Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
Bet u won't dre
Bet your life?
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 08:50 PM   #22
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

They both also said they would record a video for HoT. I'd like to see that instead.

As for this video, the first two minutes in you didn't even mention netcees, so I turned it off. Its like a friend sent you a YouTube video link, but when you start watching it a fucking monster pops up and screams at you...
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 09:15 PM   #23
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
They both also said they would record a video for HoT. I'd like to see that instead.

As for this video, the first two minutes in you didn't even mention netcees, so I turned it off. Its like a friend sent you a YouTube video link, but when you start watching it a fucking monster pops up and screams at you...
What orc is to me, I am to you. Don’t sneak diss me guy.
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 09:19 PM   #24
Incredible

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
What orc is to me, I am to you. Don’t sneak diss me guy.
No diss meant, just saying I'd rather see a video mag for the HoT, in english.
Old 03-15-2018, 09:27 PM   #25
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Change of plans

Incredible diss vid 5min minimum
Old 03-15-2018, 09:48 PM   #26
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

If you sounded like this when u rapped it would sound better.
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 09:55 PM   #27
Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
Change of plans

Incredible diss vid 5min minimum
Why you dissing me bro? Thought we were cool, didnt mean any disrespect, to you or Amen.
Old 03-15-2018, 09:57 PM   #28
Kid Sick

Kid Sick Kid Sick Kid Sick Kid Sick Kid Sick Kid Sick Kid Sick Kid Sick Kid Sick Kid Sick Kid Sick

What does this video have to do with this site exactly?
Kid Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 10:05 PM   #29
BlancoRb
bitch nigga.

BlancoRb BlancoRb BlancoRb BlancoRb BlancoRb BlancoRb BlancoRb BlancoRb BlancoRb BlancoRb BlancoRb

bruhhhhh. these mfer look like he bout to pay 9 for some reggie.
BlancoRb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 10:26 PM   #30
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Sick View Post
What does this video have to do with this site exactly?
Did a series of songs this week dedicated to the site in various ways. Some people didn't even check the last one before they read my lyrics. Irked me that people could formulate any kind of opinion by reading a song. Especially when I produced the beat as well. Reading the verses is about 1/4 if what goes into a song. The beat, mic cadence, and flow are all elements they just threw out with the baby. It's ridiculous to me we're on a HIP HOP site and people don't want to listen to HIP HOP.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 10:28 PM   #31
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlancoRb View Post
bruhhhhh. these mfer look like he bout to pay 9 for some reggie.
I ain't smoked Reggie in almost 15 year's bro. You wish you smoked like me.
Old 03-15-2018, 10:48 PM   #32
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
Did a series of songs this week dedicated to the site in various ways. Some people didn't even check the last one before they read my lyrics. Irked me that people could formulate any kind of opinion by reading a song. Especially when I produced the beat as well. Reading the verses is about 1/4 if what goes into a song. The beat, mic cadence, and flow are all elements they just threw out with the baby. It's ridiculous to me we're on a HIP HOP site and people don't want to listen to HIP HOP.
Wanna know why? Because you didn't take the criticism from the last two songs, even tho they listened to them, didn't take the time to even elevate, do some regular songs, then come back and drop the last diss after more experience on the mic, mixing, mastering, etc etc so basically everyone just assumed you did the same thing as the last two which they deduced by just ready the lyrics.....least that's my guess.
Old 03-15-2018, 10:59 PM   #33
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
Why you dissing me bro? Thought we were cool, didnt mean any disrespect, to you or Amen.
Ugh

Why you gotta make me feel bad, we’re cool man I’m sorry for being rude.

Matter of fact, PM me what you need feed on.
Old 03-15-2018, 11:05 PM   #34
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
Wanna know why? Because you didn't take the criticism from the last two songs, even tho they listened to them, didn't take the time to even elevate, do some regular songs, then come back and drop the last diss after more experience on the mic, mixing, mastering, etc etc so basically everyone just assumed you did the same thing as the last two which they deduced by just ready the lyrics.....least that's my guess.
Bruh, you really think 95% of the "feedback" I was given, I haven't heard before? People been telling me on here since I started recording in 02 that my lyrics are too simple. My flow is too basic. When, in actuality, I started working on my double time the last couple years and actually did the first 12 bars of the second verse all in double time. But you guys wouldn't know that because you didn't listen.

Plus, my lyrics are too basic? I talk about real shit. I talk about shit I'm going through. And if you guys REALLY were paying attention, you'd see a lot of my bars have secondary meanings. Like take for example:

"They say blood is thicker than water, what if you ain't got either?"

I'm rapping about becoming a monster. I said "sharpening my teeth for when I break the skin" like 2 bars before this line in question. Was I talking about being a vampire and draining your bodily fluids? Yeah... But the more LITERAL meaning to the line was "what if you don't have any friends or family supporting you in your dream, would you quit or keep going?"

But I'm too basic, tho.
Old 03-15-2018, 11:23 PM   #35
Kid Sick

Kid Sick Kid Sick Kid Sick Kid Sick Kid Sick Kid Sick Kid Sick Kid Sick Kid Sick Kid Sick Kid Sick

Don't post the lyrics if its audio. Only idiots need to read while listening. This isn't hooked on phonics. And fuck these clowns. Keep pushing boy.
Kid Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 11:49 PM   #36
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

People want to listen to shit they can dig man. Shit they rwlate to. People dont wanna listen to you talk bout wjats wrong with ncs and how ur better than everyone at life or some shit. Its just dumb and false information.

Take the advice i gave you. Actually think about what ur gonna say when you wrote put together aome shit that makes sense. And is dope and people will tune in man. Why do you think i stopped puting shit together. Not cause im bad at it. Cause i just aint got nothing good to talk about at the moment i feel people will listen to. Once u learn that shit this will make sense and ull see why people clown u.
Old 03-16-2018, 12:14 AM   #37
Elemental P

Nah

I stand by what I said. Idk these other dudes or what they told u. If u want feedback then PM
Old 03-16-2018, 12:18 AM   #38
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

tf
Barcotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 12:23 AM   #39
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

Barcotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 12:31 AM   #40
Cool

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
Bruh, you really think 95% of the "feedback" I was given, I haven't heard before? People been telling me on here since I started recording in 02 that my lyrics are too simple. My flow is too basic. When, in actuality, I started working on my double time the last couple years and actually did the first 12 bars of the second verse all in double time. But you guys wouldn't know that because you didn't listen.

Plus, my lyrics are too basic? I talk about real shit. I talk about shit I'm going through. And if you guys REALLY were paying attention, you'd see a lot of my bars have secondary meanings. Like take for example:

"They say blood is thicker than water, what if you ain't got either?"

I'm rapping about becoming a monster. I said "sharpening my teeth for when I break the skin" like 2 bars before this line in question. Was I talking about being a vampire and draining your bodily fluids? Yeah... But the more LITERAL meaning to the line was "what if you don't have any friends or family supporting you in your dream, would you quit or keep going?"

But I'm too basic, tho.
If you're too stubborn to use the criticisms directed at your music as inspiration to better yourself then fuck you. All you are is a nobody audio rapper who spends his time recording terrible music for people that refuse to listen to your shit. I surmise that you spent nearly all of your adult life under the delusion that labeling yourself a rapper makes you stand out as a celebrity figure. Let me tell you what you are. Judging by this video and the quality of music you produce, you're degenerate white trash who grew up in poverty. You have associated with dirt people your entire life because they are the only social class relatable to you. You have undoubtedly yearned for popularity every step of the way, and the best way for you to do that is present yourself as a rapper, because by doing this, it gives you an identity and purpose. You dedicated your life to hip-hop and have absolutely nothing to show for it. You are a pathetic fucking speck of nothingness. You are insignificant. Your music is awful. You wasted your life doing this rap shit and in doing so have cemented your mark in history as contributing nothing of importance to society with the exception of inspiring other lowlife faggots like yourself to pursue a sad and hopeless internet rap career. Now stfu.

Tags
hang glide on moms maxipad, jizz on the campfire bruh, you cant be serious