Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > NBL Season 11: The Legends Edition

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2018, 10:15 AM   #1
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute
Default NBL Season 11 Mag: CHAMP MATCH EDITION

INTRO

Wtf is good netcees?! This the King Cred checking in with y’all wit the last mag of the NBL season 11! I jus wanna say I appreciate all y’all for allowing this to happen, a great season was ran during a time where people thought this shit was dead. Salute! We had a lot go down last week from the semi’s being pretty dope and some stellar spotlight matches.

But to wrap up a spectacular season; we have the finals to showcase, which are @Infiltrate & @ill nik-A

ill looking to 2 peat here and infiltrate looking to champ and both looking to win that $50 CASH; we have ourselves what should be a classic to end the NBL Season 11 playoffs !!!

———————————-

NBL SEASON 11 CHAMPIONSHIP BATTLE PREVIEW

ILL NIK-A VS INFILTRATE

This one should be promising. ill can always drop some fuckin fire wen he needs to, I’ll tell you that. & I Don’t expect anything less here in this championship bout! Og swag, harsh personals, and to the point punch lines is what we should expect from one of NC’s goats.

Infiltrate has been on a tear this year and bouncing back from what cud have been a complete bogus season. His face was in the WC finals and jus all around putting in work wit these battles and gaining recognition. Crisp wording, creativity and relevant punchlines is what we should expect from Inf here!

Will inf has what it takes to become the new Face/Champion of the NBL, or will Nik-A 2 peat and claim his crown once again?!

Tune in Saturday May 12th for where these two worked so hard to be at, THE NBL SEASON 11 FINALS!

——————————-

SEMI FINALS BATTLE REVIEWS

ill nik-A vs Super Cred

Ok, so this was a pretty good battle going off of what the votes said. ill brang a dope personal approach and did not let up while Cred came a bit more generic. Personals always win, especially if done right and the OG showed that with relentless personals to get the clean sweep. Good luck to nik-A on the finals!

ILL NIKA WINS

Schadenfreude vs Infiltrate

This battle was pretty cool here. Not what the hype was about, but good nonetheless. Schad did his thing but I jus felt his concepts weren’t top notch when ur entering a match like this. Voters go in there with an expectation when it comes to the Semis and Schad didn’t bring that A-game that I usually see from him. Inf barely took this one imo with prolly like a solid punch or two that landed a bit more effectively. Hopefully Inf got some fire stored away for nik cus that looks to be a dope one.

INFILTRATE WINS

———————————

PIC BATTLE CLASSIC

@El Muffin vs @Aero

This was legendary pic battle imo. This is wtf a pic battle should look like and tbh, I haven’t seen one like this in a longgggggg time. Salute to both these individuals! To the voters this battle was neck and neck with neither one gaining a substantial amount of votes for it to be considered a blow out. Aero had solid/crisp wording through out his whole verse and the shit was madddd humorous on top of that. Dope verse fr. Muff, well yeah muff does what he does best and that’s pic battles. This nigga took a dome pic and annihilated that bitch. Lmao. Yeah this shit was a classic forsure. Muff came out on top here. Check below for some of the top punches on that match.
That skull is a gem yo . FOR CERTAIN a jewel
Bet you the first nigga to scream out "CANNONNBALLL!!" diving head first into pools
Aero with the gat? Nahh, dudes never packin a stick
Closest he'll get to producin Holes w/ the Strap is fkn wit a Snapback till it actually fits
Its Clear he has a Nose for Science. Published papers indeed
But if I want To see a Particle Accelerator: Motherfuckerr- ill just wait till you sneeze
Hes on the Board of the Directors w/ absolutely no fear of resistance
but Nigga you'd be the Head of the Table no matter WHERE the fuck ur seat is positioned

- El Muffin

A struggle to witness, can't even get kinky fucking with bitches
A golden shower for you is missing the toilet by a couple of inches
Fuck is this shit? I thought you were known for deep pride
That bump doesn't just slow down cars police put a cone on each side
Your act is a front, I'm NOT concerned, spaz if you want
Want to see the fear of God in me? ask me to pass you the blunt

- Aero

EL MUFFIN WINS

—————————————

TOP PUNCHES
(From ELITE 8/SEMI FINALS MATCHES)

Asian slob, your weight lifting days are gone
Shiit.. neck n arms already have more folds than your paper swans

- Jay Welsh

By heavens grace u'll rest in a better place cuz i shoot great
These bullets will travel Enya & 'only time will tell' if Real lives to see a new age
freuds rhyming aint clever, go hard cuz if u think lighter is better?
it'll open ya world if I bucket & put a german on ice like the ad heineken kegger
best prayy while the piece stretch u out like yoga class, & flow wit it
before the shot? sun salutation. after the shot? downward dog, now ya soul lifted

- Infiltrate

Mayweather versus McGregor, boa I have a pair of hella-hands
so try that drunk shit w/ Me, I’ll turn ya square jaw into a parallelogram.
Showing was a bad decision, gunplay for a fag thinking he tuff
big biscuit w/ German ammunition, bouta give you half nigga, like Muff.
My ninja the way you’re constantly overlooked son, so bogus
s’why I call you my ninja - even when you kill someone it goes unnoticed.

- Schadenfreude

Fag pass out when i hit him, One to the core destroy the dude,
Wake up with so much pain in ya gut you'll think Illuminati poisoned you

- Enbombz

Thinkin this fat old fuck gets ass is a new surprise...
If you popped a chariots...the wheel on the one you used to ride

- Alvin Karpis

Fuck a gun, nigga. I’m comfy with the box-cutter slaying him
knife to the face make the blade feel at home... that’s Gillette stadium
All facts! fuck gats. knuckle up & be a man; as a fighter ya rights hopeless
u start sweating with just ya bare hands u’d swear u suffered from hyperhidrosis
why approach this. toe to toe u do windmill punches... eyes closed as u spin them
But If I wanted to see a bitch hit... we can always peep the video mags with u toking in em

- ill nik-a

took ur girls away quick... which just means ur a nerd, kid
des had all them bitches crying over some old dick like the bill cosby verdict

- Destroyer

mannn w/ that ezboard bullshit there’s no way ur a threat..
those concepts are so Darnold they just got drafted to play for the Jets
i throw a one-hitter quitter so u don't wanna beef w/ me man..
talk about Nagano what hit’em…..kid’ll wake up thinkin he’s in Japan

- Blue Bayou

& w/ Bitches, Ya cash gets accepted but smashing is forever rejected;
She been Curving Spoons tellin u its All in ya mind, its damn near Telekinetic.
So Fuck makin this a HOF match ima leave u with half a head,
30 Clip & everything is ‘For U Bayou’ a REAL classic thread.

- Unfukwitable

————————————-

OUTRO

Well there you niggas got it, big boss Cred reporting live from the trap ready to wrap this shit up. Looking forward to this champ match tbh, both better come correct and drop them fuckin BARS and win this cash! Salute to y’all til next season my NCG’s! We out....

PSA

IF YOU HAVENT SIGNED UP FOR THE BAL, DO IT NOW! The NBL WILL BE COMING TO AN END AFTER THIS MATCH AND THE BAL IS THE NEXT LEAGUE YOU SHOULD LOOK INTO IF YOU WANNA CONTINUE TEXTING ! YOU DAMN RIGHT, TEXT IS ALIVE! Lmao holla at ya boy

@Hollywood @Artifice @King Karaoke @Arch. @brokenhal0 @Half Wit It @Adonis @Argh @King Ra. @Adonis @dyedinthewool @PiE @Pent uP @Frank @Certain @Vulgar @Dagel @butler @Merc @KBomb @Mqql x godsgrqndmistqke @Krucial Th1rt3en@Mercules @Tettris @Bender @CtrlF4 @Tic @KwaL!ty @murda sho @Drift @Creeps @RudeBoy @hotdogvendorman @Supernova @SiK @Axe @Utmost @tyler @SCRYPT @Cryogen @I4Ni @TRON @Black Mask @Fig @Zen @Cope @Meth @Plethora @Boredom @Sebastian Brawl @Apex @Concepz @Shank sinatra @megatron @DLB @Clockwise @151 @namesake @Mael @Sintro @Decibel
@Fart @K KiLLaH @john hensley @AV 12 @Seanzo @SuckaFreeCashier @Free @JOBone @CBA @Greed @Balanced @Chemist @Rugged @Seanz @fraze @Spoken @Junto @Chef @Concrete @MMLP @Jay Welsh@Requiem @King @Defiant @E Tha Real @SMaSH @Larkin @Unfukwitable @Choice Wordz @Profit @Ugh @Nigma @Vlad @Lenox @Plot @Gunplay @Maximus @Ender @Erron Black @Sunny @Basic M @Facts MuhSheen @DynamiCz @Immolate @Bobby Bigelow @LaughingStalk6 @Innovator @Hush @Cred @King Karaoke @WRATH @Habitat @Zelph @For Battling @Ghost1 @Vulgar @Resin M-I-C @JShazo @The Kurgan @MFtastick @SonnyDaze @kungfugrip @Fracture @Joe Metts @Moe Jetts @Frank Metts @Barcotic @ill nik-A @Lotto Smirk @BROKE LESNAR @Jay Welsh @Amen @veritas @bleak @Infiltration @Aero @Razah @Useless @KempoMRK @Cimmerian @trap @Pinot Grij @Witty @2tripple0 @Mr. J @Joe Boston @Letterman @fresh @Genocide @Nick James @Blue Bayou @Knux @ALIEN @Junto @Incredible @SuckaFreeCashier @thatguy @Plot @Ronin @Victor. @Zuch @Kenny the OG @Og smokinstein @Rude @Sammy @Lyriscologist @JESODIST @Elemental P @Problumatic @ACTIVATE SELF @Darker Ego @Sharp @Split Eight @Muff @Sn00p @cousin heat @Paradigm @Dominate @Richcorey @Camp Bell @namix @ZuLou @Strikta @Answer @defcon_5 @Toil @Alvin Karpis @Suthaveli @TeckNeek @whitey @Killing Spree @Barcotic @Captain Neckbeard @Cool @Captain Obvious @jilti @Bomb Bard @BoloEdge @Knux

Last edited by Cred; 05-09-2018 at 10:17 AM.
Old 05-09-2018, 10:41 AM   #2
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Yo dope mag! And props to everything you've done man, good shit!
Old 05-09-2018, 11:47 AM   #3
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Good shit
Old 05-09-2018, 01:11 PM   #4
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Yo props for keeping this together. It’s hard to maintain a complete season. Much respect my nigga.
Old 05-09-2018, 02:16 PM   #5
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Dope mag and thanks for the effort. For every mag that Cred does means there’s one less homicide on the streets of Chiraq. Netcees is out here saving lives by giving shooters responsibility.

Last edited by Aero; 05-09-2018 at 02:18 PM.
Old 05-09-2018, 02:41 PM   #6
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Lol Aero, you’re such a clown
Old 05-10-2018, 01:47 AM   #7
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Dope mag and thanks for the effort. For every mag that Cred does means there’s one less homicide on the streets of Chiraq. Netcees is out here saving lives by giving shooters responsibility.
amen

lmaooo
Old 05-10-2018, 10:32 AM   #8
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

@Super Cred props on the mag & season.
30 shootings over the weekend in the chi is wild.
I thought we were bad being number 1 murder rate right nw.
Old 05-10-2018, 11:02 PM   #9
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
this shit slight accurate lmaooo

@Suthaveli yeah it goes up around this joint wen that weather get nice, lmao our first 70 degree day was last week. Shit brazy in bmore to tho i peeped that

Good looks yall
Old 05-11-2018, 12:45 AM   #10
murda sho
Shonami Surf

Battle Record: 24-16

Champed
- Bad Blood II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV
- 1-2 Punch League
- Shadow Boxing

murda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant future

Cool mag

"aim impeccable if I miss somebody I aint seen em in a while"
Old 05-11-2018, 12:45 AM   #11
murda sho
Shonami Surf

Battle Record: 24-16

Champed
- Bad Blood II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV
- 1-2 Punch League
- Shadow Boxing

murda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant future

Inf one day we gonna step in that ring

"aim impeccable if I miss somebody I aint seen em in a while"
Old 05-11-2018, 07:21 AM   #12
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Quote:
Originally Posted by murda sho View Post
Cool mag
Wat up gang

Sign into the BAL
Closed Thread