Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

If you actually took anything for what it is you’d realize I struggle greatly with self hatred

You struggle with self righteousness

You speak from above people and belt them with rocks, I speak from their sides but throw thing s in the air to hit him.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 12:18 PM   #282
THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post

But who am i

THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 01:03 PM   #283
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Why do you hate yourself?
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 01:07 PM   #284
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Why do you hate yourself?
Tons of reasons. One main one relevant to the discussion would be my inability to see myself as a decisive winner without needing the approval of a made up audience. Like I have to rationalize things to a person or persons that exist in my own conscience and are my polar opposite otherwise I’m wrong.

I don’t think it’s healthy to hate yourself or love yourself too much either way but I’m not sure many people can find a good balance. I also think people are insane or naive if they’re perfectly balanced.

Wish I was naive.
Old 06-19-2018, 01:11 PM   #285
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Interesting.

How does that affect your relationships with people?
Old 06-19-2018, 01:36 PM   #286
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Amenritas the Mind Assasin
Old 06-19-2018, 01:42 PM   #287
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Just sayin I take situations I’m wrong about and try to better myself from them and haven’t felt that way in any exchange with him. I agree it’s a boring beef, but should I just ignore him? I feel like in his pea brain mind that means he wins and I feel like not enough people humble him. It’s the same way I feel about hush. Maybe I should just let them eventually fail from their clouded minds
strength is in the humility of knowing that you are not responsible for humbling others. when youre consumed by pride you will feel regret for not entertaining your ego in allowing yourself to feel as if youre obligated to or justified in judging other people to the point of feeling a necessity towards controlling or changing their life unnecessarily.

once you are able to love yourself entirely you will be able to let your ego die.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 01:45 PM   #288
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

bags out here giving motherfuckers free sage advice

not long ago he was writing sociopathic tirades about defecating on your infant newborn for disrespecting him.

how the turn tables.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 02:06 PM   #289
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

lol repped
Old 06-19-2018, 02:26 PM   #290
THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

Quote:

But who am i

.................................................. .....

.................................................. ......
THE REAL CAPTAIN OBVIOUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 02:29 PM   #291
Cosign Carlisle
you are right.

Cosign Carlisle Cosign Carlisle Cosign Carlisle Cosign Carlisle Cosign Carlisle Cosign Carlisle Cosign Carlisle Cosign Carlisle Cosign Carlisle Cosign Carlisle Cosign Carlisle

Quote:
strength is in the humility of knowing that you are not responsible for humbling others. when youre consumed by pride you will feel regret for not entertaining your ego in allowing yourself to feel as if youre obligated to or justified in judging other people to the point of feeling a necessity towards controlling or changing their life unnecessarily.

once you are able to love yourself entirely you will be able to let your ego die.
HEYYYYYYYYYYY
Cosign Carlisle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 02:30 PM   #292
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
chyeah tried to roast my hair some years back but he looking like some 4th tier mma fighter named terrel "tinfoil" thatcher in this bitch
lol life is good brotha. Can't complain a bit. You had an El Salvadorian jerri curl when I went ham on you a few years back. Glad you came around

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 03:24 PM   #293
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Hahaha facts

Good to hear that my man
Old 06-19-2018, 03:35 PM   #294
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:

You don’t think actively attempting to love yourself can easily turn into a journey towards self importance and an equally toxic alter ego?

I feel like to go down that path i would have to someone become ignorant to myself? If that makes sense. Doesn’t seem healthier
Old 06-19-2018, 03:38 PM   #295
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

You're wrong.

Love yourself a little more and hate less.

What you are basically saying is, you don't accept you for who you are but yet want to be accepted by peers. Accept yourself. You are you. No one of thing is going to change that but you.
Old 06-19-2018, 03:39 PM   #296
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Fuck that self hatred shit

Ima Fucking god nigga tf

I don't even know who tf I've become but I love it rt
Old 06-19-2018, 03:45 PM   #297
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
Fuck that self hatred shit

Ima Fucking god nigga tf

I don't even know who tf I've become but I love it rt
You don’t feel like you’re putting on an act though? Like you’ve convinced yourself you’re actually better than most/any/all others?

I can’t lie to myself like that. Literally no one is perfect and most people are not even remotely close. Probably can make a topic out of this for the podcast with V and I’ll get more into my philosophy behind why self importance is ignorant
Old 06-19-2018, 03:47 PM   #298
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
You don’t think actively attempting to love yourself can easily turn into a journey towards self importance and an equally toxic alter ego?

I feel like to go down that path i would have to someone become ignorant to myself? If that makes sense. Doesn’t seem healthier
id say that you haven't truly grasped the concept of true love

that may be part of whats holding you back though...its not something that can be legitimately conceptualized without actualization

I think yes.....if you misinterpret what love is and then attempt to chase it with an idea of solely benefitting yourself then you would run the risk of narcissism and a toxic inflated ego

but don't delude yourself into thinking that ignorance is bliss and severing portions of yourself would help you love yourself fully.........by definition this is flawed logic

self awareness is the first step towards loving yourself completely and entirely. We need to be able to recognize our flaws and sacrifice our ego.... the ego wants us to think we need to be perfect in order to be something worth loving.
Old 06-19-2018, 03:48 PM   #299
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Why do you compare yourself to others anyways?

There is the problem. Your only competition should be the person you were yesterday.

I try and better myself every day and live to live better then I did the previous day. Nothing or anyone will take that away from me BUT me.
Old 06-19-2018, 04:00 PM   #300
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

I think you’re both confusing me comparing things to specific others and society and stigmas as a collective thing

I don’t hold myself to being “good” by the idea of someone else is better but by the idea that I’m not beneficial enough to society

Kind of. Idk fully lol. I see where bags is coming from but I feel I’ve reached some of those points and they’ve led me further from what you’re saying is the goal

Tags
amen & muff 4ever, amen gets therapy w bags bicep, amen wife dick gets wet, compliment roast?, diode ur insecurity is showing, inno bigger tits thn amen wife, orc yassssss! - knuck, thks4 servn bags - medi, youre welcome pussy, zelph is beautiful