Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2019, 07:20 AM   #1
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future
Red face [Video] Chief Keef Takes the Suburbs / An Ode to Chief Keef

Chief Keef Takes the Suburbs

Quote:
So with all his interscope money, Chief Keef left the Southside & basically came as far..to the north as he could
Someone said this video should go down in hip hop history and i have to agree

Context: Chief Keef had just gotten famous. Lil Jojo was jealous (some say he was even a fan of Keef's) & from a rival hood. Jojo made this song: "BDK (3HUNNAK)" a diss towards Chief's gang. The song is actually pretty good. it's catchy and reminds me of Keef. In another life these boys would have been friends, I'd think.

Fast forward.

On September 4th, 2012 @ 3:13 PM Lil Jojo posts what would be his final tweet before he is murdered later that day ([1] [2]

Quote:
@OsoArrogantJoJo: Im on #069 Im Out Here
3:13 PM - 4 Sep 2012
"#069" meaning 69th Street.

Less than an hour later, Lil Jojo pulls up on Lil Reese, a close friend of Keefs. That's the first video i linked. Lil Reese screams out "IMMA KILL YOU" as Jojo drives off laughing. Lil Jojo posts said video at 4:04PM.

At 7:30PM, Lil Jojo is gunned down while riding on the back of his friends bicycle.

In the immediate aftermath, Keef tweeted, “Its Sad Cuz Dat Nigg-a JoJo Wanted to be Jus Like Us #LMAO,” Keef later said his account was hacked.

Here's a good article on Lil Jojo: Daily Beast: Chicago Rapper Lil JoJo Went to His Grave for Taunting a Rival Gang Member

Also, lemme plug Lil Reese's new singe:

Lil Reese - Small Talk
Old 02-04-2019, 07:25 AM   #2
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

should note that 3HUNNAK by Lil Jojo is an ode to Chief Keef - Everyday
Old 02-04-2019, 07:36 AM   #3
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Keef is bout dat life.
69 is not

Im puting that in this thread cause idgaf
Old 02-04-2019, 08:15 PM   #4
Immolate
I'm UPset

you a dummy boy. 69 just plead guilty to hired a nigga to shoot keef. if u remember a few months ago, 69 fucked keef's baby mama and wast posting it on insta. a few days later Keef was in NY and someone shot at him (but missed by a mile thank god). That was 69's doing

69 also just plead guilty to selling Fentanyl, a kilo of heroin, weed, meth i think too. they also have him on camera doing a robbery. he also on camera, like an idiot, ordering a hit on Tadoe, keef's cousin for 30k.

69 is about that life. in the end his own gang fucked him over. one of em kidnapped him and robbed him, the others were stealing off the top. they want him dead. so now he ratting on all of em which i just dont know how i feel about. if my gang get at me imma get em back any way which how, so i can relate kinda, but we all know any kinda snitching is taboo

my nigga bouta do a long while in federal pen with no parole
Old 02-04-2019, 11:01 PM   #5
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

His music wack. And Anyone can do those things. ANYONE. trust me.

He paid people to pull the big boi hits
He wasnt busting no guns.
And in the end hes a snitch.
He bout that life though?
More bout being a bitch
And this is your role model?
You aint bout being shit

Last edited by Geno; 02-04-2019 at 11:06 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 11:30 PM   #6
Immolate
I'm UPset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
NO. i don't trust you.

if anyone can do it, do it st0opid

lets see your fag ass release 10 singles in 1 year and have all 10 of em chart
Old 02-04-2019, 11:30 PM   #7
Immolate
I'm UPset

on that note, finally listening to 6ix9ine's debut album. i aint think he was about shit before so i aint listen. but lisening again knowin he was tellin teh truth, i can really bang my had and pass out drunk to this shit
Old 02-04-2019, 11:33 PM   #8
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Nah man.

He had everyone convinced he was gonna die a G. Now he gonna rot in jail or get stabbed up for being a snitch. Not a G.

His music was based on a life that is not sustainable. Clearly. Im done in here. Meh
Old 02-04-2019, 11:35 PM   #9
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

But hey. If i look to make music ill hit you up. Ok now im done
Old 02-04-2019, 11:41 PM   #10
Immolate
I'm UPset

Talking

Quote:
Nah man.

He had everyone convinced he was gonna die a G. Now he gonna rot in jail or get stabbed up for being a snitch. Not a G.

His music was based on a life that is not sustainable. Clearly. Im done in here. Meh
yea you are done here lil nigga

only person who thought he was gonna die a G was retarded suburban white boys

even J Cole tried to holla at this nigga. it was obvious he was a sweet hearted kid who had the heart for gang shit but not really tho. like 2pac

6ix the new 2pac. smart pretty funny heartfelt guy who wanted to gangbang so bad he got rich, became a real gangbanger, then got smoked

https://open.spotify.com/album/1ubczeMvCrPHbSEjgfu4a7

this album fucking goes
Old 02-04-2019, 11:42 PM   #11
Immolate
I'm UPset

dummy boy.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:42 PM   #12
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Lol. One major difference.

Pac did his time
Your boy a snitch. Good thing you aint in his circle. Hed drop your name to. Smh
Old 02-04-2019, 11:47 PM   #13
Immolate
I'm UPset

real talk, that's a gamble. so far he aint snitched on his real friends so don't put that much dirt on his name. he snitched on niggas who wanted & tried to kill him

and if we being real, having friends who are cops is not something new in the game. lotta dudes got cop relatives who they'll snitch to about the opposition, then the oppo gets locked up and it's less competition. nobody say shit about that.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:48 PM   #14
Immolate
I'm UPset

Quote:
Lol. One major difference.

Pac did his time
One major difference: pac got smoked
Old 02-04-2019, 11:51 PM   #15
Immolate
I'm UPset

with his own gang....

and any real 1s gonna tell you they not sure if suge had something to do with it. how a nigga on the drivers side miss all them bullets coming into the drivers side window

big ass 6'2 nigga. cmon son. you cant miss a nigga that size
Old 02-05-2019, 06:42 AM   #16
Immolate
I'm UPset

Quote:
But hey. If i look to make music ill hit you up. Ok now im done
i aint see this. you got links?

Quote:

He paid people to pull the big boi hits
He wasnt busting no guns.
And in the end hes a snitch.
He bout that life though?
More bout being a bitch
And this is your role model?
You aint bout being shit
lol this aint bad

honestly surprised how coherent these posts i made last night are. I was drunk as fuck last night. I legit just woke up on the floor under my desk.

6ix9ine's debut album is straight flames though so you wrong about that
Old 02-07-2019, 06:19 PM   #17
Immolate
I'm UPset

"these are beautiful souls. but all they know is violence. look at the environment they were raised in"
Old 02-07-2019, 06:30 PM   #18
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

gummo was crazy

didn't care for the rest of it
Old 02-07-2019, 06:32 PM   #19
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i keep waiting on casanova to make something i like again and he consistently lets me down

this is the craziest vid of all time tho lmao

got the hyenas out
Old 02-07-2019, 07:12 PM   #20
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

69 isn't about it.
But the company he keeps def aren't anywhere near slouches.
Facts.
Suthaveli is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
love sosa