Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > BA Swag & Flow Tournament I

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2013, 11:12 AM   #1
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute
Default FINALS: Orc vs Cashius - {Cashius wins}

due Sunday
line limit: up to 20 lines

@Cashius
Old 06-14-2013, 06:09 AM   #2
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

@Cashius sup, no Yond votes
Old 06-14-2013, 07:18 AM   #3
Cashius
I'M A MONSTER!

Battle Record: 77-13

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- The Quick & The Dead II
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament
- 1-2 Season 3
- NBL Season 6
- The Elements
- Fall Brawl II
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Season 9
- Summer Classic VII
- 50+ Wins
- The Winter Classic
- Tag Team Tourney
-1-2 Punch League

Cashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant future

Yup. Good luck, Orcster.
Old 06-24-2013, 08:17 PM   #4
Meth

Orc

Da Don.

Hollows dnt knock twice. Ima mad ripped Brad Pitt, bitches wana swallow da cock right
You ain't THAT kid. if Cash getting his Sack gripped... it's followed by ''Cough Twice''
I'm the Martyr of War. Got the heart for a Brawl.. leave Cash rabid & in parts on the floor
The rap addict, grab ya nans Black wig 'Fly thru the air & take a Stab at it'.. no Darts in a Board
U trying to shoot often? Dog, you'll die if you do Cock it, u'll lie ina Blue coffin
Wana lose ya Health. Well.. then Suit Yaself & we ain't talking Buying no New Closet
This bastards gay.. yo I ain't evil, I'm Hot. Cash look feeble w/ rot & dreams of the top
Since u passed away, ya girl cut my pic & Masturbate. They calling me the Cream of the Crop
Stop hating, ya girl be loving my wording as well. She said you nervous as hell
Ur Caucasian. No.. I said your Cock Asian, it whispers ''Sorry Father, I failed u'' & tries to murder itself
I'm the sickest Head, you'll be lifted dead. Orc's Heracles when the Herald speaks
I'll put an end to this Chicken Head.. & we ain't talking Preparing Feasts or Tearing Meat
U'll lay broken in defeat n' opened in the street. U emboldened w. retreat but it's dead wrong
I'll choke him in his sleep.. dump the body & Have him 'Rolling in the Deep' like Adelles song

Cash

I'll pee on you peasants...
Chicks receiving my message without even a sentence...that night, I'm beatin' it senseless
Not just leaving'em pregnant, my seed is aggressive.
A bitches egg...it's taking it hostage, makes it an omelet and eats it for breakfast
Walk in a hospital chock fulla cancerous folks...laugh as they croak, call'em Casper the Ghost
I'm cracking some jokes as people glare at me...go to a mean old man on chemotherapy and ask for a toke
Blowing piff in the sky, mixed with some wine, a couple Vicodin...I'm fucking hype then I'm fixing to die
Who's sicker than I? This guy don't lose, got a style so smooth...I could iron out a wrinkle in time with the blink of an eye
I've got swagger and nuts. I'm a savage as such...Those are facts, I ain't bluffing
If that ass is just plump then Cashius is fucking. I'm a sex tyrant, soon as she says "himen"...THAT'S what I'm busting
Bring me a preacher. I'm turning heads and shit like the girl in Exorcist...binging on ether
A goon is born. Bring brutal war to a unicorn...and I'm picking my teeth with that mythical creatures physical features
I'm the Man of Steel. Damn, I'm real. Fuck Christopher Reeves, if I was to sit in his seat...
I'd hit on some weed...jump out of the chair, de-flower a pair of gals in the rear...pound on'em bare until I get a disease
Show me someone as cool as Cashius. Nobody that smooth...I'm busting the tool, you bastid's...
Got tons of the loot. I've got a dough syndrome and a grosssss income...and that's got nothing to do with taxes

Old 06-24-2013, 09:55 PM   #5
Atomic
official hypedaddy.

Battle Record: 11-12

Champed
- Sickeningly White Night VI
- Longbar Heavyweight Belt (0x)
- Shortbar Featherweight Belt (0x)

Atomic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Atomic

Hollows dnt knock twice. Ima mad ripped Brad Pitt, bitches wana swallow da cock right
You ain't THAT kid. if Cash getting his Sack gripped... it's followed by ''Cough Twice''
lmao cool
I'm the Martyr of War. Got the heart for a Brawl.. leave Cash rabid & in parts on the floor
The rap addict, grab ya nans Black wig 'Fly thru the air & take a Stab at it'.. no Darts in a Board
meh, it's cool, but it's kind of a weird reach
U trying to shoot often? Dog, you'll die if you do Cock it, u'll lie ina Blue coffin
Wana lose ya Health. Well.. then Suit Yaself & we ain't talking Buying no New Closet
played, flips ok i guess
This bastards gay.. yo I ain't evil, I'm Hot. Cash look feeble w/ rot & dreams of the top
Since u passed away, ya girl cut my pic & Masturbate. They calling me the Cream of the Crop
haha sick, kind of a reach but i like it anyway.
Ur Caucasian. No.. I said your Cock Asian, it whispers ''Sorry Father, I failed u'' & tries to murder itself
hahahahahaha wtf
I'm the sickest Head, you'll be lifted dead. Orc's Heracles when the Herald speaks
I'll put an end to this Chicken Head.. & we ain't talking Preparing Feasts or Tearing Meat
coo
U'll lay broken in defeat n' opened in the street. U emboldened w. retreat but it's dead wrong
I'll choke him in his sleep.. dump the body & Have him 'Rolling in the Deep' like Adelles song
heh, swag x100

//

Chicks receiving my message without even a sentence...that night, I'm beatin' it senseless
feeling the swag.
A bitches egg...it's taking it hostage, makes it an omelet and eats it for breakfast
lmao, word
Walk in a hospital chock fulla cancerous folks...laugh as they croak, call'em Casper the Ghost
I'm cracking some jokes as people glare at me...go to a mean old man on chemotherapy and ask for a toke
LOL, k
Blowing piff in the sky, mixed with some wine, a couple Vicodin...I'm fucking hype then I'm fixing to die
Who's sicker than I? This guy don't lose, got a style so smooth...I could iron out a wrinkle in time with the blink of an eye
flows cool, bars kinda meh content wise
I've got swagger and nuts. I'm a savage as such...Those are facts, I ain't bluffing
If that ass is just plump then Cashius is fucking. I'm a sex tyrant, soon as she says "himen"...THAT'S what I'm busting
men? kinda reaching but it's dece
Bring me a preacher. I'm turning heads and shit like the girl in Exorcist...binging on ether
A goon is born. Bring brutal war to a unicorn...and I'm picking my teeth with that mythical creatures physical features
heh, cool swag/flow
I'm the Man of Steel. Damn, I'm real. Fuck Christopher Reeves, if I was to sit in his seat...
I'd hit on some weed...jump out of the chair, de-flower a pair of gals in the rear...pound on'em bare until I get a disease
lmaoo, swag.
Show me someone as cool as Cashius. Nobody that smooth...I'm busting the tool, you bastid's...
Got tons of the loot. I've got a dough syndrome and a grosssss income...and that's got nothing to do with taxes
it's alright, flows cool though, content is meh

overall. I don't know how these swag/flow battles work voting wise. Am I supposed to vote on content/wordplay & how clever someone was, or is it more based off of how hard someone hyped themself/the flow of it all.. someone pm me & expo & i will edit my vote with who won. Otherwise I don't feel comfortable voting. We never had these battles 5 years ago lmao

EDIT::

Alright, now that I understand what the main basis is for this, I feel that Cash edged this. Good battle by both though, def. enjoyed reading both verses.

V/ Cash

Last edited by Atomic; 06-24-2013 at 10:19 PM.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:10 PM   #6
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Nice flow, solid punch
This could've been nice. Didn't like the grandma part and darts...was a reach
This was nice. I liked the layers in the meanings of suit and coffin
Meh
Meh again...falling off from good start quick
Weak again...at least you pronounce Hercules correct tho
Ok, but not a great for a finisher = Should be dopest bar in battle along with opener

All in all - Very nice begining, mid way through to the end was significantly weaker

================================================== =================

Nice flow here. a bit stretched, but the flow was nice.
Not a huge fan of this, but that's not to say it wasn't bad. Has good flow and humor, but the humor was a bit dull
MEH
Good bar
Some more humor and witty shit in general, decent, again not my cup of tea tho
Meh

All in all - decent shit. it was a fairly consistent verse, kept good pace and had some nice bars/humorous bars melded with fairly decent flow even if the lines ARE mad stretched at times

this is close...both came good enough.

I got Cash for being more consistent. If Orc had another good to decent line or two he had this. But for how good he started, he ended weaker if that makes sense? Sort of leveled yourself out where Cash kept the momentum.

V/Cash

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 06-24-2013, 10:17 PM   #7
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth View Post
Orc

Da Don.

Cash

Hmm.

Cash flow was slick, but orc had punches. Not great ones though. Caucasian concept was from a dumbfoundead battle, slightly changed but definatley a used concept. Cough twice was alright. Cream of the crop was okay. This is swag and flow though so punches are irrelevant. Cash took it with swag and flow.

V cash
Old 06-26-2013, 09:12 PM   #8
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Battle Record: 13-4

SiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to SiK

V/Orc

Thought his was mad smoother.....Cash shit was choppy at parts tbph....Both had a nice amount of swag....I think Orc slightly edged that aspect.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:10 AM   #9
Meth

This was cool. Orc came with some pretty cool concepts. Cough twice was dope and had the swag/flow it needed to accompany it. everything was cool but nothing stood out for me really other than the cough twice. Cash's flow was off the charts for me insane. Didn't miss a beat, and the swag was there with it. Unicorn line and the chemotherapy line killed it. Also though Orc's Asian line was funny, but in a corny kind of way. Anyway, cool battle.

V/ Cashius

Old 06-28-2013, 07:08 AM   #10
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Give cash the win he got it
Closed Thread