018, 05:17 PM   #117
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
@Exis please be an expert witness at the trial
Lol funny nigga...it seems there's a lot of canine member lovers on site, thought I was the only one, aww.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 05:30 PM   #118
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Lol funny nigga...it seems there's a lot of canine member lovers on site, thought I was the only one, aww.
Lmao
Old 12-20-2018, 05:31 PM   #119
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo

Veritas' troll is getting boring and keeps hooking and baiting the same people for years, destro, db, now dms ...don't y'all ever get tired of typing to this fucking craze lunatic?...about the same shit...
Big Bolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 06:32 PM   #120
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Lmfao fucking @Destroyer

Legit one of my NC favs, man.

He legit doesn't like you though. Idk why but I'm starting to get pissed that you haven't proposed to your BM. Shit's bothering me she gave you two boys what more do you want?

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
god's love in v's mouth, jesus has phobia of nailguns, product of incest ranks ppl, taste this holy spirit -god, v having bad week, what dat mouth do? -moses