User Tag List

Old 03-02-2021, 08:04 PM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default I just came up with an awesome text league idea. Give me a chance and think. Seriously check this out.

Now I'm not going to run it, and might not even participate in it. But listen to this.

So, each week you have a theme, for instance.. week 1) Nothing but lines that has to do with Nickelodeon 2) Say... Disney movies 3) NBA lines only, or just sports in general 4) Mafia Movies 5) Video game references 6) Only political references 7) joking on any textcees... 8) Actual rappers references 9) actual literary writers 10) toys when you were a kid

You get the idea, actually I think that would be really cool and interesting, maybe that has been done before but I've never seen it.

And true you might get lines that were similar out of people, but the thing would be to say who's got the better ones.

What do you think?
Old 03-02-2021, 08:32 PM   #2
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

And the thing could be hard because since you're not doing a 'topical' your actually dissing the other person... but using that theme in each week... and each week is different...

I dunno I think that'd be a good idea. And you're bound to have somewhat similar punchlines but if thats the case then vote on who's got the better ones. Just an idea.
Old 03-02-2021, 09:01 PM   #3
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

The absolute worst idea ever.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 09:53 PM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

why
Old 03-02-2021, 10:21 PM   #5
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

You had me at Disney movies. Matter fact let’s just do a tourney based on nothing but Disney bars @Sharp hook me up with the forum
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 10:28 PM   #6
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
You had me at Disney movies. Matter fact let’s just do a tourney based on nothing but Disney bars @Sharp hook me up with the forum
They're all played...Zelph did them all
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 01:30 AM   #7
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

sounds dope
Old 03-03-2021, 01:43 AM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

just an idea........... pretty good idea imo
Old 03-03-2021, 01:54 AM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I've been listening to doom.. and so sad that nigga died man... he had the weirdest ryhme style earl sweatshirt ripped him off.. . its insane that doom actually died this year and he did... I get that he was a fat nigga butg he must've only been mid 40's...

Doom is the god the me not only because he has had thej MF doom mask... being like fuck yall niggas i'm famous.. but i'm not going to be famous. And like how one of my favorite rappers mos def was like.. I love doom because doom is as crazy as I feel.
Old 03-03-2021, 02:04 AM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I think its a great idea, if we can get some other niggas to go on to it.... like just one week... give a specific idea.. and if you can then fuck it you can't and fuck off.. i think its a good idea
Old 03-03-2021, 05:06 AM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
Ok little buddy I don't even know who you are.. but..

shits all played the fuck out... you think it would be a bad idea like I said.. week onen disney bars only... week 2 nickelodeon week 3 writers...

I think its a pretty good idea maybe week 4) all MMA references or whatever...

i'm just throwing ideas out because whats been going on is played as fuck... just an idea
Old 03-03-2021, 05:17 AM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

or else we're all gonna be like

blue bayou.. I just blew by you (doooooope no crew votes)
HADOOOKEN no RYU.
Blue you a bi dude!!!! isn't that why named yourself blue bayou!!! (damn thats hard)
or was it from steamy nicks.. you're bi so you can see these dicks (dope line)
southpark reference you see i'm the best with
when I just kid around I just jest with these lames
not playing no games... but BLEW BI YOU nigga addmitting he's gay ... flames..

I dunno just an idea to maybe spice things up... because not like I read it but from what I can tell we've got these niggas like blue and Zucho who just merk shit... and old head like fracture and resin who randomly show up.. but just randomly and then do ok...

anyway just an idea
Old 03-03-2021, 05:33 AM   #13
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

So as far as the Blue name play... that shit was done in like 2000 same with the zuch thing and with me like.. ouch/couch/whatever.. pretty much nothing new is going to become of it.

So make a league, random shit like what I just said week per week, might be more interesting.
Old 03-03-2021, 08:48 AM   #14
KempoMRK

KempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant futureKempoMRK has a brilliant future

They tried this on RapVerse with the Gimmick Battle Association. They closed the LBL for it. It started out pretty cool but then ran out of steam and ran out of concepts and died:

http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=224

It would be good for a tournament but it gets tiresome for a league.
KempoMRK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 10:08 AM   #15
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KempoMRK View Post
They tried this on RapVerse with the Gimmick Battle Association. They closed the LBL for it. It started out pretty cool but then ran out of steam and ran out of concepts and died:

http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=224

It would be good for a tournament but it gets tiresome for a league.
yo hey how do you get to register for thats site
Old 03-03-2021, 10:10 AM   #16
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

look under my accomps where it says champed “gimmick battle league”

you’ve invented nothing
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 02:17 PM   #17
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

compliment tourney foh.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 05:49 PM   #18
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
or else we're all gonna be like

blue bayou.. I just blew by you (doooooope no crew votes)
HADOOOKEN no RYU.
Blue you a bi dude!!!! isn't that why named yourself blue bayou!!! (damn thats hard)
or was it from steamy nicks.. you're bi so you can see these dicks (dope line)
southpark reference you see i'm the best with
when I just kid around I just jest with these lames
not playing no games... but BLEW BI YOU nigga addmitting he's gay ... flames..

I dunno just an idea to maybe spice things up... because not like I read it but from what I can tell we've got these niggas like blue and Zucho who just merk shit... and old head like fracture and resin who randomly show up.. but just randomly and then do ok...

anyway just an idea
Stop dick eating nigga
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote