Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future
Default The next big war

I think the world is overdue for another one...who will be the enemy next time a war breaks out?

What will be the reason for it?

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 09:07 AM   #2
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

What is big? Was our war with Iraq and Afghanistan big?
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 09:09 AM   #3
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Yeah, based on the reaction it got and the worldwide coverage, the war in Iraq was THE war for a while, the one the world's eyes were on.

Old 12-06-2013, 09:13 AM   #4
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

i think the next war will be civil (like down in brazil or greece or some shit)

but ultimately i think a world war is in the oven.

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 09:22 AM   #5
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Is China really a threat?

I hear a lot of people saying they are, but they never seem to actually do anything.

Old 12-06-2013, 09:26 AM   #6
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

China has one of the biggest military's in the world and China and Japan have been arguing over who owns some island in the pacific. Seems like the most obvious spot for ww3 to start.

But with proxy wars being fought all over this kinda is ww3 already.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 09:27 AM   #7
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

china is a threat because of their numbers. and i believe they have a mandated military service. their weapons, i know nothing about. but i know a ground battle with them wouldn't be easy at all.

speaking of china. i actually just saw a documentary that showcased the Tibetan Fox in your sig. if you haven't seen it, it's on netflix; and it's a series called "wild china"

the tibetan fox is on the third episode

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 09:31 AM   #8
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

I am going to watch it ASAP.

Old 12-06-2013, 09:57 AM   #9
Water

Water is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badweather View Post
china is a threat because of their numbers. and i believe they have a mandated military service. their weapons, i know nothing about. but i know a ground battle with them wouldn't be easy at all.

speaking of china. i actually just saw a documentary that showcased the Tibetan Fox in your sig. if you haven't seen it, it's on netflix; and it's a series called "wild china"

the tibetan fox is on the third episode
I think China's spend is the second largest behind the one and only US. If you look at the military spending though we are like 500% larger, which you could assume means advanced warfare machinery. However, China has stolen a shit load of our technology and us their's, so I think the war would be tough.

In the end I'm sure there is something we have that no one would see coming in a world war, and my assumption is that would be where the curve starts to favor the US as whole, however the general public in both countries will prob be fucked.
Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:23 AM   #10
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

THERES STILL A BIG WAR RIGHT NOW....?!?
Old 12-06-2013, 10:46 AM   #11
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

So media coverage defines legitimacy in this thread of what big is, war wise.

'World war' was a cute name. At the time, it helped describe the situation. Times have changed. We're living by rules made in the middle and latter parts of the previous century. Not living by them, but thinking in terms of how people viewed war and countries. There is a world economy now. Money is religion. World domination is attainable. I think eventually someone will have the balls to try and take it by force. America has been manipulating global control for a long time. They've done it under the radar, though, and under a guise created for it by a semi righteous history. Now things are more out in the open. There aren't many secrets. Gloves are being removed. Soon, I think, someone will push the button.

Sure hope the Saints win their division and get homefield advantage in the playoffs!
Old 12-06-2013, 10:55 AM   #12
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

I like everything dull said until he started talking about the saints.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:59 AM   #13
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
So media coverage defines legitimacy in this thread of what big is, war wise.

'World war' was a cute name. At the time, it helped describe the situation. Times have changed. We're living by rules made in the middle and latter parts of the previous century. Not living by them, but thinking in terms of how people viewed war and countries. There is a world economy now. Money is religion. World domination is attainable. I think eventually someone will have the balls to try and take it by force. America has been manipulating global control for a long time. They've done it under the radar, though, and under a guise created for it by a semi righteous history. Now things are more out in the open. There aren't many secrets. Gloves are being removed. Soon, I think, someone will push the button.

Sure hope the Saints win their division and get homefield advantage in the playoffs!
To your first point...yeah it kinda does, you seem to think I am suggesting that brings legitimacy to the war, but that is you taking meaning from my words which was not there, I meant the next war that people will be talking about, that media will be focusing on, there was nothing political about what I said, and plainly the war in Iraq was the biggest of recent times...the one people actually gave a shit about, right or wrong..

Old 12-06-2013, 11:01 AM   #14
Ryan 12
Worst of the worst

Battle Record: 6-1

Ryan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant future

it wont be a war, fagg0t

iran will just drop a nuke on israel n all of america n thats it were all dying of radiation
Ryan 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 11:05 AM   #15
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Does Iran have the capability to reach America?

That would be pretty dumb though, because then they would be eradicated too.

Old 12-06-2013, 11:12 AM   #16
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

YO

CHINA

like someone mentioned there have been disputes between china and japan over an island/islands and the waters around them. its japanese territory and china is like nah thats ours now.

they released things saying take caution if you fly in that airspace, threatened to shoot stuff down.

so what does the US do?

THEY FLY 2, B52 BOMBERS THROUGH IT.

china did nothing. its like the kid in class who you keep punching in the arm, and he's like punch me in the arm and i'm gonna stab you. so you punch him in the arm, and all he does is look straight ahead not acknowledging it

SHOOK

but recently china has put out memos stating there warships rival the US. they got a beasty carrier and are making dope battleships.

they sent a surveillance/spy ship into hawaiian waters not long ago.

and word there warships might rival ours

but ours outnumber theirs on a crazy scale like 50-1

BUT. they do have a very impressive submarine fleet, numbering around 80 subs at least 10 of which are nuclear

with these subs they can attack anywhere on the US, in theory at least. alot we would shoot down with our insane israeli type defense bubble but here is a map, and the chinese talking about how they would strike to inflict mass casualties

Quote:
“Because the Midwest states of the U.S. are sparsely populated, in order to increase the lethality, [our] nuclear attacks should mainly target the key cities on the West Coast of the United States, such as Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Diego,” the Global Times said.
“The 12 JL-2 nuclear warheads carried by one single Type 094 SSBN can kill and wound 5 million to 12 million Americans,” the Global Times reported.
China also has developed land-based intercontinental ballistic missiles — notably the DF-31A, which has a range of 7,000 to 7,500 miles.
“If we launch our DF 31A ICBMs over the North Pole, we can easily destroy a whole list of metropolises on the East Coast and the New England region of the U.S., including Annapolis, Philadelphia, New York, Boston, Portland, Baltimore and Norfolk, whose population accounts for about one-eighth of America’s total residents,” the Global Times said.
so they ain't dummies. they know how and where to strike.

but so do we, and our military is top tier.

think about it this way. japan is our ho's. we ho'd them niggas with MARINES and then later nukes. we couldve beat them without the nukes but we wouldve sustained way more losses and it wouldve took awhile because they were an HONORABLE FOE.

china was THERE ho's.

the japanese murked everything. women children, all that. marched through the streets banging wardrums and gloating to those captured/still alive

THUGGIN

its the same today. japan is basically america. thats why we fly planes through what china declares a no fly zone in support of japan

in syria china moved a warship into the gulf to "watch" the US and russia

they're getting balls bros

if there is a REAL war in the future its with china. espescially because of the economic position they are putting themselves in taking out loans like crazy that they won't be able to pay back
Old 12-06-2013, 11:15 AM   #17
Ryan 12
Worst of the worst

Battle Record: 6-1

Ryan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant future

uh-oh went in

holy fuck
Ryan 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 11:16 AM   #18
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Does Iran have the capability to reach America?

That would be pretty dumb though, because then they would be eradicated too.
iran can't hit america

they would need a sub or something they could move close enough to hit us

they could hit israel, and israel IS america basically. same way japan is america, only moreso, because they are jews and jews run the world, aka america.

so we would have to come to there defense

but iran isnt that dumb. at least not yet.

war could also pop off anytime between pakistan and india. both countries have nukes. both countries ready to use them
Old 12-06-2013, 11:22 AM   #19
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Uh oh killing it.

Since China's military capability is ever increasing do you think they might pose a real threat in maybe 10 or 20 years, or is America's capability increasing just as quickly so they will always be one step ahead?

Old 12-06-2013, 11:30 AM   #20
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

I wasn't implying anything.