Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > NBL Season 11: The Legends Edition > NBL Season 11: The Office

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2017, 10:56 AM   #101
Gunplay
Hall Of Famer

Battle Record: 0-1

Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habitat View Post
i remember a rohaan rane from the kotd facebook discussion group lol looks like the same faggot too. I might have a meme i made of that fggot lurking on the internet somewhere
Yeah thatd be me. That whole thing stemmed from when I called thesaurus a crater face and had people send his wife dick pics cause he banned me from the group for trolling.
Old 12-29-2017, 10:58 AM   #102
Gunplay
Hall Of Famer

Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
I remember Skizzo bullying females that wouldn't e-date him or send him nudes LMAO.

Some weird shit. Kind of why I stopped fucking with LBE. Shit got all weird and I wanted nothing to do with it lol...
Lol the difference between me and Skizzo is that I was actually in love with this bitch before I found out she was married. She flew out a couple of times to France. And then one day her husband contacted me cause I heart reacted her post. That’s when I found out she was married. And exposed that bitch. She was 21 back then. Probably 22 now.
Old 12-29-2017, 10:58 AM   #103
Hawk
Banned

Battle Record: 1-0

Hawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant future

You're a certified racist creep. I even found a picture you posted where you came on a girl's picture on your cell phone. You came on your cellphone bruh.

No amount of "HOF" longbars can save you from the disgusting pit of your life.
Old 12-29-2017, 11:00 AM   #104
Gunplay
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero View Post
You're a certified racist creep. I even found a picture you posted where you came on a girl's picture on your cell phone. You came on your cellphone bruh.

No amount of "HOF" longbars can save you from the disgusting pit of your life.
True I am a racist. A brown Guy being racist omg. Let’s go out and flame him. Pipe down Tadgh lol

Yeah lol I came on my spare phone and gave tribute to that married bitch. Again she asked for it.

I admit it was fucked up. Not illegal. So I’m good. We all have a fucked up past.
Old 12-29-2017, 11:01 AM   #105
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunplay View Post
Lol the difference between me and Skizzo is that I was actually in love with this bitch before I found out she was married. She flew out a couple of times to France. And then one day her husband contacted me cause I heart reacted her post. That’s when I found out she was married. And exposed that bitch. She was 21 back then. Probably 22 now.
Yea, then I found out he tried to create some facebook group shit and "Roast me" or some shit or a pic of me - something like that...

Found it funny... so...

When I logged on to LBE a long time ago and confronted him about it, he denied ever "Having to say anything behind my back because we were cool". I mean I can careless, he can try and roast all he wants - I'd body him in that cat which is why he never wanted to ever battle me - even tho the entire site wanted to see SICC vs SKIZZO - sadly it never happened LOL...

He's a weird dude for sure tho.
Old 12-29-2017, 11:02 AM   #106
Habitat
Make my day

Battle Record: 8-6

Champed
- 1-2 LR Tournament

Habitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah thatd be me. That whole thing stemmed from when I called thesaurus a crater face and had people send his wife dick pics cause he banned me from the group for trolling.
you are scum. I remember you being a cringey piece of shit. and u haven't changed, unless we're talking a turn for the worse. Glad tagdh is exposing you
Old 12-29-2017, 11:03 AM   #107
Hawk
Banned

Hawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant future

Keep up the online dating and "trolling" preteen girls, Rohaan. Because at least cumming on your phone isn't illegal!
Old 12-29-2017, 11:04 AM   #108
Gunplay
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
you are scum. I remember you being a cringey piece of shit. and u haven't changed, unless we're talking a turn for the worse. Glad tagdh is exposing you
Exposing me for what? Some shit that isn’t illegal and I willingly posted? Lol

Yeah I’m so hurt rn.

You’re acting like you haven’t seen a racist before lol. And that pic with You are a nigger was an obvious joke. It was a Disney pic. I changed the font to that. Edgy.
Old 12-29-2017, 11:06 AM   #109
Gunplay
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero View Post
Keep up the online dating and "trolling" preteen girls, Rohaan. Because at least cumming on your phone isn't illegal!
So me cumming ona married bitchs pic is illegal? What lol

Again, I’m waiting for you to post proof that I shared nudes of an apparent 15 year old lol. Please post it. Blur it out or do what you want. Cause that’s news to me lol
Old 12-29-2017, 11:07 AM   #110
Hawk
Banned

Apologies to everyone else for clogging this thread. Moving on from this piece of trash.
Old 12-29-2017, 11:08 AM   #111
Habitat
Make my day

Battle Record: 8-6

Champed
- 1-2 LR Tournament

Habitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Exposing me for what? Some shit that isn’t illegal and I willingly posted? Lol

Yeah I’m so hurt rn.

You’re acting like you haven’t seen a racist before lol. And that pic with You are a nigger was an obvious joke. It was a Disney pic. I changed the font to that. Edgy.
you don't have to do illegal shit to be a sleezeball.

@Flo Real you better have the best verse this week you have more ammo than I've ever seen anyone have before lmfao
Old 12-29-2017, 11:09 AM   #112
Gunplay
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yea, then I found out he tried to create some facebook group shit and "Roast me" or some shit or a pic of me - something like that...

Found it funny... so...

When I logged on to LBE a long time ago and confronted him about it, he denied ever "Having to say anything behind my back because we were cool". I mean I can careless, he can try and roast all he wants - I'd body him in that cat which is why he never wanted to ever battle me - even tho the entire site wanted to see SICC vs SKIZZO - sadly it never happened LOL...

He's a weird dude for sure tho.
Yeah it was on the BBE site which went down lol. It was called the Sicc roast thread and he posted the one pic you have as your avvy. I remember that.

He has this model group now called HSU. Me and him aren’t cool anymore tho. Dude sent my stripping video to my college and got me suspended for a week straight lol. Ever since then I stopped fucking with him.

This bitch he e dated had this video I sent of me stripping to Ginuwine- Pony. She sent that video to him. And he sent it to my college. Meh that’s why I stopped fucking with him

Last edited by Gunplay; 12-29-2017 at 11:23 AM.
Old 12-29-2017, 11:10 AM   #113
Gunplay
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
you don't have to do illegal shit to be a sleezeball.

@Flo Real you better have the best verse this week you have more ammo than I've ever seen anyone have before lmfao
I never denied being a “sleezeball”. It’s the internet. All of us do some fucked up shit.

As long as it’s not illegal, I could care less what I do.
Old 12-29-2017, 11:13 AM   #114
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

i'm so fucking gone at all this
Old 12-29-2017, 11:13 AM   #115
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

LOL the Sicc roast.

What a herb. He would stalk my FB page sending me all kinds of messages trying to "Chat"... Never really engaged tho... That whole shit of him bullying females on the internet for nudes or to e-date him was weird to me lol...
Old 12-29-2017, 11:14 AM   #116
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

@Gunplay going to have concepts on him for years to come, I swear LMAO...

This next week going to be interesting ROFL
Old 12-29-2017, 11:17 AM   #117
Gunplay
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
LOL the Sicc roast.

What a herb. He would stalk my FB page sending me all kinds of messages trying to "Chat"... Never really engaged tho... That whole shit of him bullying females on the internet for nudes or to e-date him was weird to me lol...
Lol recently some bitch he e dated (the one who joined the site a few days back as Fera) and him went back and forth and aired a lot of dirty laundary out. Apparently she snaked him or some shit. Idk the specifics of it. But that chick apparently lodged a police complaint for harassment or some shit. It was funny. The best part of the whole thing was him posting her nudes. And other fucked up shit like phone sex convos and stuff like that. It was weird but funny
Old 12-29-2017, 11:20 AM   #118
Hawk
Banned

Jesus this dude is a fuckin' cornball
Old 12-29-2017, 11:20 AM   #119
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
Lmaooooo.

this cant be life.
u updated recs?

confirm or confirm
Old 12-29-2017, 11:21 AM   #120
Hawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
u updated recs?

confirm or confirm
Looks like it, since I actually have one now.
Closed Thread

Tags
amen = labia, anti hero writes off aero, broke's life=☆, broke..back mountain, des complains bout everything, des is wack, des mom 300y old, des still complain about v, schad is emotional af, shad multis only no bars, stop projecting broke, zelph = snitch, zelph bm dreams of real kisses