Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > NBL Season 11: The Legends Edition > NBL Season 11: The Office

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2017, 10:21 AM   #81
Gunplay
Hall Of Famer

Battle Record: 0-1

Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay

Anti- “blink twice if he forced you”

Some random girl in a meme- “blink twice if you need help”

Lol so you’re gonna act like you didn’t bite that concept off a meme, son
Old 12-29-2017, 10:21 AM   #82
Hawk
Banned

Battle Record: 1-0

Hawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant future

I'm just getting started down the rabbit hole. That other site you mentioned has a lot of threads about you Rohaan. Very similar accusations about you harassing teenage girls. Even one where you bullied a 15 year old girl with her own naked pictures to the point she tried to kill herself. Bruh you're a real scum type.
Old 12-29-2017, 10:22 AM   #83
Hawk
Banned

Hawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant future

The blink twice thing dates back way further than memes. It's a play on you being forceful, which with the recent findings that bar is even more fucked up than I had intended it to be.

You're a straight sicko.
Old 12-29-2017, 10:25 AM   #84
Gunplay
Hall Of Famer

Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero View Post
I'm just getting started down the rabbit hole. That other site you mentioned has a lot of threads about you Rohaan. Very similar accusations about you harassing teenage girls. Even one where you bullied a 15 year old girl with her own naked pictures to the point she tried to kill herself. Bruh you're a real scum type.
Proof that she’s 15? She’s a 21 year old chick I bullied cause it was 4chan and that’s what we do.

None of them were teenage girls. Lol do you have proof to any of these accusations? Yeah I bullied some bitches. None of them were underage.

And I just saw that thread. This brawd said I bit LB style. Not their bars. Two different things. If I was a biter it would have been said in the thread with proof already.
Old 12-29-2017, 10:26 AM   #85
Gunplay
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The blink twice thing dates back way further than memes. It's a play on you being forceful, which with the recent findings that bar is even more fucked up than I had intended it to be.

You're a straight sicko.
Yet you used it vs me even tho you didn’t think of it originally. So what does that make you. The irony.

I was banned from letsbeef like 10 Times for trolling and dropping 1-2 rates on cyphers. Never for biting.
Old 12-29-2017, 10:28 AM   #86
Hawk
Banned

It's odd to me that you're more worked up about the biting stuff than the you being a scumbag pedo stuff.
Old 12-29-2017, 10:32 AM   #87
Gunplay
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
It's odd to me that you're more worked up about the biting stuff than the you being a scumbag pedo stuff.
Two mods in the thread and both asking for proof too but she has been stalling. Don’t you think if she had the proof of me and Skizzo biting she would have posted it already?

Or if I was banned from let’s beef for biting like she claims, wouldn’t the two mods who commented there know about it and confirm it instead of asking for proof?

That scumbag pedo shit, has nothing to do with pedophilia. I was 18. My girl was 17. We dated for a while. And she leaked my dick pics on xnxx so I leaked her nudes on Twitter. How is that pedophilia when no one is underage. Unless you consider 18 the legal age. Which in that case would make me underage too cause we started dating when I was 15 and she was 14.

So again, where is the proof of the girls being underage? I admit I bullied some bitches. None were underage. So yeah fucked up but not illegal.
Old 12-29-2017, 10:34 AM   #88
Hawk
Banned

Cute youtube channel cover photo. Guess we have to add racist to the list too, Rohaan Rane.
Old 12-29-2017, 10:37 AM   #89
Gunplay
Hall Of Famer

Here I’ll say it again

You are a nigger lol

You act like it’s illegal to be racist.
Old 12-29-2017, 10:37 AM   #90
Hawk
Banned

You're 21, not 19.

I've only just started with you. But I'll make a different thread instead of clogging this one.
Old 12-29-2017, 10:38 AM   #91
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Lmaooooo.

this cant be life.
Old 12-29-2017, 10:41 AM   #92
Gunplay
Hall Of Famer

“Deanna Rene Murphy” was the girl I leaked the nudes of.

Does she look “15” to you lmao. Dumbass. Foh with that pedophilia thing. That bitch is like 22
Old 12-29-2017, 10:42 AM   #93
Gunplay
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
You're 21, not 19.

I've only just started with you. But I'll make a different thread instead of clogging this one.
Lol no I’m not. The minimum age of registration on that site was 19. And I registered two years back.

Go make another thread son
Old 12-29-2017, 10:46 AM   #94
Hawk
Banned

From September, and check the twitter handle.

Way more screenshots of what that "trolling" consisted of as well.
Old 12-29-2017, 10:48 AM   #95
Gunplay
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
From September, and check the twitter handle.

Way more screenshots of what that "trolling" consisted of as well.
Lol okay and where are these nudes you apparently said I leaked of a15 year old

Trolling teens doesn’t constitute as pedophilia
Old 12-29-2017, 10:50 AM   #96
Hawk
Banned

Why on earth would I save and/or share naked pictures of teenage girls you fuckin' weirdo.
Old 12-29-2017, 10:51 AM   #97
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
Lmaooooo.

this cant be life.
Lmaooo facts.
Old 12-29-2017, 10:52 AM   #98
Gunplay
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Why on earth would I save and/or share naked pictures of teenage girls you fuckin' weirdo.
Lmao so again what did you post? The same shit I willingly posted on the internet? Lmao

The bitch that said she had heart issues, she was mad because I trolled her husband

And she isn’t underage. She is 21. Look her up on fb. I just posted her screenshot with her name above.

Does that bitch look 15 to you? lol she has 2 kids ffs

Lmao we e dated for quite some time while she was cheating on her husband. So I leaked her noodz after I found out she was married. That was the whole story. She is a grown ass woman. Not a teenager.

Last edited by Gunplay; 12-29-2017 at 10:54 AM.
Old 12-29-2017, 10:54 AM   #99
Habitat
Make my day

Battle Record: 8-6

Champed
- 1-2 LR Tournament

Habitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant future

i remember a rohaan rane from the kotd facebook discussion group lol looks like the same faggot too. I might have a meme i made of that fggot lurking on the internet somewhere
Old 12-29-2017, 10:55 AM   #100
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

I remember Skizzo bullying females that wouldn't e-date him or send him nudes LMAO.

Some weird shit. Kind of why I stopped fucking with LBE. Shit got all weird and I wanted nothing to do with it lol...
Closed Thread

Tags
amen = labia, anti hero writes off aero, broke's life=☆, broke..back mountain, des complains bout everything, des is wack, des mom 300y old, des still complain about v, schad is emotional af, shad multis only no bars, stop projecting broke, zelph = snitch, zelph bm dreams of real kisses