Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2016, 11:28 AM   #21
Slechtn
Pay Homage

Battle Record: 2-3

Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn

oh come on now
Old 09-09-2016, 11:57 AM   #22
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Lmao i didnt watch the game. I just watched the highlights this morning on nfl.com and they left all that out

But word i feel your pain diode. As a ravens fan ive watched this nonsense go on flaccos whole career.

If it aint brady or manning they dont care. Ibe also seen brees collect ticky tack calls

Meanwhile flacco takes low hits and high hits all the time that dont get called. And even to be unbiased every ravens steelers game the ravens dive at bens knees and whack him in the face.

I think the thing they all have in common is they are all 6"5 animals who dont flop and physically act like they were shot. Since they are big and they are bang bang plays the refs err on the side of caution or whatever

I still refer to the god ray lewis though. Its a mans game. They all got on helmets.
Old 09-09-2016, 12:00 PM   #23
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Lmao i didnt watch the game. I just watched the highlights this morning on nfl.com and they left all that out

But word i feel your pain diode. As a ravens fan ive watched this nonsense go on flaccos whole career.

If it aint brady or manning they dont care. Ibe also seen brees collect ticky tack calls

Meanwhile flacco takes low hits and high hits all the time that dont get called. And even to be unbiased every ravens steelers game the ravens dive at bens knees and whack him in the face.

I think the thing they all have in common is they are all 6"5 animals who dont flop and physically act like they were shot. Since they are big and they are bang bang plays the refs err on the side of caution or whatever

I still refer to the god ray lewis though. Its a mans game. They all got on helmets.
you should try to find the hits he took last night. it was completely ridiculous.

also, offsetting intentional grounding because you toss the ball while being DRILLED BLATANTLY IN THE HEAD so it wiped the personal foul? that shit's gotta change.
Old 09-09-2016, 12:21 PM   #24
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait for my Bears super bowl champ t shirt this season. Going. To. Be. Sweet.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 12:23 PM   #25
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Can't wait for my Bears super bowl champ t shirt this season. Going. To. Be. Sweet.
[img]https://s-media-***he-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/ad/9e/9c/ad9e9cca848d0ce9972c14a3d65bd3a2.jpg[/img]
Old 09-09-2016, 12:30 PM   #26
millz
CharDeeMacDennis Champion

Battle Record: 0-2

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
no uhoh, i was going off on fb all game when they called unsportsmanlike for jumping up and down and proceeded to let cam be murdered all game long.

here's my fb feed with about 10m to go in the 4th:

every fucking site on the internet is on a roll about it today, so take that for what you will. in the nfl, if you are cam newton, these are totally fine. nbd.

https://vine.co/v/5Jzvjw1Peaz

it's bullshit and i'm over it.

How can you with a straight fucking face say if your Cam Newton these hits are fine, and then post the gif of the hit WHERE THEY CALLED A FUCKING PENALTY. Obviously that specific hit wasn't fine if they flagged it. Lol
millz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 12:34 PM   #27
Hearder Hearder
Banned

Battle Record: 1-1

Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder

@Diode don't be silly they called the penalty for that and it was also intentional frowning so the penalties offset
Hearder Hearder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 12:50 PM   #28
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hearder Hearder View Post
LMAO at diode Cronus tag come get this gray rep yo
Hi
Old 09-09-2016, 12:54 PM   #29
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by millz View Post
How can you with a straight fucking face say if your Cam Newton these hits are fine, and then post the gif of the hit WHERE THEY CALLED A FUCKING PENALTY. Obviously that specific hit wasn't fine if they flagged it. Lol
the vine is a different hit. i was drunk and tryign to put a collage of all of them together.

that one being offset by grounding CAUSED BY OBVIOUS HEADHUNTING is a pretty big fucking problem with the rulebook though wouldn't you say? it's worth it to take the penalty.
Old 09-09-2016, 12:55 PM   #30
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

Yeah I mean the refs called it right

But diode has a point if the NFL is about safety

That play can't go unpunished

It was a shottttt
Old 09-09-2016, 01:02 PM   #31
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth View Post
Yeah I mean the refs called it right

But diode has a point if the NFL is about safety

That play can't go unpunished

It was a shottttt
+ the 4 other uncalled ones

imagine if that was rodgers or luck or eli or brady

rog would die
Old 09-09-2016, 01:03 PM   #32
millz

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

Yea. So you fine the player. But they called it.
Old 09-09-2016, 01:04 PM   #33
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Yea. So you fine the player. But they called it.
the fines don't have any effect. if the point is to stop these types of shots (and several broncos defenders have outright stated their goal was to hit him with the helmet to take him out of the game), then the penalty should have some kind of consequence, no?
Old 09-09-2016, 01:07 PM   #34
millz

Don't they already. Hasn't meriweather and burfict had to miss time along with suh for repeat dirty plays.
Old 09-09-2016, 01:08 PM   #35
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Don't they already. Hasn't meriweather and burfict had to miss time along with suh for repeat dirty plays.
they don't do anything during the course of the game to deter it is the problem. we have ejection rules for celebrating but not for head hunting? i'm not saying go full NCAA where a glancing mistake is an automatic ejection, but fuck, tj ward came out and said he did it on purpose and it was worth any fine, which he'll appeal.
Old 09-09-2016, 01:10 PM   #36
millz

I don't remember ward being a guy that hit his head.

I remember Marshall, Von Miller, Barett, and the other safety.
Old 09-09-2016, 01:16 PM   #37
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
I don't remember ward being a guy that hit his head.

I remember Marshall, Von Miller, Barett, and the other safety.
He was speaking for the team. I was wrong about the appeal though, that was from Stewart, who had the blatant one.

“We wanted to make sure it got to him, so every time he ran, we tried to put a helmet or shoulder pads on him,” Broncos safety T.J. Ward said.

Stewart:

“I thought I [led] with the shoulder,” Broncos safety Darian Stewart told Tom Pelissero of USA Today. “But he’d been running the whole game, so I was unsure if he was a passer or if he was going to run. I just took the shot, man.”

Shit's gotta stop. LOL AF @ I thought i led with the shoulder.
Old 09-09-2016, 01:20 PM   #38
Diode
PR's Finest

oh, and to the claims "well he was a runner" - where's he running upfield on these plays again?

https://i.imgur.com/Mn1z9Ld.mp4
Old 09-09-2016, 01:24 PM   #39
millz

Yea. I mean I thought he led with his shoulder but he was clearly aiming really high. Which is a big no no. So I have no sympathy for his punishment he gets.

But I'm of the mind that I hate 90 percent of these touching the qb helmet calls. I think they are unfair in assessing them. Lineman get slapped in the head 10 times as hard and as often with the slap boxing moves d ends use but no one cares about them.

Barrett's slap on cams head isn't going to give him CTE.
Old 09-09-2016, 01:30 PM   #40
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Yea. I mean I thought he led with his shoulder but he was clearly aiming really high. Which is a big no no. So I have no sympathy for his punishment he gets.

But I'm of the mind that I hate 90 percent of these touching the qb helmet calls. I think they are unfair in assessing them. Lineman get slapped in the head 10 times as hard and as often with the slap boxing moves d ends use but no one cares about them.

Barrett's slap on cams head isn't going to give him CTE.
none of the shots in the video i posted were slaps. they were blatant head shots. marshall launches himself like a goddamned missile in the one. no call.

Tags
diode = cronus of real life, the nfls official swayer