Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
Blitzkrieg nigga

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT

miss me w/ the loser shit Idgaf WTF u say nigga u ugly n u hate yourself

This has been discussed by your own admittance

I love ME some ME my nigga I suggest you try to do the same
Nah you’re just trying really hard to

If you loved yourself you wouldn’t need to vent to every source possible about how great you think you are, how many Montana 6’s you pull, how pretty you are, etc

Remember that time you tried to get a forum of knitters to vote you prettiest against @Hush and got bodied lmaoo
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 11:41 AM   #122
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Yeah when I was fat N on drugs like 3 years ago

I didn't get bodied lol we both lost for that

I remember a lot of dumb shit ..

But fwm now hoe
Old 06-29-2018, 11:41 AM   #123
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Muff can you stop trying to change the subject though

Are you going to stop fucking with these make your own thotventure subculture vultures or what my mans? If not how can I help you get a grip?
Old 06-29-2018, 11:43 AM   #124
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post

Last year on the grind

Made more than you by sitting my fat ass in an office making schedules and firing n hirin like uhohs main man Donny while you were being a broke loser living paycheck to paycheck
lmao wtf? i made way more than that. How are you and your wife sustaining that diet if that's all you're bringing in?

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 11:45 AM   #125
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

"If you did you woukdnt feel the need to"

Screeeeech

See here is where you act like you are some guru on shit

Look bro . I can't even explain why I do the shit I do

But I do know I'm arrogant n love myself n wake up walk out the door with a sense that I feel great about myself so idk wut u mean lol N I SAY THAT BECAUSE I SPENT 6 7 YEARS NOT KNOWING WHST THAT FELT LIKE. DO U HEAR ME NOW

The fact that you say that I wouldn't talk about it .. Just indicates you think you know the details about why a person does WTF they do .. And that in itself is dumb

You aren't omnipotent nor are you a psychologist .
So

Miss meeeeeee bitch I'm styliiing on youuuuu

Last edited by El Muffin; 06-29-2018 at 11:48 AM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 11:46 AM   #126
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karaoke View Post
lmao wtf? i made way more than that. How are you and your wife sustaining that diet if that's all you're bringing in?
No you’re not lol

Post proof or stfu

That was mine, she was making a little less cus of the pay gap so about double it

Now drop my half and consider how you’re a loser that lacks any real skill or usefulness while I’m a creator and innovator with actually skills

Wegmans has killer deal on steak and lobster just gotta use them coupons bro
Old 06-29-2018, 11:49 AM   #127
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
"If you did you woukdnt feel the need to"

Screeeeech

See here is where you act like you are some guru on shit

Look bro . I can't even explain why I do the shit I do

But I do know I'm arrogant n love myself n wake up walk out the door with a sense that I feel great about myself so idk wut u mean lol

The fact that you say that I wouldn't talk about it .. Just indicates you think you know the details about why a person does WTF they do .. And that in itself is dumb

You aren't omnipotent nor are you a psychologist .
So

Miss meeeeeee bitch I'm styliiing on youuuuu
I’ve been on vision quest. Multiple.

I am omnipotent

Literal genius please listen to me muff this stuff is gonna ruin your relationship

Can you just unjoin the group for me so we can close this thread and go back to getting hush those 6k views he really needs it not much is going for the guy
Old 06-29-2018, 11:49 AM   #128
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

I am a case study that can't be pegged by your normal armchair observations

Lol

Fr though
Old 06-29-2018, 11:50 AM   #129
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Quote:

I’m a creator and innovator with actually skills
Nah youre the one who needs validation from strangers online. Its kinda crazy that i make more than you and your wife combined. How come your skills don't help you bring in more income?

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 11:51 AM   #130
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
I’ve been on vision quest. Multiple.

I am omnipotent

Literal genius please listen to me muff this stuff is gonna ruin your relationship

Can you just unjoin the group for me so we can close this thread and go back to getting hush those 6k views he really needs it not much is going for the guy
Yeah I'm gonna unjoin the group soon this bitch talking about how ppl get mad n start Fucking hitting up ur gf n screenshotying shit N sending your dick pics to ur family N honestly I'm sketched

In just gonna keep that Light skinned hoe I posted b4 the screen shots of vids on my fb tho that bitch fine as HELL xD
Old 06-29-2018, 11:52 AM   #131
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karaoke View Post
Nah youre the one who needs validation from strangers online. Its kinda crazy that i make more than you and your wife combined. How come your skills don't help you bring in more income?
Post proof then lol

You make 50k tops which is 28k equivalent considering the cost of NYC
Old 06-29-2018, 11:53 AM   #132
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Yeah I'm gonna unjoin the group soon this bitch talking about how ppl get mad n start Fucking hitting up ur gf n screenshotying shit N sending your dick pics to ur family N honestly I'm sketched

In just gonna keep that might skinned hoe on my fb tho that bitch fine as HELL xD
See? They even let you know it is what I said it is bro blackmail and trickster women trying to fleece you

I’m glad I could help
Old 06-29-2018, 11:54 AM   #133
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

National average income in Queens in 58K.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 11:56 AM   #134
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
National average income in Queens in 58K.
Average

Gotta be broke dudes like him on the low side of things

Also he isn’t from queens? Kevin somethingguy was the king of that place karaoke hates white poeple wouldn’t catch him dead in queens
Old 06-29-2018, 11:56 AM   #135
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

@Knucklehead

What store were you a Store Manager for? You were underpaid, bro.

I mean, supervisors start off a $40,000. You made 8K above that. Shouldn't you have been at the bare minimum $75,000? I mean, your a STORE manager. Or was it some small chain like LIDS or something? Or Game Stop? Then I can see that wage being accurate.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 11:57 AM   #136
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
See? They even let you know it is what I said it is bro blackmail and trickster women trying to fleece you

I’m glad I could help
No niggas do it mostly

Like I be roasting ppl on there n if a dude get mad he might do some lame dumb shit N I'm not trying to deal with it

Nothing about FLEECING

Its usually the trolls who do that shit I've seen threads about it

The bitches just there for attention n to live vicariously through Cardi B
Old 06-29-2018, 11:58 AM   #137
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
@Knucklehead

What store were you a Store Manager for? You were underpaid, bro.

I mean, supervisors start off a $40,000. You made 8K above that. Shouldn't you have been at the bare minimum $75,000? I mean, your a STORE manager. Or was it some small chain like LIDS or something? Or Game Stop? Then I can see that wage being accurate.
I was an operations manager BUT learn how to read a tax form lol 54k

I was actually overpaid in my market this ain’t NYC bro lol

Supervisors make like 14 an hour
Old 06-29-2018, 12:01 PM   #138
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Ppl get kicked out n put on blast when its on some blackmail shit. This girl like a moderator of The group

There's a bunch of mods. N like long established members designated by emblems

Now there may be some catfish mfers out there but I'm not gonna be the one. I'm capable of doing research ion just talk to ANYONE

But yeah ima unjoin it soon coz it could potentially get ugly if some of these hoes actually start commenting on shit like my profile picture
Old 06-29-2018, 12:02 PM   #139
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

But yeah y'all can argue I'm done

Kare n knuck take over
Old 06-29-2018, 12:05 PM   #140
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Ppl get kicked out n put on blast when its on some blackmail shit. This girl like a moderator of The group

There's a bunch of mods. N like long established members designated by emblems

Now there may be some catfish mfers out there but I'm not gonna be the one. I'm capable of doing research ion just talk to ANYONE

But yeah ima unjoin it soon coz it could potentially get ugly if some of these hoes actually start commenting on shit like my profile picture
I’m okay with you not giving me credit for helping you today as long as you’re getting out of this

Much love muff

Tags
aero & orc cute, born again virgin - finny, facebook lit af, fwm u niggas all ugly tho, knuck = ali a’s confirmed, knuck white pussy net thug, put the g in rpg, you msd coz im stylin on u