Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2020, 08:34 AM   #41
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dillinger View Post
Tough to compare Brady to Lamar

Is that better?
I don’t think you understood what I mean
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 11:05 AM   #42
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

lamar is in his prime as far as his athleticism goes. but as far as being a developed fully realized qb he will still get better.

i would've preferred we played the patriots. texans or bills as well. although the bills were our second toughest matchup.

if any team gets to the point where they can run the ball, this ravens team is doomed because the front 7 on defense and greg romans playcalling falls apart playing from behind.

we couldn't stop the run all year. we just had the luxury of not having to because we got out on teams early. the only team to beat us consistently through the air was the chiefs, and that was before we made the changes at LBer and got peters and jimmy smith back. this defense was built to hold a lead, and not much else.

so while lamar is gonna shoulder blame alot of it should be on the defense and the coaches.

when playing from behind offensively these dummies shy away from the run. i don't care if its 14-3, its the first fucking half. RUN on first down. run on second down. even if they decide to get pass happy, we went about it wrong, were running 3-4 WR sets. our wr'ing core is abysmal. we got by with them because of the change of pace nature of it. but our passing game was dominant when we had 3 te sets. andrews hurst AND boyle out on the field, was a matchup nightmare. you're less likely to get big explosive plays, but one of them will be open every time, because when you have a big set like that, the D needs their big sets out their with lb'ers. guaranteed 8-10 yards a play.

so basically anyone who actually watches and studies the ravens knew the game plan to beat them. you have to get up on them early, and run the ball. the titans did that.

congrats to them. i hope they win it all.

now moving forward the ravens need to go heavy into improving the defense. we got corners out the ass. our safeties are ridiculous. we just need solid guys at middle linebacker first, and edge defenders. judon is good when its just go hunt the qb mode, but holding the edge against runs? trash. bowser, ferguson, etc trash
Old 01-12-2020, 11:49 AM   #43
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
lamar is in his prime as far as his athleticism goes. but as far as being a developed fully realized qb he will still get better.

i would've preferred we played the patriots. texans or bills as well. although the bills were our second toughest matchup.

if any team gets to the point where they can run the ball, this ravens team is doomed because the front 7 on defense and greg romans playcalling falls apart playing from behind.

we couldn't stop the run all year. we just had the luxury of not having to because we got out on teams early. the only team to beat us consistently through the air was the chiefs, and that was before we made the changes at LBer and got peters and jimmy smith back. this defense was built to hold a lead, and not much else.

so while lamar is gonna shoulder blame alot of it should be on the defense and the coaches.

when playing from behind offensively these dummies shy away from the run. i don't care if its 14-3, its the first fucking half. RUN on first down. run on second down. even if they decide to get pass happy, we went about it wrong, were running 3-4 WR sets. our wr'ing core is abysmal. we got by with them because of the change of pace nature of it. but our passing game was dominant when we had 3 te sets. andrews hurst AND boyle out on the field, was a matchup nightmare. you're less likely to get big explosive plays, but one of them will be open every time, because when you have a big set like that, the D needs their big sets out their with lb'ers. guaranteed 8-10 yards a play.

so basically anyone who actually watches and studies the ravens knew the game plan to beat them. you have to get up on them early, and run the ball. the titans did that.

now moving forward the ravens need to go heavy into improving the defense. we got corners out the ass. our safeties are ridiculous. we just need solid guys at middle linebacker first, and edge defenders. judon is good when its just go hunt the qb mode, but holding the edge against runs? trash. bowser, ferguson, etc trash
Good analysis
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 01:08 PM   #44
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Munster View Post
I don’t think you understood what I mean
Say what you mean then instead of pussyfooting around
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 03:29 PM   #45
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:

You need a white qb
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 04:00 PM   #46
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Your boy did a 4 game Parlay. I took

9ers -7
Titans +10
Houston + 9.5
Seahawks +4

Sitting nice right now.
Old 01-12-2020, 04:19 PM   #47
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

that seahawks pick is gonna come back to haunt you.

but im rooting for you to pull it out
Old 01-12-2020, 04:26 PM   #48
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Quote:
that seahawks pick is gonna come back to haunt you.

but im rooting for you to pull it out
Pete Carroll wouldn't let me down.
Old 01-12-2020, 04:33 PM   #49
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

lmao forgot the usc connection

looked away from the game thats on now, it was 24-0. looked back like ten minutes later and its 24-21

fucking chiefs.

i want texans/titans
Old 01-12-2020, 04:38 PM   #50
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Quote:
lmao forgot the usc connection

looked away from the game thats on now, it was 24-0. looked back like ten minutes later and its 24-21

fucking chiefs.

i want texans/titans
Chiefs 49ers I’m calling it
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 07:26 PM   #51
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dillinger View Post
Say what you mean then instead of pussyfooting around
I honestly don’t know how to explain it. Your first statement was that it’s tough to compare a prime Jackson to a 42 year old Brady and I said that’s Jackson isn’t in his prime and that Brady’s age doesn’t matter. Then you responded with it’s tough to compare Jackson to Brady. Well I guess to answer your question no it isn’t better to say it that way because it is quite easy to compare Brady to Jackson in my opinion.
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 10:44 PM   #52
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

I parlayed the 9ers and Ravens. So the Ravens cost me 95 bucks.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 01:26 AM   #53
White LGI

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Chiefs get the chip
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 01:34 AM   #54
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I couldn't believe that shit when the texans where up 24-0 in the first quarter... I almost turned that shit off, and if the chiefs werent my team I would've turned it off... but boom
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 08:13 AM   #55
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS View Post
Chiefs 49ers I’m calling it
It’s looking promising
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 08:23 AM   #56
Exis

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

I swear if the Ravens win the title uh oh gonna cum like this dog I apparently fucked... Big ups to that K9 yeah.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 08:44 AM   #57
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

I don't know if anything can top the 2012 win.

Flacco da god
Old 01-13-2020, 08:49 AM   #58
Exis

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Flacco dope, gotta say...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 03:22 PM   #59
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Quote:
I honestly don’t know how to explain it. Your first statement was that it’s tough to compare a prime Jackson to a 42 year old Brady and I said that’s Jackson isn’t in his prime and that Brady’s age doesn’t matter. Then you responded with it’s tough to compare Jackson to Brady. Well I guess to answer your question no it isn’t better to say it that way because it is quite easy to compare Brady to Jackson in my opinion.
You act like I said that first statement out of the blue, I was responding to this

Quote:
The titans beat playoffs edition Tom Brady. Wtf you think hey gonna do to Lamar Jackson?
You’re not comparing them in this post at all?
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 03:31 PM   #60
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Ravens should trade for Foles
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
can’t pass well, lamar sucks confirmed