Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > King of the Spring > Archive > 1-2 Punch League > Archive

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2018, 07:47 AM   #1
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future
Default Week 11: Chat/Predictions

Mag on Wednesday. Playoff signups will start tomorrow once LR battles are closed.

LR MATCHES ARE UP!
Old 08-27-2018, 08:12 AM   #2
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

IF YOU WANT AN LR FOR NEXT WEEK SAY “IN FOR LR” IN THE SIGN IN THREAD
Old 08-27-2018, 09:00 AM   #3
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Did any of you ever find that supposedly "Sticks cross/top of grave" bar, huh?

Didn't think so.
Old 08-27-2018, 09:49 AM   #4
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

do me and Jab not get 1 point each for our draw?
Old 08-27-2018, 09:55 AM   #5
Victor

Victor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant futureVictor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Did any of you ever find that supposedly "Sticks cross/top of grave" bar, huh?

Didn't think so.
What do sticks cross mean in reference to shooting guns or murder tho
Old 08-27-2018, 10:31 AM   #6
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
do me and Jab not get 1 point each for our draw?
No
Old 08-27-2018, 10:45 AM   #7
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor View Post
The bar he dropped was not horrible, in his set up he is referring to him thinking he's brave, then was telling him if he "cross the sticks" he will then RIP and be be put at the head of the grave....RIP tie in to the tombstone which is obviously always at the head of the grave, and "the sticks" was tied in with, "don't cross that line" anyway don't think his stick reference had anything to do with a gun......
Old 08-27-2018, 11:19 AM   #8
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bolo View Post
The bar he dropped was not horrible, in his set up he is referring to him thinking he's brave, then was telling him if he "cross the sticks" he will then RIP and be be put at the head of the grave....RIP tie in to the tombstone which is obviously always at the head of the grave, and "the sticks" was tied in with, "don't cross that line" anyway don't think his stick reference had anything to do with a gun......

No one dropped it, was my point. All good tho.

And word @Big Bolo - I guess common sense isn't so common now is it. People call AK-47 sticks. A concept I been clowning.

In the chat I stated Dynamicz and I were going to joust, in hopes he would drop a stick bar as well but he didn't LOL and I did.
Old 08-27-2018, 11:36 AM   #9
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post

No one dropped it, was my point. All good tho.

And word @Big Bolo - I guess common sense isn't so common now is it. People call AK-47 sticks. A concept I been clowning.

In the chat I stated Dynamicz and I were going to joust, in hopes he would drop a stick bar as well but he didn't LOL and I did.
Damn so it was a tie in with a tie in....with a tie in, you were in the boy scouts weren't you

Still think dyna bar was really nice, don't think even at first if I realized it all it would've changed my vote...word up either way. Go drop for our 1-2 and let's get some votes.
Old 08-27-2018, 11:40 AM   #10
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

I'll drop as soon as I can, dude.
Old 08-27-2018, 11:42 AM   #11
For Battling

Boy Scouts lmao
Old 08-27-2018, 11:50 AM   #12
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

I completely missed that, LOL. Funny shit but nah...
Old 08-27-2018, 01:48 PM   #13
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

u should explain how amazing ur bar was some more...I think that's how ur idol lefty got into the hof

complaining like a fagot and explaining to everyone who thought his bars were complete fucking garbage that they in fact were not...they were actually perfect and super good

that is how he did it

don't worry about being good

just convince everyone that you are....by whining like a bitch
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 08-27-2018, 01:50 PM   #14
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Stfu - no one asked you.

I wanted to see the bar people claimed to have saw.
Old 08-27-2018, 01:59 PM   #15
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

so search for it u stupid fucking loser

the real reason u said that bullshit is cuz u think u made a point that its fresh even tho every cross line is tired af ur stupid addition of sticks to it was awful and ironically pathetic after u had a 4 page tirade over the term in the summer classic when no one gives a fuck what u think anyways

get a fucking grip u delusional idiot
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 08-27-2018, 02:18 PM   #16
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
so search for it u stupid fucking loser
That's all I read, you hating pussy but I did, idiot. Stated I could NOT find it neither could anyone else or else they would have linked it ASAP.

Shut the fuck up.
Old 08-27-2018, 02:20 PM   #17
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

I just dropped @Killing Spree, you probably gonna wait til midnight and ask for an ext but it's there so do what you want with it.
Old 08-27-2018, 02:33 PM   #18
John Dillinger

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

@Battling I meant to post that comment in Bolo's profile not yours, my fault idk why I thought I clicked on his page.
Old 08-27-2018, 03:07 PM   #19
John Dillinger

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

Bro I’m about to change my name to Jay D or something cause I can’t stand this long ass name

Y’all can still use John and Dillinger nameplays on me all you want but shit just looks ugly af imo. Made this shit like 8 years ago when OG NC was around but I think it’s time for something different. I’ll wait til I have no open battles to maybe get a new one.

Btw go drop Spree with your lame ass
Old 08-27-2018, 03:14 PM   #20
For Battling

Good news doggy!

Ran IP’s and it turns out you match up with Ali A’s

@big baby I’ll let you hando it from here
Closed Thread