Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Short One-Off League > SOL Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2019, 04:22 AM   #1
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future
Default Jabari Black vs Sinacog - JABARI WINS

SOL Season 1
Wk 2

Due Thursday, Jan 31st

Minimum - 10 lines
Max - 16 lines
Line limit can increase if both agree
24hr ext to be granted by opponent

NO biting
NO swaying
NO feeding
You MUST check in
Don't edit after your opponent has posted
2nd person to post can't edit after the first vote comes in
Don't be an idiot
Don't use your opponent's pic unless it's a pic battle
Agree on a line limit
May God have mercy on your souls

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 01-28-2019, 01:05 PM   #2
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

My matics' have the right poise, when a bullet 'sticks it to you' I'll give you static with a drum voice
I'm pulling AK's, clapping with the right poise - and it'll 'clap in black's ear so loud' he'll be hearing nothing but the matic's white noise
I have guns, my aim will burst - my complex ak47's will kill you in a complex - I'm killing this laymen first
And when it comes to hip-hop, you'll never pertain to worth - I'll dig up so much 'dirt on black' you'd thought I was a Ku Klux Klan member saying racial slurs
Against me? You're in a bracket of hell, like 'Illmaculate's commercial attempts' I don't know if your tanget will sell
One word from this faggot, and my matic will dwell - I'll ‘put black in a box'...isn't that the color of the matic and casket as-well?
When it comes to matics, my rounds will duel it - I'm the type to 'bring a gun to a knife fight' and clap and pull it
I got matics hotter than Sandra Bullock, - while this pussy's the type to play Russian roulette...without a bullet (LOL!)
My matics have a dragon cuneiform, I spit hot matics - while this faggot's rapping putrid poor
I'll let the matics blast though your door, - and I'll clap you with 'every weapon in my arsenal' wearing a afghan uniform
I'll grab the Ak47, and shoot with lots of raw, - my gun's name is Todo - it twists with a soft bark, - while this bitch is a putrid knock off dog
My bullets are like newspapers, your column's useless snob, - and I'll grab a gun from my Mustache (Musk stash), - and you'll think I'm Adolf Hitler from the Jewish Holocaust
When i shoot matics, my bullets will be heavy - I'm putting this phat ass on the 'balancing beam' this duel will be his levy
I have surprise guns, I'm cool with the confetti, - and I heard you got sonned, and 'fell to your father Resin (Raizen)' like a knock off Yusuke Urameshi
I'm certain I'm very witty, it's like I'm GrimmReaperZ - I'm burning you with clip heat
My matics are burning you up shit's creek, - I'll kill 'black out with the beam' like I was purging in your city

Last edited by Sinacog; 01-28-2019 at 07:54 PM.
Old 01-30-2019, 07:18 AM   #3
Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

The K got nice range and a tight handle...I’ll give ya crew the chopper/
With the hollow tips...the ‘point’s, fire on a trash squad’ like Kemba Walker/
This a hopeless fight. Y’all thought since he a topical nigga, I’m going light?/
I’ll fold this guy. Sharp gave me a poet so y’all should know ima snap...it’s open mic/
You a waste of my time, Cog. You know how many deaths the 9 caused?/
I keep mine drawn. Plus the bulldog stay in the coat like McGruff the crime dog/
Think life support can save you? NAH! Rush delivery to send this man on to God/
Slide to the ER to finish the job...Raisin on a vegetable like Ants on a Log/
It’s all gun bars with me. Fuck a angle...I’ll let the pole squirt on em/
It’s no need for personals when I can literally kill him...and THEN throw dirt on him/
Fucked ya bitch til her shit swole. I barely wanted my seed in that lil hoe/
So I switched holes....now Black coming in the back door like Jim Crow/
I done ate outta bear traps. I’ve pushed white, base, AND blared straps/
So growing up was like Nike stores...I had to supply Js and Air MAX/
This whole battle got me blowed bitch. For that, you get the whole clip/
The pole lift. Now the arms waving in a faggot face on some vogue shit/

@Sharp My nigga close this shit
Old 01-30-2019, 09:12 AM   #4
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Jabari wins in an easy one, seemed to spend most of it on a braggadocio flex to be real but even those lines just have a wording and an impact about them that make them dope. The Air Max thing isn’t probably the freshest, I can tell it will have been done before at some point, but the way it’s worded is very clean and clean enough (to me at least) to still make it read as dope. I fucked with it. The only thing I didn’t really ‘get’ was Ants on a log but that doesn’t change my opinion.

Sinacog has this bad habit of repeating the same words or phrases he’s already used. An example in this particular battle verse off rip is “matics” and “right poise”. He uses right poise twice and matics twice, it just reads either really amateurish like he doesn’t fully grasp multies and is trying too hard OR that he’s writing too quickly and not taking the time to word his shit to hone his craft, he’s rushing it. I mean... just in this verse for an example again here, he’s essentially using 3 lines to setup a fourth, let’s not split hairs - that’s the reality whether he sees it or not. If you’re gonna have three lines setting up a punch, make the multies work and don’t use the same words. It’s not difficult. (Okay, poise might be slightly harder, but it can be done). I also think if you’re gonna bring that longbar style to a short bar site, maybe think about the fact you’re likely gonna get outpunched if you’re only jabbing 1/4 times when your opponent is going 1/2. You’re almost losing the battle before you’ve even started by. It throwing as many punches as your opponent - so you’re at a disadvantage immediately unless you start adjusting to a more ‘setup/punch, setup/punch’ format. You know? It’s not like your punches are landing anyway at this point due to your wording and overreaching, but that’s definitely something to rectify going forward if you want to actually win a battle this season.

Drop the repeated words and phrases. Take more time to word your shit. Punch more often.

Vote - JB
Old 01-30-2019, 12:18 PM   #5
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

My matics' have the right poise, when a bullet 'sticks it to you' I'll give you static with a drum voice
I'm pulling AK's, clapping with the right poise - and it'll 'clap in black's ear so loud' he'll be hearing nothing but the matic's white noise
cool multi's, punch is weak
I have guns, my aim will burst - my complex ak47's will kill you in a complex - I'm killing this laymen first
And when it comes to hip-hop, you'll never pertain to worth - I'll dig up so much 'dirt on black' you'd thought I was a Ku Klux Klan member saying racial slurs
played idea
Against me? You're in a bracket of hell, like 'Illmaculate's commercial attempts' I don't know if your tanget will sell
One word from this faggot, and my matic will dwell - I'll ‘put black in a box'...isn't that the color of the matic and casket as-well?
matic will dwell? anyways nah, fillerish
When it comes to matics, my rounds will duel it - I'm the type to 'bring a gun to a knife fight' and clap and pull it
I got matics hotter than Sandra Bullock, - while this pussy's the type to play Russian roulette...without a bullet (LOL!)
no punch
My matics have a dragon cuneiform, I spit hot matics - while this faggot's rapping putrid poor
I'll let the matics blast though your door, - and I'll clap you with 'every weapon in my arsenal' wearing a afghan uniform
no punch
I'll grab the Ak47, and shoot with lots of raw, - my gun's name is Todo - it twists with a soft bark, - while this bitch is a putrid knock off dog
My bullets are like newspapers, your column's useless snob, - and I'll grab a gun from my Mustache (Musk stash), - and you'll think I'm Adolf Hitler from the Jewish Holocaust
very forced
When i shoot matics, my bullets will be heavy - I'm putting this phat ass on the 'balancing beam' this duel will be his levy
I have surprise guns, I'm cool with the confetti, - and I heard you got sonned, and 'fell to your father Resin (Raizen)' like a knock off Yusuke Urameshi
the meta is lost on me, and the name association seems like a reach
I'm certain I'm very witty, it's like I'm GrimmReaperZ - I'm burning you with clip heat
My matics are burning you up shit's creek, - I'll kill 'black out with the beam' like I was purging in your city
cool

vs.

cool sports ref, like the way u did this
This a hopeless fight. Y’all thought since he a topical nigga, I’m going light?/
I’ll fold this guy. Sharp gave me a poet so y’all should know ima snap...it’s open mic/
this is played
I keep mine drawn. Plus the bulldog stay in the coat like McGruff the crime dog/
cool meta, but its more of a swag bar.. I get the angle that ur armed, but the gun staying in ur coat makes the bar not threatening to me
sorry, not seeing how raisens and vegetables ties in with ants and logs
It’s no need for personals when I can literally kill him...and THEN throw dirt on him/
this is played
cool
no punch
great wording, but arms/hands/box and vogue concepts have been done to death

Overall I've seen Jabari come a lot better/fresher in the past, cant really fault him for minimal effort this week tho... he did more than enough here to win

Vote - JB
-kungfugrip
Old 01-31-2019, 06:54 AM   #6
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Vote whoever didn't say matics like three or four times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Old 01-31-2019, 09:51 AM   #7
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Kemba & McGruff lines nasty...they took this easily on there own. Breakdown more if ya'll like but I dont think it is needed.
Old 01-31-2019, 11:52 AM   #8
SHECK WES

Battle Record: 3-3

SHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant futureSHECK WES has a brilliant future

Sinacog you’re a beast and I’m glad you’re here lol but maticswell leave the gun bars to the pros like bleak bayou

Vs

this was nice lol
a bit played but I liked the flip
fuckin fire, fuck the haters
lol decent but light
decent again
nice
nah wasn’t feelin this one tbh
this shit cracked me tf up lmao I dig it

Clear win for Jabari here
Old 01-31-2019, 01:43 PM   #9
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Ur bringing me up out of nowhere when voting on other ppls battles now?? LMAO

What a fucking loser
-kungfugrip
Old 01-31-2019, 11:31 PM   #10
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Vote - Jabari, mcgruff & kemba lines got it.
Old 02-01-2019, 09:01 AM   #11
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Mcgruff line wins for Jabari.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Closed Thread

Tags
i want z’s dick -blue, lots of matics, matics