Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 03-16-2018, 12:39 AM   #41
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Yo first of all, I feel you on this video. I feel the frustration and the whole vibe. If you get feedback from a therapist/counselor then they are gonna give you some paint-by-numbers standard bullshit... if you get feedback from internet trolls, they are just gonna bust on you, but if you get feedback from Batty, that shit will be on point break like Patrick Swayze's mullet, son.

2 things you said...

1- you are "real" and only know how to keep it real.
2 -you are 32

If this is legit, then you are an adult. If you're an adult, then you can handle the truth...if you keep it real, then you WANT the truth. The truth is, it's easy to "grow old" (you can't stop that shit)but hard to "grow-up" for so many people these days due to absentee parents and maladaptive behaviors. This is why so many people I came up with are grown-ups on FB now talking like they are still 17 year old wiggers. Some of these cats are pushing 40, white and still talking bout babymoms and talking shit to each other in 90's urban slang.

This might be why you feelin so lost these days. People wear 2pac shirts, but don't know shit about 2pac nor listen to him or think he's great. Rich white kids do the same with Nirvana. Your video might as well have had you doing the running man whilst rocking a gumby fade, that's how most millennials would view it, while people your age would just say GET A JOB. It's hard for you to relate or find people to relate to you. I see you and understand. You need to make some changes, bro. Make beats and MC as a HOBBY. You ain't gonna make it at 32, real talk. Put the cigarettes down for good, in your 50's you'll start getting blockages and need stints, then you'll die if you're lucky. Quit talking bout babymoms and how rich people are and how you're more poor and down to earth. When I needed money as a kid, I hustled the wrong way...when I became a man, I learned to hustle the right way, the legal way. Grown-ups walking around talm bout FUQ DA POLICE and how they want rims and their cars and shit look sped af. Learn to want less or learn to work harder for what you want.

TLDR LOL
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 12:42 AM   #42
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool View Post
If you're too stubborn to use the criticisms directed at your music as inspiration to better yourself then fuck you. All you are is a nobody audio rapper who spends his time recording terrible music for people that refuse to listen to your shit. I surmise that you spent nearly all of your adult life under the delusion that labeling yourself a rapper makes you stand out as a celebrity figure. Let me tell you what you are. Judging by this video and the quality of music you produce, you're degenerate white trash who grew up in poverty. You have associated with dirt people your entire life because they are the only social class relatable to you. You have undoubtedly yearned for popularity every step of the way, and the best way for you to do that is present yourself as a rapper, because by doing this, it gives you an identity and purpose. You dedicated your life to hip-hop and have absolutely nothing to show for it. You are a pathetic fucking speck of nothingness. You are insignificant. Your music is awful. You wasted your life doing this rap shit and in doing so have cemented your mark in history as contributing nothing of importance to society with the exception of inspiring other lowlife faggots like yourself to pursue a sad and hopeless internet rap career. Now stfu.
BRUUUH...done
Roast of the month, I'm gone
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 06:02 AM   #43
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Ya. Damn.
Old 03-16-2018, 07:47 AM   #44
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Yo first of all, I feel you on this video. I feel the frustration and the whole vibe. If you get feedback from a therapist/counselor then they are gonna give you some paint-by-numbers standard bullshit... if you get feedback from internet trolls, they are just gonna bust on you, but if you get feedback from Batty, that shit will be on point break like Patrick Swayze's mullet, son.

2 things you said...

1- you are "real" and only know how to keep it real.
2 -you are 32

If this is legit, then you are an adult. If you're an adult, then you can handle the truth...if you keep it real, then you WANT the truth. The truth is, it's easy to "grow old" (you can't stop that shit)but hard to "grow-up" for so many people these days due to absentee parents and maladaptive behaviors. This is why so many people I came up with are grown-ups on FB now talking like they are still 17 year old wiggers. Some of these cats are pushing 40, white and still talking bout babymoms and talking shit to each other in 90's urban slang.

This might be why you feelin so lost these days. People wear 2pac shirts, but don't know shit about 2pac nor listen to him or think he's great. Rich white kids do the same with Nirvana. Your video might as well have had you doing the running man whilst rocking a gumby fade, that's how most millennials would view it, while people your age would just say GET A JOB. It's hard for you to relate or find people to relate to you. I see you and understand. You need to make some changes, bro. Make beats and MC as a HOBBY. You ain't gonna make it at 32, real talk. Put the cigarettes down for good, in your 50's you'll start getting blockages and need stints, then you'll die if you're lucky. Quit talking bout babymoms and how rich people are and how you're more poor and down to earth. When I needed money as a kid, I hustled the wrong way...when I became a man, I learned to hustle the right way, the legal way. Grown-ups walking around talm bout FUQ DA POLICE and how they want rims and their cars and shit look sped af. Learn to want less or learn to work harder for what you want.

TLDR LOL
Matthew 7:6
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 08:16 AM   #45
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
If you're too stubborn to use the criticisms directed at your music as inspiration to better yourself then fuck you. All you are is a nobody audio rapper who spends his time recording terrible music for people that refuse to listen to your shit. I surmise that you spent nearly all of your adult life under the delusion that labeling yourself a rapper makes you stand out as a celebrity figure. Let me tell you what you are. Judging by this video and the quality of music you produce, you're degenerate white trash who grew up in poverty. You have associated with dirt people your entire life because they are the only social class relatable to you. You have undoubtedly yearned for popularity every step of the way, and the best way for you to do that is present yourself as a rapper, because by doing this, it gives you an identity and purpose. You dedicated your life to hip-hop and have absolutely nothing to show for it. You are a pathetic fucking speck of nothingness. You are insignificant. Your music is awful. You wasted your life doing this rap shit and in doing so have cemented your mark in history as contributing nothing of importance to society with the exception of inspiring other lowlife faggots like yourself to pursue a sad and hopeless internet rap career. Now stfu.
Lmfaooooooo - let me increase that font LOLLLLLL
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 09:41 AM   #46
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

I always figured there was a 3rd Diaz brother..
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 10:07 AM   #47
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Looks like the real blue this time. Wuddup
Old 03-16-2018, 11:30 AM   #48
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Sup Geno

yes apparently there have been some imposter Blue's around lately.... how cute
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 11:31 AM   #49
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
Finally, you're funny. Lololol

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 11:37 AM   #50
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

How long it been Aero like 18 hours since your post about not posting anymore?

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 11:49 AM   #51
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

He did well, it's a new record for him.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 06:02 PM   #52
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Looks like the real blue this time. Wuddup
That was the same account posting that you questioned, tho?

That 3M adhesive is melting your braincells.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 07:29 PM   #53
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
lmao I knew the old Broke was still around somewhere
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 02:18 AM   #54
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Ah yes. The classic "Missouri 1%" dilemma.

If only the rich Missourian would let our labor force B R E A T H E for just one moment. If they could ignore their decadent one and a half story homes and modest disposable incomes which they spend on ILLUMINATI for a month or so and simply consider Kansas.

Should we all be so lucky.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hang glide on moms maxipad, jizz on the campfire bruh, you cant be serious