Old 11-14-2021, 02:31 PM   #1
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future
Default Working on my craft

I know you guys weren’t super receptive of my last track but I’ve put two together that I’m proud of in the meantime and kind of changed up the flow and vibe, a lot more mellow and tried to stay in my comfort zone on them. I hope y’all like them, if not it doesn’t really matter I guess

Adverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 07:34 PM   #2
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Preach house..
Ok. Idk i liked the words, as wierd as it is. Your singing sucks bro, im sure your aware... Your reverb is way to high and theres an underlying exho that drives me nuts. Your rapping is better than your singing and the mix sounds better while your rapping get rid of that reverb bruh bruh. Stick to rapping and you need to work on vocal swag. I need you to be spitting like you really mean the shit your talking about you sound like you not really aure if what your saying makes sense the way it sounds. That not good man.

Ok cali blue.. the reverb seems a bit to high...

Also, you sound timid in areas. This beat is to laid back for the tone i hear in your voice unless your gonna stop singing and actually try to rap over it somehow. Words are cool.. but as a whole im not feeling cali blue.

Keep rocking man.. it will get better with time. Step your gangster up and drop more swag and assertiveness in your voice when your recording bro. Thats my main message for now

Last edited by Geno; 11-15-2021 at 02:18 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 08:30 PM   #3
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Just stick to text battling and writing man poems in other words.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 02:18 AM   #4
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Did he delete the tracks from youtube? Lmao. It says unavailable now
Old 11-15-2021, 03:44 PM   #5
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Damn geno in here crushing dreams.
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 12:27 AM   #6
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adverse View Post
I hope y’all like them, if not it doesn’t really matter I guess
thats not an attitude conducive for growth my G.

if its just a hating ass nigga - fair. but if you disregard something just cause you dont like it...that aint it bruddah.

conviction is one thing. ignorance is another.

anyway, joints were down so obv couldnt listen to them.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 09:30 PM   #7
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

what kinda craft show is that some shit from the local carnival]
Old 11-18-2021, 09:32 PM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

nigga tryna figure out how to Kraft Macorini and cheese with out his mom telling him to....

come now now put it up that link didnt work
Old 11-18-2021, 09:41 PM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

this nigga working on watching The Craft with Neve Campbell for the 1000000x time
Old 11-19-2021, 12:23 AM   #10
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
Damn geno in here crushing dreams.
Wasn’t really that, I just been dumping so much effort into these tracks and getting nothing out of them (pumping them out on mad sites to a slew of only 5 views or less) this was something I believed I could actually do like eight years ago, since then I’ve been chasing ghosts so I just decided to completely delete everything and free myself from it. if I ever do continue making music it’s going to be in a completely different direction. I appreciate everyone who provided actual critique over time it’s just time to give it up and appreciate it for what it was. Hip hop was there for me all through growing up and then again when I had arguably the worst year of my life (2021) it was there for me once again and I found a solace in it. I’m not as passionate as some of y’all and I never will be. I don’t have the time, energy or resources to make this dream a reality and it’s time to just give it up. I think the straw that broke the camels back was seeing this dude I went to high school with kinda blow up and be featured on a Tech N9ne track and what not, I kind of figured out I would never be that guy, I could never be because of just how the game has changed stylistically and also just my lack of passion. So I’m giving it up and I appreciate everyone who gave me critique good or bad Pakistani and Geno were always real Gs about it.

Here’s my wrap up project if anyone wants to listen to anything by me, otherwise I’m going back to writtens and poetry

https://audiomack.com/srf-5/album/in...adness-redux-1
Adverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 01:01 AM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I would like to say something about it.. but i'm in thte untied states, michigan and it says.... cannot connect or whatever
Old 11-19-2021, 12:33 PM   #12
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adverse View Post
I just been dumping so much effort into these tracks and getting nothing out of them...

...Hip hop was there for me all through growing up and then again when I had arguably the worst year of my life (2021) it was there for me once again and I found a solace in it.
if you found some solace in them shits - then you got something out of them, or maybe rather shed some shit through them, whichever.

do what you love or what you find healthy for you - & drop the comparison.

listened to buried bones. i liked it, heartfelt & honest. im not huge on your delivery (voice tone more than anything - but thats just a preference & wouldnt advise trying to alter it) - i fucked with the emotion, hollow husk - call my bluff was my fav line, & i genuiely thought the hook was dope.

whatever track plays after that, february frost or some shit - same drill tbh - i fucked with it for pretty much the exact same reasons, particularly thought you nailed the hook but the verse was short & sweet.

anyway,

love, keep your head & heart up my G.
Old 11-19-2021, 03:04 PM   #13
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Says video unavailable
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 04:45 PM   #14
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@Adverse
If you ever reconsider, perhaps try something different and just see how it comes out.
For example, many of your tracks are often serious and/or emotional.
But for instance right now you just posted a brag-swag cypher. Try recording something like that -- less substance; maybe it doesn't MEAN as much to you but just focus on the rhyme and delivery and see how it sounds. In other words find a good beat and just rip it.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 07:55 PM   #15
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Yo @Adverse

Listen to my dude @Pakistani Hand Cannon.
If this shit felt good while you were doing and you were able to release steam and vent through the process, then ya bruh. It did exactly what it was supposed to for you. I always loved the work and the push towards something new. The ventilation i gained from releasing my raw emotion through words and attitude was always the best gift i would ever get besides the relationships i formed with other artists. Do t let yourself be fooled by thinking this was a failure because you couldnt achieve a broader audiance. Fuck that. Do it cause you love it bro. Everyone else dont matter if your doing what you love. Real talk

Pz. Keep venting
Old 11-19-2021, 08:37 PM   #16
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Thats cool
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 12:30 AM   #17
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
@Adverse
If you ever reconsider, perhaps try something different and just see how it comes out.
For example, many of your tracks are often serious and/or emotional.
But for instance right now you just posted a brag-swag cypher. Try recording something like that -- less substance; maybe it doesn't MEAN as much to you but just focus on the rhyme and delivery and see how it sounds. In other words find a good beat and just rip it.

your pen game is atrocious

& you "rap" like a text to speech automated voice & shit

"just rhyme words bro, yeah bro, no meaning bro, rip it"

mannnnnnnn shut the fuck up

& Geno - salutations my G

also Adverse - make art not friends is good
Old 11-20-2021, 12:33 AM   #18
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani Hand Cannon View Post
your pen game is atrocious

& you "rap" like a text to speech automated voice & shit

"just rhyme words bro, yeah bro, no meaning bro, rip it"

mannnnnnnn shut the fuck up

& Geno - salutations my G

also Adverse - make art not friends is good
Not surprised. Go pick on Seth faggot. You don't know great advice when you see it. Lol. How 'bout you put out a track better than everybody. you genius.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 12:46 AM   #19
Pakistani Hand Cannon

callin niggas a genius sarcastically is my thing

stop

& how you can tell anyone to focus on delivery is beyond me nigga