Old 12-30-2019, 08:26 AM   #1
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen
Default NFL Playoffs

This years line up is pretty wicked. It’s going to probably be the best bracket in a decade. At least has the potential total to be, aside from the Eagles.

Pick who you got now!

#Patriots
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 10:33 AM   #2
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Ravens all day.

If the Pat's get past the titans they go to arrowhead to see the chiefs. If they lose the ravens get the titans.

Otherwise the ravens play either buffalo or Houston.

Gonna be chiefs/ravens saints/49ers with a saints ravens super bowl
Old 12-30-2019, 12:46 PM   #3
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Bruh the Pats lost to the Dolphins they ain’t getting by Tennessee
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 03:00 PM   #4
slecht
Twitter: @ricanjq

Battle Record: 4-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch league

slecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant future

BANG BANG.

#NINERGANG
slecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 06:43 PM   #5
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dillinger View Post
Bruh the Pats lost to the Dolphins they ain’t getting by Tennessee
Lol, OHHHHH K.
Old 12-30-2019, 08:10 PM   #6
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Pats have been trash the second half of the season

Sony has looked rejuvenated the last few...don't think their D can save em beyond the Titans game
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 09:30 PM   #7
slecht
Twitter: @ricanjq

Battle Record: 4-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch league

slecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant future

Dolphins are gonna be a prob next yr, if they play they cards right tho

LOL fitzmagic
slecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 11:11 PM   #8
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Eagles baby!!!!!

Qoute by Uh-Oh..
"Gonna be chiefs/ravens saints/49ers with a saints ravens super bowl"

..sounds dope

As much time as ibe spent out bmore.. I wouldnt be mad at a raven bowl.

Last edited by Geno; 12-30-2019 at 11:14 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 09:11 AM   #9
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Ravens are certainly a problem.
Old 12-31-2019, 07:18 PM   #10
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Ravens all day.

If the Pat's get past the titans they go to arrowhead to see the chiefs. If they lose the ravens get the titans.

Idk tbh. The pats lost to the Lions and Jags last year, tho I suppose that was early on. I think the Pats defense can still come up big if they play a little smarter. They were basically double teaming the No. 1 to let Stephon jump routes, which got exposed deep down the line. Now that that’s been well countered, they’ll think of a better defensive strategy. There biggest problem will probably be the fact there aggressive coverage leads to plays breaking down without getting pressure. Since Lamar, Watson and Mahomes all have some mobility, it will be hard to play the way they always have. Their rushing attack has gotten better as their pass got worse, but it will really come down to how well Sanu, N’keal and their TEs play in terms of offense. Julian has been their only good receiver, despite being a 4.60 type runner and having no deep ability, and is attracting double teams which are impossible to counter. The Patriots also are committing offensive penalties which can kill drives. N’Keal Harry doesn’t have the strongest connection with Brady and has issues with getting open and catching (so playing wide receiver basically). Other than that there’s really no promise in their targets and Brady isn’t as accurate as he once was. If he’s constsntly throwing into tight windows, they’ll have no chance,
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 10:27 AM   #11
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Ravens all day.

^^^ this nigga talk too much

but I'd rather see chiefs play patriots and beat them again.. because titans are the spoiler and they already beat the chiefs... I feel like titans might fuck the chiefs up chiefs my team though

my guess is it'll be chiefs vs saints in the superbowl and chiefs will lose and prior to that chiefs will beat the ravens and be able to stop the only thing they have going for them which is the QB run.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 10:29 AM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

and I don't really care about college but lsu is going to beat the fuck out of clemson
Old 01-05-2020, 05:50 AM   #13
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Lol, OHHHHH K.
Which bandwagon you jumping on now that the Pats took that big L?
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 08:02 AM   #14
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

He already bought a Lamar jersey
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 08:15 AM   #15
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

No bandwagon you pussy. Pats fan till I die.

I said it all season our offense was trash. That’s what happens when we have no run game or pass game.
Old 01-05-2020, 08:30 AM   #16
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Chiefs... no bandwagon here either... I lived in kansas city a few year when I was younger... only nfl team i've actually been to see live... my gf at the time parents were rich and had season tickets so I went to 3 chiefs games.

So from them it was a wrap I was a chiefs fan. Although honestly I know chiefs are dope but i'm not fully fully behind them like they're the best team. Basically any team other than the Eagles could beat them, but they could beat any team as well, so we'll see.
Old 01-05-2020, 11:34 AM   #17
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Pats been trash this year. their offense has been a joke. they my team tho. but they got wrekt last night smh
Old 01-05-2020, 08:05 PM   #18
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

No more Saints.
Old 01-05-2020, 08:44 PM   #19
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
No more Saints.
NFL creates rule after Saints got ass fucked last year, then refs choose to not review an easy push off call that decided a playoff game. Hilarious.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 09:10 PM   #20
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
NFL creates rule after Saints got ass fucked last year, then refs choose to not review an easy push off call that decided a playoff game. Hilarious.
Wasn’t pass interference. Had the defender been attempting to make a play/catch then sure. He wasn’t even looking in the direction of the ball so I think the call was right. A TD. Refs are very inconsistent and have allowed a lot of offensive and defensive contact from receivers and defensive backs all season.