Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2013, 03:08 PM   #1
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future
Default Jay-z da god recieves platinum plaque

Nas Lost
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:10 PM   #2
Masaii

jay-z beat nas

inb4 fanboys2therescue
Old 07-11-2013, 03:11 PM   #3
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

gow approves this thread we should make it sstickied
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:12 PM   #4
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

inb4Illuminatichain
Old 07-11-2013, 03:14 PM   #5
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Goat
Old 07-11-2013, 03:18 PM   #6
...the Nagger

Old 07-11-2013, 03:19 PM   #7
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

you do realize you're giving congrats to someone who could care less about you. lol

nigga don't care about none of you. Could give 2 camel shits about you. Nigga is so out of touch with his fans and shit and you dingleberry ass niggas run after dude like a lost puppy dog. Listen to the music, wear the brands, don't worship the person who made the brand or made the music because they're apart of the machine. I respect Nas, I don't ride the niggas dick for album sales and all that

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:22 PM   #8
Masaii

Im not contesting NAS isnt dope. I think he is a great artist. I just think HOVA won the beef.
Old 07-11-2013, 03:23 PM   #9
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric Solar Flair View Post
you do realize you're giving congrats to someone who could care less about you. lol

nigga don't care about none of you. Could give 2 camel shits about you. Nigga is so out of touch with his fans and shit and you dingleberry ass niggas run after dude like a lost puppy dog. Listen to the music, wear the brands, don't worship the person who made the brand or made the music because they're apart of the machine. I respect Nas, I don't ride the niggas dick for album sales and all that
Nas Lost
Nas Lost is a popular (or unpopular, if you are a dumbass stan) meme on the IC and the Hip Hop internet community at large. It was started by the prolific poster ECKS in about 2005.
Ways in which Nas has lostEdit

"I took the L when he passed it, this little bastid"

Found a used condom on his car babyseat, left there by Jay-Z after Hov fucked Nas's baby mama, Carmen.

Later signed to Jay-Z's label.

Married known prostitute Kelis.

Forced to pay amazing amounts of alimony and child support to Kelis after the inevitable divorce.

Had Kelis tatted on his arm.

Had to beg a judge to reduce his monthly alimony payments because "nahmean, the economy is rough even for, like, emcees, nahmean?"

Is held up by stans as a smart rapper, but has never said anything smart. Only his gritty street album Illmatic is regarded as being any good.

Nas Lost.

http://illcommunity.wikia.com/wiki/Nas_Lost
Old 07-11-2013, 03:23 PM   #10
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

And NAS cares about u?! Roflz

Who likes artists for what they do? Groupies

All I cares that the music is good
Old 07-11-2013, 03:26 PM   #11
Masaii

Distant relatives was amazing though.
Old 07-11-2013, 03:28 PM   #12
...the Nagger

1. The man proclaims to be a speaker for the black youth and a new age revolutionary with his lyrics, yet has made a number of trashy hip pop songs which are the same thing he claims to detest. Hova sums it up with this line -

Is it "Oochie Wally Wally" or is it "One Mic"?
Is it "Black Girl Lost" or "shorty owe you for ice"?

2. Once claimed that "queens nigg*z run you, ask russel simmons" in reference to Rocafella's bosses. Is now under Jay-Z's creative reign and wing at Def Jam.

3. Watched his wife Carmen have sex with his enemy and then go sell her affair to the media. Watched her write a book containing intimate details involving nas and revealing embarassing details about his sexual relevance. Nas's daughter will one day read this material

4. His bodyguard came with a better flow on Oochie Wally.

5. Never succesfully put one of his artists into the game, fucked up the bravehearts his "closest" homies careers and that of an actually talented individuals in Quan & AZ.

6. Has never succesfully breached the buisness side of rap music, with label failure after failure and the cancellation of a recent reality show with his wife Kelis due to a lack of interest by the public.

7. Jay has Beyonce, Nas has Kelis. Nas lost

8. Tony Yayo's debut album sold more then Hip Hop Is Dead.

9. Didnt make The Firm a success despite 90% of production from Dr. Dre and a crew comprised of Cormega, Foxxy Brown, Nature and AZ.

10. Everybody deep down knows that Reasonable Doubt is a better album then Illmatic, but will not admit it.

11. Released the most dissapointing double album in hip hop history

12. Had unresolved beef with Tupac and Biggie, two of hip hops most important figures.

13. Nas lost

Last edited by ...the Nagger; 07-11-2013 at 03:30 PM.
Old 07-11-2013, 03:30 PM   #13
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

what do these album sales do for you? I mean I was taught don't invest in anything that isn't investing in you or those around you so what does this shit do for you on a personal level as far as him getting a million sales? any of that shit going to charity? any of that shit putting food in homeless peoples mouths, helping the economy...getting us outta debt? Do you realize that the money these celebrities and shit make, like just one person could give movie proceeds to Detroit or Cleveland and they'd be out of debt.

nah, you're more concerned with how much money another man is holding. You may as well hold the niggas pockets for em when you see em lol

Old 07-11-2013, 03:30 PM   #14
...the Nagger

my bad about the pre-edit lol
Old 07-11-2013, 03:34 PM   #15
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Eddie....you're waisting your time. I talk shit all day about Nas vs jay, jay sucks, nas won, jay lost but I swear to you could care less about that shit, just makes my day here at work go by. The shit I stress and try to get people to see is that it isn't just Jay.....it's celebrities in general and shit. Jay's a great example. Who spends there time talkign about another mans achievements??? I can understand if you're bigging up yah homie down the block for graduating from highschool or yah man pulling a mean bitch but this shit though? lol

shit's grounds for questioning your own manhood and what morals and shit you hold near and dear all I'm saying. check yahselves

Old 07-11-2013, 04:00 PM   #16
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric Solar Flair View Post
Eddie....you're waisting your time. I talk shit all day about Nas vs jay, jay sucks, nas won, jay lost but I swear to you could care less about that shit, just makes my day here at work go by. The shit I stress and try to get people to see is that it isn't just Jay.....it's celebrities in general and shit. Jay's a great example. Who spends there time talkign about another mans achievements??? I can understand if you're bigging up yah homie down the block for graduating from highschool or yah man pulling a mean bitch but this shit though? lol

shit's grounds for questioning your own manhood and what morals and shit you hold near and dear all I'm saying. check yahselves
Me and the boy AI got more in common than just balling and rhyming
Get it? More in Carmen
I came in your Bentley backseat, skeeted in your Jeep
Left condoms on your baby seat

Here nigga, the gloves is off, the love is done
It's whatever, whenever, however nigga - one
And since you infatuated with saying that gay shit
guess you was kissing my dick when you was kissing that bitch

Nasty shit, you thought I was boning Ranette
You calling Carm' a hundred times, I was boning her neck

You got a baby by the broad, you can't disown her yet
When does your lies end, when does the truth begin
When does reality set in or does it not matter
Gotta hurt I'm your baby mama's favorite rapper

And ask your current girl, she know what's up
Holla at a real nigga, Jigga
Old 07-11-2013, 04:10 PM   #17
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Lyric Olympics

Goat
Old 07-11-2013, 04:17 PM   #18
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

I'll tell you right off top, you will not win
you and your antics, seems like you're boxed in
you so boxden? fine lets box then
square up with me?
check into this bates motel, this is Pine Box Inn
I'll hang your brain over it, think outside of the box, kid
don't quit your dayjob, you known at NASA for ducts, you known here for ducks
all my bars are Billy clubs and bats, go get your fucking shine box Ed

Old 07-11-2013, 04:17 PM   #19
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill nik-A View Post
baphomet
fixed

Old 07-11-2013, 05:45 PM   #20
Alvin Karpis

Battle Record: 34-12

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Summer Classic V
- Summer Classic IV
- NBL Season 7
- BA Swag and Flow
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV

Alvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant future

It's a damn shame a mediocre album get's a platinum plaque whereas dope ones barely sell 100k
Alvin Karpis is offline   Reply With Quote