- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default Sha77er S7ar Vs Ballistics(HW)

Sha77er S7ar(16-2)(MW)(Top) VsBallistics(22-3)(HW)

Freestyle Universe Rap Federation Upgrade
(5/9/01)

Sha77er S7ar:

Dear Ballistics,

Straightforward Shit.

Ya "Falsified thru Hard Drives" Green Tarnish Surfaces When ya THought ya Modems-was-of-Gold...Beating me Is like Seein Cancer Patients With Hair Follicles Grown...My Collosal Audibles Scold, Seperating Limbs, Packaging Organs in Zip-Locks...Tearin ya Into Shreds, My Heads Strong Enuff to Telekenetically Slice Boulders and Rip-Rocks...This AIMless WarHead is Going Down like Ballistic Missles With Damaged Guidance-Chips...Ya Verse is like Handing "Life Insurance" to Kamakazi Pilots, its...Pointless, Feel My Verse Seep in with the Poison, leavin ya Gray MAtter Decrepid and Moistened...Mold Spores Rapidly Grows On ya Corpse, As if ya Od'd On Rogain, This Foes Damned...Cuz I'm Breakin Spines in 5 like Nickel PiggyBack Rides from RoseAnne...I've Rose-and/Recite Poetic Prose-than/Spit Fire that Moltens this Culprit...while I Stand Elevated like a Pulpit...Pull-(Arm)Pits, till it looks like Pulped-Shit...aS I Delicately Take Out ya Ventricles Dangling Miniscule from its ThresHolds...I Got ya Beggin for Penance as if ya Verse was a Confessional...You Never Come-Fresh-at-All, ya In'TENT'se-would-"FALL" like "Weakly Assembled Teepees"...My "Marvels" Euologies to the DCeased (Thee Ceased), as if "Stan-Lee" "Murdered a Staff from DC"...Ya Verse is Nothing but "Scrambled Lines", Lackin "Life" as if its "Black-and White" like "Antenna-Less TVs"....

This Victory is an "Easy-Kill", Might as Well Call ya "Eziekiel" like the "Biblical Character"....I'm Usin Lyrical Endeavors to Demolish ya Physical Barriers...S7ar the ArchAngel, Your Messenger of Death...Here to Collect ya Last Intakes of Breaths...I'm Ill Enuff to Pass Wind and Inject...I'll Hold "Two Nines" at this "Faggot" like "Gay Sex"(99, get it?)...Stompin ya With my Asics, got ya DEDUCTED like Pay Checks... You're Style Resembles "San Franciso Homosexuals" --cuz its Bay-Sic, Basic...I'm In a Crew with the "Weakest Link"...Ask Warlokk, its A Shame to Roll with ya "N-B-C" (and Be Seen)....Decimatin this Nigga So Bad His Soul is Resuscitating on 40 CCs/of Methanphenamine thru IVs...You Could "Ressurect Bruce" and You Still Wouldn't Come Live-Lee(Lively)...You Are Where You Live cuz ya "Shitty Keys" tells me You "Text-Ass"(Texas)...I'll Have ya Whole Chest Sag like Panty hoes on SKinny Hoes...I Win Win With Nitty Gritty Votes, While You Ask For Sympathy thru Pity Votes!...

I'll Have ya Teeth-Seized...Liquidous Extract--"Milky-White" like Bovines Gettin they Teets-Squeezed...Mock ya Corpse by Animating Arms to Embrace yaself, Buried "Huggin-Testicles"(Balls, get it?)...S7ar's "Blessedly Heaven" and "Fly", "Screwin" all opposition, I'm "Fuckin-Celestial"...The InDelible Man/Unrollin Ya intestinal Track/with Intellectual Raps/So It's Intentional That/I'm Clobberin ya With Conventional Slaps..."HeartFelt Tendencies", ya Chest Captures Raw "Foot"age from the "Bottom of My Sole"...Have ya Taste DeFeet from Tonguin Sweat from my "Athletic Foot Mold"...Maxin Out on Punches More then Historians Could Quote...Ripped By Many like Hood-Hoes, This S7ar Plays Right and Shakes-Peers...You Could Say I'm an Infamous PlayWright like Shakespear...S7ar "Clear Days" to "Clear Daze", ObserveE This Kids "Drop" like "JFK", its "Plane-To-Sea"...Ballistics Loss, Bitches Downfall so Blame me, I Wouldnt Act Surprised if B-Lame on Me...Double Meanings, I Got Kids React like the "Blind" "Demented", its "In-Sane-To See"...My Sickly Verbals Hands Him DeFeet In-Glands (England), its like "Foot & Mouth Disease"...I Diss(with)Ease as If I Had Vendetta Against the "5th Letter"...Talents, my Gifts Better, When This S7ar "Brain S7orms" it's Impact is to Shift-Weather!!....

Sincerely,
Sha77er S7ar

peace

SoS
Infusionists

1 Love

CopyWrite 2001. All Rights Reserved