Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-17-2016, 02:17 PM   #141
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

@veritas please address this resurrected living internet meme on my forum

FOR THE UNINITIATED:

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/D._Omen

thx.
Old 08-17-2016, 02:18 PM   #142
Civil Rawr xD

Civil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant future

Wtf lol
Civil Rawr xD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 02:45 PM   #143
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I don't understand who keeps summoning these wack faggots from texts past but I swear to god I am finna eradicate these vermin./
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 03:13 PM   #144
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
I don't understand who keeps summoning these wack faggots from texts past but I swear to god I am finna eradicate these vermin./
it's from the tournament mass email blast
Old 08-17-2016, 03:22 PM   #145
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

still huh

lol
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 08-17-2016, 03:24 PM   #146
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
yo lol...after all these years, and when I say all these years...mind you I was a kid on these forums I was battling from 2003-2007. I actually don't even remember what my "last" battle was. but guarantee whoever it was got cooked.

Anyway I'm just now searching myself cause I was with someone who reminded me about text battling and I was shocked cause she was a girl and said she used to be on forums. tripped me out lmao

but yeah so I'm searching and firstly I wanna say salute to Aero for keeping it a 100 cause in everything I've seen (not just on this forum) he's always put respek on my name and gave me credit, no matter whatever our history/rivalry was and that honestly shows me what kinda dude he is offline..cause I see a lot of ya'll still hating...on a nigga you never met...on the internet...for some words on a screen.

I'm not gonna go in or talk shit like I would've done in 2005. but I will encourage you to just go out and live as much as you can, if you can. I damn sure have.

I always thought you was cool but how you say i was your dude but not letting me have my props? that's why I always popped my shit cause all ya'll niggas would be cool or befriend me then try to act weird on the forums and I had to expose ya'll. somethings never change I guess.

-Tek-, Dynasty (Shivas), NyVillain (remember he never spelled his own name right lol), Dominate/Im_Pissed, Logic_4DUB, Reed, Dark Necro, Yung Menace, JRite/!3th @po$tle, Marville, Answer, Kaos. Definitely the bests I ever came across. No disrespect to the short bar gods cause that wasn't my scene. I remember names like Richard Corey, Username, OneDuh and Butler. That's about it.

lol I can respect this cause even if you didn't fuck with me, you had to give me my props.

Let me start by prefacing this response: I couldn't give about a text battle in 2016..I done made almost a $1mill in the last 3 years, been different countries, fucked plenty bitches, sold hundreds of thousands of records, experienced some of the illest moments I never thought I'd see ever or be in but grateful.

in all of that, there's always going to be a nigga like you to try throw salt or dirt on someones name. I say that to say this, I was 14-17 (2003-2006)...off and on suspension, getting expelled, getting in fights, getting jumped, changing schools, getting arrested, figuring out myself and life with a single mom, family members/friends dying left and right and not much of a support system so I'm never going to act like I was a perfect human being...especially on the internet, where I didn't HAVE to be.

But one thing you or no one ever can take away from me is my ability and craft of writing. I WROTE all my raps, on and offline from the time I was 12. I used to battle niggas in AOL chatrooms before I knew what a forum was and I adapted to forum style. One thing about me once I get the hang of something, I like it and I devote myself, I WILL BE THEE BEST or ONE OF THE BEST. That's just my mind state and who I am as a person, no one call tell me otherwise cause I have facts to prove it.

Back to what I was saying, it's really corny to come see like 12 years later a nigga still holding on to some shit from 2003-2005. Like damn bro, what happened in life that didn't go your way that you still feel the need to not only throw dirt on someone but for the shit to not even be true?

Facts - I'm probably one of the most disliked individuals in life, especially online. Why? That's just the task God gave me. "No good deed goes unpunished" I've handled it and dealt with it. The people closes to me are close because they know me, my intent and my heart at the end of the day, I've always helped more than I hurt. regardless of how whatever situation turned out. period.

So let me ask this, with this thread as proof. With niggas saying I'm this or I'm that blah blah. How did I manage to win so many battles if damnn ear EVERYONE, like literally..did NOT fuck with me or like me? lol

Who were these "cronies" I had? cause I can't tell you one that I still speak to til this day. Only people I even have on Facebook from those days are Answer and NyVillain and I don't even talk to them.

I've always been aware of myself and aware of my surroundings, that's one thing in life I'm thankful for.

so you mean to tell me I was in a battle royale with the best niggas of my time/era..ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SITE. Me / Logic / Nyvillan / Shivas/ Jrite/ Olorun ---- how did I win off "politics"?

I wrote my raps and my bars just like everyone else, every battle. Niggas used to hate vote my shit all day, I'd complain and bitch about it because I knew niggas was haters. Not because I was arrogant but because I was level headed enough to see through the bullshit.

I lost two text battles, ever..one of which was debatable in my opinion. Logic_4DUB and YungMenace. No one else ever beat me and anyone who thinks they did is only playing themselves.

Cut the shit my nigga. You wasn't some insightful honorable anime samurai, you didn't drop out of the tournament cause of me or anyone else. I voted for whoever I felt won and 9 times out of 10 I never voted on niggas battles anyway cause I know they was gonna use it as a reason to vote against me. That was the only "REAL" politics. If niggas ever voted for me just because...how is that MY fault?

Gaining clout as a result of putting in work, is spoils of war. Fuck outta here. I was in my fuckin bag, each and every day I got better.

Yeah I probably exposed Answer in battle that I helped him with his bars...I HELPED A LOT OF NIGGAS with they bars. Steel sharpens steel, ain't that right Samurai?

I gave cats feedback on they bars before they go to battle cause that's just kinda nigga I was, am and always will be. I always want the best for the next man but here you are 12 years later acting a whole bitch. Correct me if I'm wrong but you got a kid or something right? I think I remember you having a baby at some point back then. Yeah? I hope you teaching them better than this cause this some weak shit bro.

I'm not even upset or "mad"..I'm disappointed that grown men still behaving like this. It's not becoming.

Anyway

Thank you to anyone whoever voted for or against me, hated on/lied on me, and a bigger thank you to anyone I ever battled. It sparked a lot of creativity I used later in life and I'm happy with the life I'm living. I wish you all the same.

- {Damien}

Stfu, no one read that.
Allen Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 03:36 PM   #147
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
Stfu, no one read that.
repped.
Old 08-17-2016, 03:39 PM   #148
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
Stfu, no one read that.
LMAO
Old 08-17-2016, 03:40 PM   #149
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

I remember Logic4dub and he was dope. What's up @Damien good to see you again. I've shamed myself with text battling Bc I gave up long time ago but I'm still the greatest. Even Beyond was posting here at one point. Also I could beat on Snowwizza fam.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 03:44 PM   #150
Damien

Damien is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
I remember Logic4dub and he was dope. What's up @Damien good to see you again. I've shamed myself with text battling Bc I gave up long time ago but I'm still the greatest. Even Beyond was posting here at one point. Also I could beat on Snowwizza fam.
Beyond..that's the Strat kid with the weird eye right? lol He always wanted to beat me but never could. I respect him though at the end of the day, he definitely got better eventually.

lmaooooo you still a fool bruh. I think Wizza hit me up on Facebook a whiiiile ago. Haven't heard from her in a minute though. lol

Bless up.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 03:49 PM   #151
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Beyond..that's the Strat kid with the weird eye right? lol He always wanted to beat me but never could. I respect him though at the end of the day, he definitely got better eventually.

lmaooooo you still a fool bruh. I think Wizza hit me up on Facebook a whiiiile ago. Haven't heard from her in a minute though. lol

Bless up.
X Quiz

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/v...24Bog2FS5nj61o

You in a WS vid too?

Old 08-17-2016, 04:06 PM   #152
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Tldc
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 04:16 PM   #153
Civil Rawr xD

Civil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant future

@damian do I know you?
Old 08-17-2016, 04:40 PM   #154
Ghost1

Aero disengage before I remove u
Old 08-17-2016, 04:44 PM   #155
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

3,000+ views. Who pull in those kindve #s besides me?

Old 08-17-2016, 05:44 PM   #156
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Yo that Damien guy is the biggest fucking blowhard wow.

Just.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 05:51 PM   #157
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Lol domen is such a faggot

Ole Stanley from the office face bitch

Go back into hiding
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 05:54 PM   #158
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
Lol domen is such a faggot

Ole Stanley from the office face bitch

Go back into hiding
This is Demo I believe from IHH. Used to be cool and provided the forum for last wave of long bar text.

Old 08-17-2016, 05:56 PM   #159
Damien

Damien is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civil Rawr xD View Post
@damian do I know you?
I don't know? what were your previous/old names on other sites? maybe you know me but I don't know you?
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 06:07 PM   #160
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Lmao
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aero bleeds baby dik, aero still niggerin', aero the goat - ill nika, bags is better then me - aero, ed battles namebiters, ghost is awkward, how many fingers i got, i can only make tags-zelph, i can see ur making tags zelph, ill show u awkward faggit, im not top 100 - allen knight, itt old timer circle jerk, lavender bubbles, mini gun in my mini gun -neigh, poets reminisce too, power rangers > vr troopers, too long didn't read, ya wanna see a dead body?