Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2018, 10:07 PM   #1
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop
Default Eric Dubay, Flat Earth and more...

Check out his wordpress if you feel like going a little deeper into certain topics.

Zionism, spirituality, flat earth... The origins of Yoga and the Kundalini..

If you just want to get the bulletpoints...this 1 hour 30 minute video touches on most of it.

I get most of u fuckers don't care, or think YOU KNOW different. I encourage u to question yourself about what u actually KNOW... Let's explore our own indoctrination's, let's take steps to overthrow these Jesuit vampires starved for Adrenochrome.

Discuss.
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 10:19 PM   #2
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Tf?
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 10:27 PM   #3
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

If you didn’t lose all my respect when we were talking about colors, I might’ve forgiven you for what you said in my Mac Lethal thread.

Last edited by DMS; 10-09-2018 at 11:12 PM.
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 11:16 PM   #4
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Ok... I'm done with this guy.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 11:45 PM   #5
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodrop View Post
Check out his wordpress if you feel like going a little deeper into certain topics.

Zionism, spirituality, flat earth... The origins of Yoga and the Kundalini..

If you just want to get the bulletpoints...this 1 hour 30 minute video touches on most of it.

I get most of u fuckers don't care, or think YOU KNOW different. I encourage u to question yourself about what u actually KNOW... Let's explore our own indoctrination's, let's take steps to overthrow these Jesuit vampires starved for Adrenochrome.

Discuss.
What’s your honest perspective on this?
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 05:20 AM   #6
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

NASA releases a shit ton of photos to finally shut all the flat earthers up as well as all the Moon landing conspiracy theories.

Weird that popped up in my apple news app this morning.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 07:15 AM   #7
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
What’s your honest perspective on this?
Bro why would you ask this question?

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 09:23 AM   #8
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Bro why would you ask this question?
Lol
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 01:13 PM   #9
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

i dove into flat earth shit for a full day and was intrigued but debunked it myself by the end of the day

but i do like that they think nasa is full of shit i'm with that
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 01:17 PM   #10
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

also since we're back on adrenochrome i just wanted to point out a few new things i stumbled across @veritas

google's graphics processing unit is called adreno. google's browser is called chrome.

& since we never got to touch on what effects adrenochrome might actually have on the human brain, i found this:

"Several small-scale studies (involving 15 or fewer test subjects) conducted in the 1950s and 1960s reported that adrenochrome triggered psychotic reactions such as thought disorder, derealization, and euphoria.
Researchers Abram Hoffer and Humphry Osmond claimed that adrenochrome is a neurotoxic, psychotomimetic substance and may play a role in schizophrenia and other mental illnesses.
In what they called the "adrenochrome hypothesis",
they speculated that megadoses of vitamin C and niacin could cure schizophrenia by reducing brain adrenochrome.
While the treatment of schizophrenia with such potent anti-oxidants is highly contested in the literature, and adrenochrome is not currently believed to have any psychedelic properties,
a number of recently published papers consider Hoffer's paper a landmark contribution to the notion that impairment of what's now termed the anti-oxidant defense system (AODS) seems to play a role in schizophrenia.
Salim, in 2014, points out "oxidative stress theory is gaining momentum and seems quite pertinent considering the evidenced increased production of ROS and decreased occurrence of antioxidant protection in schizophrenic patients. Genetic studies also have linked polymorphisms in genes of oxidative pathway to schizophrenia (wiki)."

i think it would make a lot of sense for the elite class to suffer from derealization disorder. completely checks out with their deep seated lack of empathy
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 04:45 PM   #11
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Flat Earth is s great meme but all real flat earthers are retarded dumbasses.
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 05:15 PM   #12
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
also since we're back on adrenochrome i just wanted to point out a few new things i stumbled across @veritas

google's graphics processing unit is called adreno. google's browser is called chrome.
Omg

How could the elite be so transparent???
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
the chyeahh is strong with him