Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > 1-2 Punch Season 5 > 1-2 Archives

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2019, 05:18 AM   #1
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future
Default Knuck VS Blue - sudden death champ BLUE WINS

Bars must be posted within 24 hours of this message - to confirm that is 5 AM EST tomorrow latest.

Battlers Rules
Swaying of any form will be instant DQ
Freeposting (any post other then to send your bar will be DQ)
One bar! No recycling, no feeding, no rebuttal, no ghost writer, no flipping, no use of pictures without permission, no sexting the others mrs, etc etc etc
Must post before the time stated above - failure to do so will be instant DQ
IF either of you believe there is a sway hate vote or troll vote going on you should PM me and not freepost your opinion

Voting guidelines
Must contain a several word descriptive breakdown for both bars. If you can sum up both bars and why one is evidently better then the other in a complex sentence well done you, half of you are not that articulate so don’t bother tryin.
I WILL DELETE Any and All votes that fail to meet this standard.

Votes will not be accepted from following members

Snitching - you are banned from voting on all my current and future events until you can evidence your voting isn’t designed to anger me
Anyone who has not competed in a netcee run league or tournament previously
Any alias I deem suspect
Any vote I deem to be a hate vote or otherwise

@Blue Bayou
@seth

The winner will be the first member to reach 3 votes (so it could end 2-3 An any further votes will be discounted

Good luck - champ is at stake

Small print

We will go straight into play offs when this is finished
For any interested in participating in that bear in mind - if this isn’t closed come Monday I will scrap the league and just do a play off final between the only two champs of the 1-2 (myself and the winner of this tie) I would rather a playoff involving those who put in effort last two months so ducking vote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow

Last edited by Flow; 05-19-2019 at 11:16 AM.