User Tag List

Old 10-23-2019, 04:18 PM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default I got legally raped...

My entire criminal career exists of forgery... I cashed some checks on some people, and I understand thats not good.

2 DUI's... and I know its not good to drive under the influence, I don't promote that shit.. but both times I resisted, which in here in michigan... its called resisting/obstruction of justice/assault on a police officer. Ok fine. And is no race card because the race has nothing to do with it. It's the socio economic card... I didn't do anything other than drive under the influcence and I was pulled over for a fucking liscense plate light being out.... wtf.

now... if I had the money the money or anyone who loved me had the money I wouldn't be a felon.. I wouldnt have the public pretender...

shit would have gone away... my face is on mugshots.com and all these other things.. if I wouldve had, or anyone who cared about me had 4 grand to pay for a shitty lawyer I wouldn't be a felon and its really fucked up that thats how it works.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 04:21 PM   #2
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Introduce me to urself homie fagot
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 04:26 PM   #3
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

every legit job that I get I get hired, work for a week and then fired when the backgroound check comes up.. and I know I made bad choices but wtf I thought a felony was meant for like, scary dangerous people... im not scary or dangerous... And so since society as a whole wont let me be a regular person and make money the regular way.... what other options do I have... sell drugs and do dirt... thats my option
Old 10-23-2019, 04:26 PM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

nigga you arent toshg
Old 10-23-2019, 04:34 PM   #5
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

its just real bad, and I may be indictivite of a lot of people. They throwin out felionies likes a fucking hamburger. I thought to be a felon you had to be some hardcore gangster shit.. im not like that, ive made poor like decisons.. and yeah I might rip off and beat somebody really bad... but never a woman though... I got fucked and I dont know what to do from here on
Old 10-23-2019, 05:01 PM   #6
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Introduce me to urself homie fagot
Didn't you run and hide from a screen name?
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 05:21 PM   #7
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

The 100k cash would of came in real handy huh
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 03:05 AM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

look big boy.. I never had 100k in cash ever..its around 100k between me and myh girl to get a house
Old 10-28-2019, 03:06 AM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and don't you ever on ya life talk to me like that.. I know nothing can happen... lets just get real, im real to a fault...... you're a bitch
Old 10-28-2019, 04:02 AM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

100k cash would've come in handy... at the time I had a bank account with like 100$.. no one gave a fuck about me... none of my family, none of her family... no one
Old 10-28-2019, 04:02 AM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

such is life
Old 10-28-2019, 04:07 AM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and what got to me... 43k that I though I never knew was that my great great grandma who died in ithica ... died and her far sold or millions of dollars... I had no idea I've never seen her expect one picture in a picture book... and I have no dollars... well I do have close to 9k in my pnc bank account and a lot of other that
Old 10-28-2019, 04:08 AM   #13
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

other than life nothing
Old 10-28-2019, 05:03 AM   #14
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

This guy needs a time out.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 05:11 AM   #15
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

black geno out here livin his best life
Old 10-28-2019, 05:12 AM   #16
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

right you better bow down
Old 10-28-2019, 05:24 AM   #17
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

zzz
Old 10-28-2019, 05:30 AM   #18
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I don't know who you are, or whatever ya tryhna say off the shit.. battle league roast blah blah... I don't know I remember a nigga named muffy and he was good bud I fucked him up every time
Old 10-28-2019, 05:40 AM   #19
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

my left hand the thing between my middle finger and my left ring finger has a big gap... because I got into a fight with real niggas way tougher than you went to a place late at night.. they told me to fuck off went back 2 dayts later... asked those niggas to reset my finger... I said grab that shit and put it back right.. nigga didnt do it
Old 10-28-2019, 05:41 AM   #20
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

shit still hurts to this day... and that was 3 years ago my shit still is twisted