Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section

User Tag List

Old 02-21-2019, 11:40 PM   #1
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future
Default Uptight

Tonight seams the shore
If I made it up again
Neon lights crash the shore
it makes no difference
to me & to her, she's my bestfriend
she tried to take me back,
but i dont wanna know.

yeah.

oh no

oh no

OH NOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYY
AYYYYY

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
i screamed from the top floor door
on the roof on the hilton shores
where is paris? where is nicole?
So i might just let go
tight walking along with some neon gentlemen
who try to take me back
but I don't wanna go

Yea?
Oh, no
"oh.....no...waaaaaaaayyyyy
aaaaayyyyyyy
ayyyyyyyyyyyy"

NO ONE HAS TO TELL ME
I KNOW I HAD TO LET IT GO
BUT IT'S SO NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE
TO BE UPTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

SO
SORRY THAT I NEVER WILL BE THE KINDA MAN YOU'LL LOVE
Old 02-21-2019, 11:42 PM   #2
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

i guess i did some things i cant rap about
so now i dont know what to rap about
had a follow up line...but i can't rap about it
all my niggas in court cases, shroud ed
you niggas stupid u must be retard ed.

i guess

i cant rap about anything anymore

not even when the budget is $5mil
cuz they locked up Lil Pump
and Thugger
and Lil Baby
and 21
they got more money than me they still locked them up cuz of rhymes

i guess thats it
no more rapping my crimes
Old 02-21-2019, 11:43 PM   #3
Immolate
I'm UPset

the end.

-1 freedom of speech

+13 13th amendment. legal slaves
Old 02-21-2019, 11:43 PM   #4
Immolate
I'm UPset

them boys silenced me
Old 02-21-2019, 11:46 PM   #5
Immolate
I'm UPset

i told her
"im gonna beat him to shit if you mention his name again"
she didnt say fucking anything
and she looked at me in the eyes
and my eyes bled
and they were white
and like sunshine
and bleached her
and she was washed
and she didnt say anything
but she'd prolly go on to test me anyway
and there goes her boyfriend

just cuz she was asking for too much attention

he's a pretty kid
prettier than me
but not manlier
and
you know what ill
you know
shut up
shut up
shut the fuck up

i will kiss you so hard you'll fall asleep in the river and wake up with bleach blonde hair
Old 02-21-2019, 11:47 PM   #6
Immolate
I'm UPset

she said

"i just had to know you really loved me and didnt get over me super easily"

to all my boys, know my girls using you as FUCKING BAIT
Old 02-22-2019, 08:15 AM   #7
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

You & Silver should collaborate...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 12:54 AM   #8
Immolate
I'm UPset

been treated like a sister, but it's something she don't know
in a basement, she hands a picture that fogs my heart & memory takes my hand,
a real gentleman
in every way but 1

but i dont wanna know

--TCB
Old 02-23-2019, 12:57 AM   #9
Immolate
I'm UPset

i aint collabing on shit, it's way too hot to be a rapper rn
Old 02-23-2019, 12:58 AM   #10
Immolate
I'm UPset

gay ass diode should switch the board back to private so poets can be poets. not lookin for eyes and all these 90+ viewers on every thread i make
Old 02-23-2019, 12:58 AM   #11
Immolate
I'm UPset

but he a cop
Old 02-23-2019, 12:58 AM   #12
Immolate
I'm UPset

i dont know who that guy was so maybe u were makin fun of me, but fuck u, he prolly tight as shit if u think we relate
Old 02-23-2019, 01:00 AM   #13
Immolate
I'm UPset

Quote:
he's a pretty kid
prettier than me
but not manlier
and
you know what ill
you know
shut up
shut up
shut the fuck up

i will kiss you so hard you'll fall asleep in the river and wake up with bleach blonde hair
god that is so pretty

can you bleive Mary is falling in love with me as i say shit like this to her, directly?
Old 02-23-2019, 01:00 AM   #14
Immolate
I'm UPset

life is a fucking dream. HOW IS THIS REAL.

this bitch is a dime a donze this girl is 1 and a million, and i'm an asshole and she wants to have my children.. id marry her on an asteroid and cheat on her and die by the hands of odin, but id still love her.
Old 02-23-2019, 01:02 AM   #15
Immolate
I'm UPset

i wouldnt cheat on you mary i swear ireally wouldnt. as long as u could accept that i love all women, and ill fantasize about them

if u can accept that i swear ill never betray you. id tell you face to face