Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2021, 02:07 PM   #21
Soule
Save The Sea

Soule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
MCD still rapping?
He's been rapping for the last couple years on RR. Champed a tournament, won their Diss Title which is why he's in the match on RB. Shit, he even made it to the finals of the Topical League twice lol.
Old 10-11-2021, 02:10 PM   #22
Soule
Save The Sea

Soule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
I'll do GFX. But I doubt theres anyone else that will. I remember destroying Rude and little vam back in 2017 on RR. Johnny 2 ppv I believe.
Word, SNSG or something like that? Just went back to see, you're in the title match if you want it. Rude is too busy or else she'd be your opponent so if we can find a legit opponent for you then you got it for sure. Just go sign up.
Old 10-11-2021, 02:35 PM   #23
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracture View Post
Me v. Barcotic for new title
Bet
Old 10-11-2021, 02:36 PM   #24
Soule
Save The Sea

If you both sign up, I'll make it happen.
Old 10-11-2021, 04:15 PM   #25
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soule' View Post
Word, SNSG or something like that? Just went back to see, you're in the title match if you want it. Rude is too busy or else she'd be your opponent so if we can find a legit opponent for you then you got it for sure. Just go sign up.
Maybe she'll compete if it's against me. Maybe she'll want to redeem herself. She's probably too scared.
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 04:40 PM   #26
Mac

Battle Record: 7-12

Mac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant future

gfx battles are so old fashioned
Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 04:54 PM   #27
Soule
Save The Sea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
Maybe she'll compete if it's against me. Maybe she'll want to redeem herself. She's probably too scared.
Nah. She works two jobs and runs her own graphics/printing company which her work load is backed up because of the two jobs lol. She's busy af.
Old 10-11-2021, 06:30 PM   #28
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

do i have to pay to view it
Old 10-11-2021, 06:33 PM   #29
Soule
Save The Sea

Yes.
Old 10-11-2021, 06:53 PM   #30
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soule' View Post
They wouldn't mod me here and I dunno if the guys from RR would be down to switched to ANOTHER site after having to switch to RB already.
If you want to run something here and have a semi competent plan you would absolutely get a forum with modding powers

Sincerely,
Guy who mods people

PS
100% in favor of cross-site events. It was our plan like 3 different times, the first two times RB was the only site with issues and the last time everyone just kind of stopped battling
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 06:58 PM   #31
Soule
Save The Sea

Site battles was cool and all but I never saw any reason to NOT work together other than bullshit drama. Maybe if all the forums worked together, we'd have more than three struggling options today. As far as me running anything here, I don't see what the options would be at the moment. Y'all just had a Topical tournament and I don't see any audio cats for an audio tournament. I've run successful text tournaments before but most of y'all got that covered already. With me as supermod on RB though we should def organize something cross-site-like after this PPV.
Old 10-11-2021, 06:59 PM   #32
Soule
Save The Sea

I could do a Wes Craven Memorial Tournament, the one on RB a few years ago was pretty successful and it's just in time for Halloween. But that's the only thing I could see.
Old 10-11-2021, 07:06 PM   #33
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

tf is a Wes Craven Memorial Tournament
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 07:14 PM   #34
Soule
Save The Sea

Whoever writes the best Topical verse based on a Wes Craven movie wins.
Old 10-11-2021, 07:33 PM   #35
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

I'm just saying in general, coordinating and promoting each other's events was something I was all in for and people like Baron, Blue, Clout and Spree did plenty for too. On RB side, there were just 2 old heads with too much power that wouldn't work with spooky old netcees

All I'm saying is don't worry about promoting events here and if you wanna run something here, hit me up
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 07:35 PM   #36
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

The only dope skin on rb is the dark core one

Also this skin
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 07:38 PM   #37
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
I'm just saying in general, coordinating and promoting each other's events was something I was all in for and people like Baron, Blue, Clout and Spree did plenty for too. On RB side, there were just 2 old heads with too much power that wouldn't work with spooky old netcees

All I'm saying is don't worry about promoting events here and if you wanna run something here, hit me up
Not sure if you’re talking about me i pmd you a lot about doing something
Old 10-11-2021, 07:39 PM   #38
Soule
Save The Sea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post

Well, let's make something happen soon.
Old 10-11-2021, 07:40 PM   #39
Eviction
Detained

Some people go about it the wrong way saying this place is dead go to the other site is almost like sending a message not the right way to do it
Old 10-11-2021, 07:49 PM   #40
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
Some people go about it the wrong way saying this place is dead go to the other site is almost like sending a message not the right way to do it
I’m not getting that vibe at all from this thread
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote