Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Dust of our Labor

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2021, 06:08 AM   #61
Smod of War
My avatar is a man, urGAY

Battle Record: 2-5

Smod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant future

Put me in coach

A doll can be naked and never feel shy or sexualized or degraded
Old 08-16-2021, 06:10 AM   #62
Cereal
killa

Battle Record: 1-6

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

@Universe @Master Rock @Scar @Adverse

the first three to post up or have the extension will have either brokenhal0 or activate self or smod of war as an opponent..

if all four show up in either the verse or ext then we will have a special match for @brokenhal0 vs @ACTIVATE SELF vs @Smod of War
Old 08-16-2021, 06:12 AM   #63
Cereal
killa

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

the clock is ticking

Old 08-16-2021, 06:24 AM   #64
Smod of War
My avatar is a man, urGAY

Battle Record: 2-5

Smod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant future

Respect

A doll can be naked and never feel shy or sexualized or degraded
Old 08-16-2021, 08:18 AM   #65
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal View Post
the clock is ticking

Working on it as we speak.

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Old 08-16-2021, 08:52 AM   #66
Cereal
killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Rock View Post
Working on it as we speak.
respect
Old 08-16-2021, 01:08 PM   #67
Cereal
killa

@Scar and @Adverse

if you got your verse hit me up
Old 08-16-2021, 01:13 PM   #68
Cereal
killa

respect to @Universe thats a dope amount of lines killer
Old 08-16-2021, 02:23 PM   #69
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Candy vs Objective open for votes. Delete the clutter from smod of war in there as well to keep it clean

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Old 08-16-2021, 02:25 PM   #70
Cereal
killa

k still respect to smod though
Old 08-16-2021, 02:27 PM   #71
Cereal
killa

il prolly be dropping my votes later tomo then prolly close them a day or so after i think thats enough time for everyone to get in
Old 08-16-2021, 02:29 PM   #72
Cereal
killa

@Smod of War your sexualized doll line was dope xoxo
Old 08-16-2021, 03:29 PM   #73
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
k still respect to smod though
He knows what I think about him, and it's well known posting in battles before an opponent has dropped theirs is a bitch move for something that can be done in here, rep or pm.

Old 08-16-2021, 03:43 PM   #74
Cereal
killa

i think his pretty so ima stay out of it like wise you
Old 08-16-2021, 04:31 PM   #75
timeless
past tense

Battle Record: 22-39

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

Dropped
Old 08-16-2021, 04:32 PM   #76
Cereal
killa

dope
Old 08-16-2021, 04:58 PM   #77
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
i think his pretty so ima stay out of it like wise you
That's more than fair. Dude can write and I don't want anyone to think less of him. This is hiw it always have been around here and it's up to me whether I'm cool with that or not

Just want him and others to know I don't like angle shots like these cus he knows what he's doing even if he won't admit to it. Was it a good drop? No doubt, that's not what it's about cus I agree with the statement.
But ye, a couple more angle shots to see how I'll react from people I have a fallout with (I have no probs with brutal honesty and banter, let that be clear) outside of disc and I'm out. I do not accept a vote from him in the match btw even though I already know/think you'll take the w this round cus that was fire

Will drop by Discord when I'm back home but that's it. Already taken my leave from disc

Last edited by Objective; 08-16-2021 at 05:12 PM.
Old 08-16-2021, 05:20 PM   #78
Cereal
killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
That's more than fair. Dude can write and I don't want anyone to think less of him. This is hiw it always have been around here and it's up to me whether I'm cool with that or not

Just want him and others to know I don't like angle shots like these cus he knows what he's doing even if he won't admit to it. Was it a good drop? No doubt, that's not what it's about cus I agree with the statement.
But ye, a couple more angle shots to see how I'll react from people I have a fallout with (I have no probs with brutal honesty and banter, let that be clear) outside of disc and I'm out. I do not accept a vote from him in the match btw even though I already know/think you'll take the w this round cus that was fire

Will drop by Discord when I'm back home but that's it. Already taken my leave from disc
yeh his verse is pretty dope
Old 08-16-2021, 06:09 PM   #79
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Definitely

Old 08-17-2021, 12:53 AM   #80
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

@Cereal @Master Rock

For some reason I was under the impression I had a full 24hrs to write. I was clearly mistaken. In any case, I posted the verse I wrote for my original DOL battle before it was deleted. Not sure if you guys want to count or DQ it. It’s up to you. I just figured it be better than another no show battle.
Closed Thread