Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2018, 11:31 AM   #21
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
He didn’t say AI he said we are consciousness implanted into a simulation, unless I read that wrong
Which implies a consciousness from the past that put their consciousness into a simulation to achieve immortality
In which case, I wonder why the pain would be programmed in
Obviously I think all of this is bullshit
If we are in a simulation and we're all uploaded players of consciousness, wouldn't it make sense that the source has a database of said conscious players, from the past or however many simulations there have been? Maybe it just reboots after some sort of global cataclysmic event, which is also programmed and restarts.

As far as the pain goes, the brain makes the pain real. What is pain? A sensation measured and registered by your nervous "system" that sends "messages" via neurotransmitters to your brain (computer) that "determines" a fight or flight response. Depending on the person or "player", you've got different levels of pain tolerances.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 11:52 AM   #22
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Keep posting these topics and you wonder why our leaders left...Cred, Allen, orc,
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 11:58 AM   #23
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Are you suggesting these two theories are all that is possible...or two of many?
I would never claim to have the one true answer. We are all fucking wrong and just blindly groping our way towards death. I'm saying this should be considered as a real thing that is not impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
Solid. Were actually in the stages on this timeline where uploaded consciousness is rearing its ugly head. The vid with the guy Gordy Rose talking about his new Kindred program us insane bro
I'll have to check that out, thanks for filling some holes in here.

@Destroyer great question about pain that I think needs to be expanded on, Chin just did a pretty good job. I think it's so the program doesn't become aware. I think Chin may be onto something with the reset. It would loosely explain the pyramids, and those are a whollleeee other cake in a huge dessert tray of shit you can add onto this.

A big argument against this is: If ur right, then what? People have a hard time accepting that they might not be as important as they thought they were. I think it's a positive. It solves the Fermi Paradox, it means that advanced civilizations can come together & make it past the breaking point.

It does, however, make us very alone in this world.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 12:45 PM   #24
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
He didn’t say AI he said we are consciousness implanted into a simulation, unless I read that wrong
Which implies a consciousness from the past that put their consciousness into a simulation to achieve immortality
In which case, I wonder why the pain would be programmed in
Obviously I think all of this is bullshit
Oh I thought he made this based on a convo inno and I had which was about AI taking over the world/us being so immersed in AR/VR that we end up living outside of reality
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 01:41 PM   #25
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Oh I thought he made this based on a convo inno and I had which was about AI taking over the world/us being so immersed in AR/VR that we end up living outside of reality
It sparked the convo, is more related to the first half of the theory I was talking about, the Rick and Morty version. The topic of AI lends itself directly into this

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 01:48 PM   #26
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo

I'm glad veritas only posted two words in this thread.....good work, keep it up....
Big Bolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 04:48 PM   #27
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bolo View Post
I'm glad veritas only posted two words in this thread.....good work, keep it up....
Ok friend, gotcha.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote