Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2019, 02:50 PM   #281
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
 
Objective's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,999
Battle Record: 16-28



Rep Power: 53179274
Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
Let’s just get rid of manslaughter while we’re at it cus ending a life based on an impulse or mistake isn’t something we should punish

Why hold people accountable it could ruin their lives!!
Alright. Let's call it cold blooded murder for a second. I don't believe it is but for the sake of debate I'll completely put myself in that situation. Even if it is proven that it's murder and all that jazz I'm still for it. Didn't think I was until you put it that way but I've come to understand that I am for killing babies given the right context and situation.

They still haven't seen daylight and won't know any better, to them life can be fulfilled from the stomach as it's all they've known about with exception of sounds and emotions so in that way I would say it's still morally OK. Rather that than bring another child to a world that is already overpopulated which is something no one really wants to take the full responsibility for, or even talk about, we can only make the best out of the situation. I don't think disallowing abortions is making the best out of the situation but I'm happy to hear reasons that might change my opinion on this. That said, let's continue on.

There can also be tons of reasons why people use sex as an impulse. Nymphomaniacs, extremely depressed chicks with daddy issues and craving that affection more than logic can take credit for, or having other personality disorders that make them act of character (this can go both ways as males with personality disorders or other issues can lead chicks on only to bounce the moment they're pregnant). Despite efforts of doing things right from the girls perspective shit can still go wrong that is outside of their control.
These may not be rape victims, but victims to a medical issue none-the-less, and people dealing with issues like these don't need another barrier to climb when trying to figure out life to the point it doesn't hinder them contributing to society as a whole either emotionally and/or physically. Or what about those that don't care what happens to the baby? There's A LOT of those, specially when it comes to narcissists and people of that ilk. Drinking, doing drugs and all that shit but would have taken an abortion instead. These kids can get royally fucked up brains and be in a difficult position until the day they die.
Teenagers with kids, more trailer parks, apartment buildings for people needing social care and families in debt... For what reason? Because some people think it's sad that unborn children die and get lost on something they never even knew existed? Nah, man. Even then, as dark as I put right now and try to see it from a different perspective, it still doesn't seem right to me. Maybe I'm cold, but I'm also seeing reality for what it is.

The parents are also not being held accountable unless they're sent to prison, in which case they'll only keep the kid around to prevent that while still giving 0 fucks to the child. You're speaking as if all of these about to be parents are going to be logical, rational human being that'll nod their head to the crackpipes hitting the glass table in succession and be like: "Fuck yeah, I'mma turn my life around!"
The baby will most likely go to foster care that already has way too many kids to find homes to with workers on shit pay cuz their daddies don't give a fuck. Unless the kid is getting picked up at foster care because it's a baby and people want what's cute he or she will probably end up being raised there until they can move out on their own which is an issue right now. And that's best case scenarios. A ton of kids go through at least 2-3 families before they settle with someone that doesn't partly do it for the money, but someone who wants them through and through.

With termination of pregnancies being denied to the majority of women regardless of reason is shooting your economy and the work on social issues in the foot on the basis of frail emotions so you can tap yourself on your backs and say "Fuck yeah! WE DID IT!" along with pressuring a stressful situations upon children nobody ever wanted.
Your foundation for who you are as a person is laid during the ages 3-6. How many of these do you think gonna need psychiatric help on/off throughout their life, or maybe needing help from the social offices and so on? Your economy sucks, you don't even have free healthcare and you expect these kids to just go on and live their life happily ever after without consequences to society as a whole?
This already very real existing social issue will just become worse, and people getting or waiting/needing help from other social sectors will suffer because there's only being given so and so much to institutions etc. because budget for these things is a thing and a lot of you don't believe in taxes enough for it to be a realistic goal to achieve. I know it seems like some inhumane point to make but it's true, and poverty will only rise due to this along with bad areas and more and more kids being put to a foster care system that not only struggled before abortion was disallowed, but now that it isn't they probably get twice as many kids as before over the years, or more. There's consequences to everything, also when you don't want to take the tough choices.

Good luck with that and your emotions as the idiotic people with 0 logic and terrible life choices like the majority of NCs population fuck around like rabbits with the poor kids that gotta go through their whole fucking childhood and adolescent years in/out of foster care besides the lucky ones. Have fun with less quality and control on foster parents and even less availability in therapy offices because you felt it was better to disallow people to terminate their pregnancies so you can feel good about yourself. It's egotistical at best to not allow abortion.

I didn't think I'd ever say this seriously, but if push comes to shove; kill the human babies with consciousness and soul before they know any better. It's the tough but only right choice to make when the situation is like this and there's humane ways to deal with it in. Out of the womb? Nah, that's a step further imo and where we need to draw the line.
__________________
I'm not a slave for entertainment, I'm entertainments personal slave,
So deep into writing I'm concerned bout the text on my grave.


www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 05-19-2019 at 03:12 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 03:15 PM   #282
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged
 
Destroyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 11,625
Battle Record: 68-48

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)

Rep Power: 85899388
Destroyer has a reputation beyond reputeDestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeDestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeDestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeDestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeDestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeDestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeDestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeDestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeDestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeDestroyer has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
Better than selling phones
Well, seeing as how I’ve done both, I think I’d have more authority to speak on that than you do.
I’m sure, judging by what you post, that you’d disagree.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
There's a Whore going in Mexico
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 04:08 PM   #283
Amen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 6,997
Battle Record: 19-8


Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Rep Power: 27370066
Amen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUDELJ View Post
But If it’s administered by Amen it’s 100% effective
Lol
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 04:24 PM   #284
DMS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 935




Rep Power: 0
DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i disagree. the fetuses are without a doubt human life, the argument is if that human life is valuable. thats the problem though because pro-lifers pretend that it holds the weight of killing a 5 year old kid full of potential with your bare hands, and the pro choicers pretend that its just a malignant growth of benign cells destined to kill the mother.

i'd have more respect for both sides of the debate if we could just look at it for what it actually is.
A person in moral terms is someone who should be treated by moral standards( so you can't treat them in immoral ways, unlike, say, a rock), so if they are persons they have value. I would argue a 5 y.o. has les range of potential than a fetus but also potential has nothing to do with it imo. An 80 something person has less potential than allot of animals, that doesn't mean a dog overvalues an 80 some person.


I would also say that abortion and murdering a 5 year old aren't equally evil in the fact that no decent person would kill a 5 year old with their bare hands, but many decent people would have an abortion. But both lives have almost equal value to me and both should be protected.




what we really should discuss is what makes something a moral person.
__________________
Pee has 2 silent e’s


pee has 2 silent e’s
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 04:50 PM   #285
seth
(ง'̀-'́)ง
 
seth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 13,708
Battle Record: 51-23

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Rep Power: 80586697
seth has a brilliant futureseth has a brilliant futureseth has a brilliant futureseth has a brilliant futureseth has a brilliant futureseth has a brilliant futureseth has a brilliant futureseth has a brilliant futureseth has a brilliant futureseth has a brilliant futureseth has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Well, seeing as how I’ve done both, I think I’d have more authority to speak on that than you do.
I’m sure, judging by what you post, that you’d disagree.
What kind of columns did you write
seth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 04:53 PM   #286
Amen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 6,997
Battle Record: 19-8


Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Rep Power: 27370066
Amen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant futureAmen has a brilliant future
Default

Lol objective, holy shit.

Someone clearly took an Addy.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 04:54 PM   #287
Pharaohs Army
senior writer
 
Pharaohs Army's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,442
Battle Record: 0-5



Rep Power: 11338999
Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future
Default

I wrote for a newspaper when I was younger. Sports section. But it wouldn't say my name next to an article, just "staff reports"
__________________
past tense
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 04:54 PM   #288
seth
(ง'̀-'́)ง
 
seth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 13,708
Battle Record: 51-23

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Rep Power: 80586697
seth has a brilliant futureseth has a brilliant futureseth has a brilliant futureseth has a brilliant futureseth has a brilliant futureseth has a brilliant futureseth has a brilliant futureseth has a brilliant futureseth has a brilliant futureseth has a brilliant futureseth has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Alright. Let's call it cold blooded murder for a second. I don't believe it is but for the sake of debate I'll completely put myself in that situation. Even if it is proven that it's murder and all that jazz I'm still for it. Didn't think I was until you put it that way but I've come to understand that I am for killing babies given the right context and situation.

They still haven't seen daylight and won't know any better, to them life can be fulfilled from the stomach as it's all they've known about with exception of sounds and emotions so in that way I would say it's still morally OK. Rather that than bring another child to a world that is already overpopulated which is something no one really wants to take the full responsibility for, or even talk about, we can only make the best out of the situation. I don't think disallowing abortions is making the best out of the situation but I'm happy to hear reasons that might change my opinion on this. That said, let's continue on.

There can also be tons of reasons why people use sex as an impulse. Nymphomaniacs, extremely depressed chicks with daddy issues and craving that affection more than logic can take credit for, or having other personality disorders that make them act of character (this can go both ways as males with personality disorders or other issues can lead chicks on only to bounce the moment they're pregnant). Despite efforts of doing things right from the girls perspective shit can still go wrong that is outside of their control.
These may not be rape victims, but victims to a medical issue none-the-less, and people dealing with issues like these don't need another barrier to climb when trying to figure out life to the point it doesn't hinder them contributing to society as a whole either emotionally and/or physically. Or what about those that don't care what happens to the baby? There's A LOT of those, specially when it comes to narcissists and people of that ilk. Drinking, doing drugs and all that shit but would have taken an abortion instead. These kids can get royally fucked up brains and be in a difficult position until the day they die.
Teenagers with kids, more trailer parks, apartment buildings for people needing social care and families in debt... For what reason? Because some people think it's sad that unborn children die and get lost on something they never even knew existed? Nah, man. Even then, as dark as I put right now and try to see it from a different perspective, it still doesn't seem right to me. Maybe I'm cold, but I'm also seeing reality for what it is.

The parents are also not being held accountable unless they're sent to prison, in which case they'll only keep the kid around to prevent that while still giving 0 fucks to the child. You're speaking as if all of these about to be parents are going to be logical, rational human being that'll nod their head to the crackpipes hitting the glass table in succession and be like: "Fuck yeah, I'mma turn my life around!"
The baby will most likely go to foster care that already has way too many kids to find homes to with workers on shit pay cuz their daddies don't give a fuck. Unless the kid is getting picked up at foster care because it's a baby and people want what's cute he or she will probably end up being raised there until they can move out on their own which is an issue right now. And that's best case scenarios. A ton of kids go through at least 2-3 families before they settle with someone that doesn't partly do it for the money, but someone who wants them through and through.

With termination of pregnancies being denied to the majority of women regardless of reason is shooting your economy and the work on social issues in the foot on the basis of frail emotions so you can tap yourself on your backs and say "Fuck yeah! WE DID IT!" along with pressuring a stressful situations upon children nobody ever wanted.
Your foundation for who you are as a person is laid during the ages 3-6. How many of these do you think gonna need psychiatric help on/off throughout their life, or maybe needing help from the social offices and so on? Your economy sucks, you don't even have free healthcare and you expect these kids to just go on and live their life happily ever after without consequences to society as a whole?
This already very real existing social issue will just become worse, and people getting or waiting/needing help from other social sectors will suffer because there's only being given so and so much to institutions etc. because budget for these things is a thing and a lot of you don't believe in taxes enough for it to be a realistic goal to achieve. I know it seems like some inhumane point to make but it's true, and poverty will only rise due to this along with bad areas and more and more kids being put to a foster care system that not only struggled before abortion was disallowed, but now that it isn't they probably get twice as many kids as before over the years, or more. There's consequences to everything, also when you don't want to take the tough choices.

Good luck with that and your emotions as the idiotic people with 0 logic and terrible life choices like the majority of NCs population fuck around like rabbits with the poor kids that gotta go through their whole fucking childhood and adolescent years in/out of foster care besides the lucky ones. Have fun with less quality and control on foster parents and even less availability in therapy offices because you felt it was better to disallow people to terminate their pregnancies so you can feel good about yourself. It's egotistical at best to not allow abortion.

I didn't think I'd ever say this seriously, but if push comes to shove; kill the human babies with consciousness and soul before they know any better. It's the tough but only right choice to make when the situation is like this and there's humane ways to deal with it in. Out of the womb? Nah, that's a step further imo and where we need to draw the line.
Overpopulation isn’t an actual issue. It’s as real as the flat earth.

Deciding for living beings that you think life isn’t worth living for them is morally worse than killing them to help the mother be better off and have body autonomy

Placing laws that would punish mothers for killing their baby or otherwise hurting it in anyway would put those crackhead idiots behind bars for smoking their child into retardation

Have you looked into abortion statistics at all?
seth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 07:48 PM   #289
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
 
Objective's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,999
Battle Record: 16-28



Rep Power: 53179274
Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
Placing laws that would punish mothers for killing their baby or otherwise hurting it in anyway would put those crackhead idiots behind bars for smoking their child into retardation.
No it wouldn't. Why do you think it was an issue back in the day with so many kids and big families n shit? It's because they didn't have anything to stop it and people kept wanting to git sum fuq. It only makes it worse.

Either way, you're set in your ways and I am set in mine. Let's agree to disagree. ^^

I have looked into it but don't remember/can't recall it atm. I'd have to look it up again as this is something I didn't think I needed to stay updated on. I didn't think anyone would want to go 30 years back in time.
__________________
I'm not a slave for entertainment, I'm entertainments personal slave,
So deep into writing I'm concerned bout the text on my grave.


www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 06:05 AM   #290
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
 
Objective's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,999
Battle Record: 16-28



Rep Power: 53179274
Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future
Default

Also, one more thing. Ain't prisons over populated enough as it is? Why put even more people in there that may not be a danger to society other than being shitty dirt persons? It'll just put more strain on that too. I should have just let this be tbh but I'm trying to see where you're coming from as well, and understand your reasonings.

Over population isn't as real as flat earth unless you believe in a flat earth. Have you seen China? Certain areas in the US there just ain't enough money to take care of the homeless so they're just wandering around in limbo getting food stamps with no place to live and try to get shit back together. Even your veterans are walking the streets as homeless. Human lives ain't cheap enough for certain countries to be able to take care of all of them at once.
__________________
I'm not a slave for entertainment, I'm entertainments personal slave,
So deep into writing I'm concerned bout the text on my grave.


www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 05-20-2019 at 06:07 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 04:24 PM   #291
Rude
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 63




Rep Power: 0
Rude Rude Rude Rude Rude Rude Rude Rude Rude Rude Rude
Default

So a bunch of males are discussing an abortion law that doesn't affect them or their state (aside from Answer)

Rude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 11:34 PM   #292
Ghost1
Senior Member
 
Ghost1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 25,724




Rep Power: 85899413
Ghost1 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost1 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost1 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost1 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost1 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost1 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost1 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost1 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost1 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost1 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Some men have sex w women
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS View Post
My dad once had like 4 beers at a family reunion, and drove us home better than my mom usually drives.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 01:16 AM   #293
Sharp
I just wrote the mags
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 9,333
Battle Record: 52-19

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League
- Beat Blue Bayou 1

Rep Power: 0
Sharp has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Some men have sex w women
stfu homophobe
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
Sharp won pretty easily..lmao..blue bayou is so wack..LOL
Sharp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 01:22 AM   #294
DMS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 935




Rep Power: 0
DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Some men have sex w women
Unlike the people on NC
__________________
Pee has 2 silent e’s


pee has 2 silent e’s
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 07:39 AM   #295
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
 
Objective's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,999
Battle Record: 16-28



Rep Power: 53179274
Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rude View Post
So a bunch of males are discussing an abortion law that doesn't affect them or their state (aside from Answer)

It's an interesting topic. Plus, these topics are real other places as well, or may become that. Doubt it will EVER happen here but you never know. This is just practice in case it becomes a topic of serious discussion here as well along with exploring what I really think about it. I understand this is a foreign concept for you.

@Amen: I smoke weed, and have done mdma and coke on rare occasions. Never adderall or similar. Staying the hell away from prescription drugs and careful af with other stuff. Just write a lot. Read or don't, idc. Don't hate cus I don't condense my thoughts and I won't hate you for ignoring it.
__________________
I'm not a slave for entertainment, I'm entertainments personal slave,
So deep into writing I'm concerned bout the text on my grave.


www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bleak gives head to vets, witty is a rapist

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Google+