Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2013, 01:31 PM   #21
Untold

Battle Record: 10-7

Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold

Jesus, I feel like I'm on some racial/political rant about the segregation of hip-hop and how we need unifying of the people
Untold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:42 PM   #22
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untold View Post
Not necessarily. Jin came wack but couldn't counter the attack with any type of punch line that was racial. I mean, he could have but it wouldn't have gone over well. Watch the battle. Jin even says it during his battle that it was an unfair to be in that type of situation.

Homie kept spittin though. Kind of like Solomon. Give him credit for trying but in the end, falling flat
why would he have to say something racial to have a comeback tho?
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:45 PM   #23
Untold

Battle Record: 10-7

Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
why would he have to say something racial to have a comeback tho?
Ugh.. U don't. U just don't have to. U don't. Never ever never ever have to.

Never
Untold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:48 PM   #24
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

That big foots dick flip was dope lol.

Solomon wack tho...khan>
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:56 PM   #25
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Agreed@soul khan>iron (and most other battlers out there tbh).

That's my white opinion, though I've had black friends who respected me, which gives me an abundance of credibility.
oats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:01 PM   #26
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untold View Post
Ugh.. U don't. U just don't have to. U don't. Never ever never ever have to.

Never
lol, that was my point?

you made it seem like he had tpo just cuz jones did it and you also insinuated that jones needed the racial jokes
Old 06-04-2013, 02:09 PM   #27
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

I don't buy the whole race thing. Yes, black dudes can get at other races in ways that other races can't get at black dudes, but battling is about being smart with the angles you take. I think Real Deal had some great racist lines against Ness Lee that didn't cross the line, just have to be the smarter MC. Smack events always have a wack crowd that you have to cater to, just have to know how to cater to them. Soul Khan vs. fox was a perfect example - yes Fox is terrible but Soul won the crowd by proving he knows NY hip hop and giving it shout outs the whole first verse. Same thing with when he went overseas.
oats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:23 PM   #28
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

He coulda said africas full of broke people and if he moved back he'd fit right in.
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:25 PM   #29
...the Nagger

I just hate when ppl say gin lost because of race jokes

man gin lost because he SUCKS
Old 06-04-2013, 03:00 PM   #30
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
I don't buy the whole race thing. Yes, black dudes can get at other races in ways that other races can't get at black dudes, but battling is about being smart with the angles you take. I think Real Deal had some great racist lines against Ness Lee that didn't cross the line, just have to be the smarter MC. Smack events always have a wack crowd that you have to cater to, just have to know how to cater to them. Soul Khan vs. fox was a perfect example - yes Fox is terrible but Soul won the crowd by proving he knows NY hip hop and giving it shout outs the whole first verse. Same thing with when he went overseas.
/thread

Khan the true white hope
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:29 PM   #31
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

if you think mook destroyed anything but his rep then you're absolutely crazy. mook bodied himself and solomon had dope bars the crowd slept on him and was shit because even the majority of the other battlers there after post interviews said mook brought the crowd with him.

what happened after? solomon dropped a fucking monster of an album and mook put out a video smoking a cig off some man/womans foot

yeah iron lost lol
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote