Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2013, 09:53 PM   #41
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by He whose name shall not be spoken338 View Post
nah they can talk shit about me all they want, once my personal info is abused it will be deleted and reported, both parties agreed adn thats all that was deleted.
Lmfao. I never posted your info, your picture or anything, yet you edited one of my posts where I questioned some of the stuff you did in a neutral manner. You're not doing yourself a favor by posting in this thread.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:53 PM   #42
PUMBA
Banned

Champed
Wild Hogs XL

PUMBA is on a distinguished road

I like how you used snoop as a crutch, then stabbed him in the back to apparently, just like you stabbed the mets bros in the back.

I hope someone literally stabs you and your entire family in the back while you watch, then they can stab you in the back while you watch if thats even possible.
PUMBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:54 PM   #43
PUMBA
Banned

Champed
Wild Hogs XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
theres the ENTIRE ISSUE

dia got mad and cried and cried and cried to all of us that he shouldnt have to delete his own shit that we should of deleted it rofl
you should of, especially since we all agreed personal info shouldn't be used without someones permission.

all plain shit talking post werent touched, every post had my personal info and it was dealt with, and I had permissions even if not the staff should have taking care of it.

you can lie all you want but me and you really know the truth.

and as many people you turned your back on, your nothing more than a lying snake.

karma is a bitch.

Last edited by PUMBA; 06-05-2013 at 09:56 PM.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:54 PM   #44
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by He whose name shall not be spoken338 View Post
I like how you used snoop as a crutched, then stabbed him in the back to apparently, just like you stabbed the mets bros in the back.

I hope someone literally stabs you and your entire family in the back while you watch, then they can stab you in the back while you watch if thats even possible.
there you going making claims again

sn00p left completely said he wouldnt be around for a while, metts asked to be deadminned cuz he didnt want to be apart of the shit

see how fucking stupid you look snitch?
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:55 PM   #45
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Rofl gow why even talk to that lame dia jus ignore him
Allen Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:57 PM   #46
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
Rofl gow why even talk to that lame dia jus ignore him
lmao cuz u know he lying bro u was there ur one of the dudes who knows im right bout his lying snitching ass and im high so im bored
Old 06-05-2013, 09:59 PM   #47
PUMBA
Banned

Champed
Wild Hogs XL

Quote:
lmao cuz u know he lying bro u was there ur one of the dudes who knows im right bout his lying snitching ass and im high so im bored
allen knight was one of the mods that would undelete the shit, which is why it had to be physically removed. and your the one that's lying, I admitted to snitching, you won't admit to shit.

your a fucking foul ass human being, nothing but a mof beneath my shoes.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:00 PM   #48
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUMBA View Post
allen knight was one of the mods that would undelete the shit, which is why it had to be physically removed. and your the one that's lying, I admitted to snitching, you won't admit to shit.

your a fucking foul ass human being, nothing but a mof beneath my shoes.

nope, allen knight is one of the dudes u cried about claiming he was "bullying you"
Old 06-05-2013, 10:01 PM   #49
PUMBA
Banned

Champed
Wild Hogs XL

Quote:
nope, allen knight is one of the dudes u cried about claiming he was "bullying you"
allen knight wasn't involved, he would just undelete the post acting like I didn't know, stop giving dudes credit.

I didn't say shit about no body, nothing more than i'm deleting there shit and you agreed, if you lie about that you can rot in hell.

I could have fucked with accounts from day one while ppl was talking shit, and you know this.

I even helped ppl out.

matter of fact that was one of the stips of me being admin is i would get to delete my personal info, which is a breach of contract sir.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:04 PM   #50
PUMBA
Banned

Champed
Wild Hogs XL

also you always said this site is basically yours dia, then when shit got real you where like this site is basically snoops.

you dont know what you type half the time.

in all technicality this site was basically mine at the time, even having more powers than you and snoop combined.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:07 PM   #51
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
also you always said this site is basically yours dia, then when shit got real you where like this site is basically snoops.

you dont know what you type half the time.

in all technicality this site was basically mine at the time, even having more powers than you and snoop combined.
lmfao i told you from day one the site was being ran by someone else and not me. i told you all you are is tech admin you can not make regular admin decisions. said it from the beggining. i still have aim convos faggot of that being said and you crying about the shit and me telling you that if you stop deleting shit and let it go and act liek ti doesnt bother you then they will move past it faster. sn00p and split told u the same shit int he admin lounge.

snitch warthog faggot
Old 06-05-2013, 10:07 PM   #52
PUMBA
Banned

Champed
Wild Hogs XL

if you knew what you where doing you wouldn't have giving me the main ftp shit lmfao.

you didn't even know what an ftp client was, you realize I was able to log into your cpanel and see all of your sites, like that one for your imaginary game company.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:08 PM   #53
PUMBA
Banned

Champed
Wild Hogs XL

Quote:
lmfao i told you from day one the site was being ran by someone else and not me. i told you all you are is tech admin you can not make regular admin decisions. said it from the beggining. i still have aim convos knuck of that being said and you crying about the shit and me telling you that if you stop deleting shit and let it go and act liek ti doesnt bother you then they will move past it faster. sn00p and split told u the same shit int he admin lounge.

snitch warthog knuck
yet you gave me full blown powers, ftp, everything.

anyone that had any brains would have set me up with a tech ftp account.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:09 PM   #54
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
if you knew what you where doing you wouldn't have giving me the main ftp shit lmfao.

you didn't even know what an ftp client was, you realize I was able to log into your cpanel and see all of your sites, like that one for your imaginary game company.
i gave you access because i trusted u, i fucking been working on filezilla since the orignal flowgods so now i dont know what it is? smh

dia, the fact you got to lie to try to make yourself look good is pathetic as fuck, the fact you do it to try to impress people that wish you wasnt even alive is even sadder, the fact you cant walk out ur room door without your mom telling you to clean your room is the saddest

lmao gtfo of here

how bout this theres 5 admins who will agree with what im saying happened, no one will agree with you
Old 06-05-2013, 10:11 PM   #55
PUMBA
Banned

Champed
Wild Hogs XL

I could of basically said hey this site is mine now and changed my self to the main owner.

moved shit over to a new host and everything lmfao!
Old 06-05-2013, 10:12 PM   #56
PUMBA
Banned

Champed
Wild Hogs XL

nigga you didn't know what that shit was when I asked you if you had it, rather fg or here i don't remember, but even then its something you should know about if your that far into a game. smh.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:12 PM   #57
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
yet you gave me full blown powers, ftp, everything.

anyone that had any brains would have set me up with a tech ftp account.
is that really ur arguement dude. even you urself is saying im an idiot for trust you ? lmao atleast you agree with the rest of the site.

look, when it comes down to it i had your back and defended you int he admin lounge and in the forums, i told you on aim and in the admin lounge you needed to let it go, i said you could delete your address and name i said int he admin lounge that shit wasnt cool and sn00p agreed. we tried to tell you to let the picture shit go n it would fly over in a couple days. u proceeded to argue with all of us, then go crazy and delete shit u never had a right to delete nor permission to delete. sn00p will verify every bit of this

the fact you are here trying to lie is funny as fuck. the fact you had to snitch is a fucking joke dude ..u will forever be labeled as a snitch
Old 06-05-2013, 10:12 PM   #58
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
nigga you didn't know what that shit was when I asked you if you had it, rather fg or here i don't remember, but even then its something you should know about if your that far into a game. smh.
fg was in 2009 u fucking moron
Old 06-05-2013, 10:13 PM   #59
PUMBA
Banned

Champed
Wild Hogs XL

Quote:
i gave you access because i trusted u, i fucking been working on filezilla since the orignal flowgods so now i dont know what it is? smh

dia, the fact you got to lie to try to make yourself look good is pathetic as fuck, the fact you do it to try to impress people that wish you wasnt even alive is even sadder, the fact you cant walk out ur room door without your mom telling you to clean your room is the saddest

lmao gtfo of here

how bout this theres 5 admins who will agree with what im saying happened, no one will agree with you
not everything can be decided by dickryding bro.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:13 PM   #60
PUMBA
Banned

Champed
Wild Hogs XL

Quote:
fg was in 2009 u fucking moron
the last shit before eliterhymes or w/e with the vb4. thats when i told you about it and you acted like it was a foreign language.

i even sent you youtube links to learn how to use it lmfao.