Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 11-24-2020, 07:13 PM   #41
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

@Sinacog can handle my light work.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 07:24 PM   #42
Cody Phoenix

Cody Phoenix is an unknown quantity at this point

Imma be 100 with you. If your sole intent is to trash people or insult their family or expose their medical problems then you got serious mental health issues you should see a therapist about. You only do those types of things when you're depressed or lonely or ugly. You can say "nah im just an asshole" sure, but that just means you're socially inept and have no friends. You could say you're not depressed, but you got nothing better to do with your time so you try and insult someone by talking about their medical shit or personal shit nobody gave you consent to discuss, you don't have the liberty to do it but you take it upon yourself to draw conclusions out of context and post about it on here out of context to convince the others. That tells me you're hella depressed And lonely.

Its not right what you enable here and try to force others into, false narratives and out of context bullshit you use to try and hurt others. Your insecurities must be extremely bad for you to reach this far for someone to get angry.

This is why anyone really worth a damn dont fw this site... All of you on that fuckshit like its still funny.

Wish you well :)
Cody Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 07:26 PM   #43
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody Phoenix View Post
Imma be 100 with you. If your sole intent is to trash people or insult their family or expose their medical problems then you got serious mental health issues you should see a therapist about. You only do those types of things when you're depressed or lonely or ugly. You can say "nah im just an asshole" sure, but that just means you're socially inept and have no friends. You could say you're not depressed, but you got nothing better to do with your time so you try and insult someone by talking about their medical shit or personal shit nobody gave you consent to discuss, you don't have the liberty to do it but you take it upon yourself to draw conclusions out of context and post about it on here out of context to convince the others. That tells me you're hella depressed And lonely.

Its not right what you enable here and try to force others into, false narratives and out of context bullshit you use to try and hurt others. Your insecurities must be extremely bad for you to reach this far for someone to get angry.

This is why anyone really worth a damn dont fw this site... All of you on that fuckshit like its still funny.

Wish you well :)
coming from the guy that found the obits of my parents and trolled me with them, then proceeed to get buthurt when I post your family fuck out of here LMFAO.
Old 11-24-2020, 07:39 PM   #44
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

man this site is mean isnt it
Old 11-24-2020, 08:11 PM   #45
Scout
Jeice! Who's that?

Battle Record: 3-3

Scout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant future

Cody is shredder
Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 08:12 PM   #46
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Man, don’t ever go to reddit
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 08:19 PM   #47
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scout View Post
Cody is shredder
nah just some dude that came over here to troll me.
Old 11-24-2020, 09:30 PM   #48
Cody Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
coming from the guy that found the obits of my parents and trolled me with them, then proceeed to get buthurt when I post your family fuck out of here LMFAO.

Don't act like you're untouchable and brag about roasting people, Scott. Don't start shit, wont be shit. Whatever happened to you was 100% deserved. What you lack is the adult mind and the ability to learn and grow. You still ain't learned a thing.

Don't fuck with people
Old 11-24-2020, 09:35 PM   #49
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Don't act like you're untouchable and brag about roasting people, Scott. Don't start shit, wont be shit. Whatever happened to you was 100% deserved. What you lack is the adult mind and the ability to learn and grow. You still ain't learned a thing.

Don't fuck with people
Bro you are contradicting yourself.

Not everyone grows out of petty bullshit at the same pace. You’re hurt because someone did something to you that you’ve just admitted you’ve done as well. You can leave bro, nobody is forcing you to stay here.
Old 11-24-2020, 09:38 PM   #50
Eviction
Detained

Quote:

Don't fuck with people
that’s beyond trolling If i ever see you in person you’re dead i’ll call the cops myself and tell them to arrest me right there.
Old 11-24-2020, 09:39 PM   #51
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

yall take this internet shit too serious smh what would jamie think
Answer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 09:39 PM   #52
Cody Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPN Zuch View Post
Bro you are contradicting yourself.

Not everyone grows out of petty bullshit at the same pace. You’re hurt because someone did something to you that you’ve just admitted you’ve done as well. You can leave bro, nobody is forcing you to stay here.
I ain't even on this site, I'm just here to put real shit in someones mind. Not hurt at all, actually kinda happy Dia is confined to this place now, where he belongs. Your entire reply reads like a cunt on reddit wrote it.
Old 11-24-2020, 09:41 PM   #53
Eviction
Detained

i’m not confined to one site i’m everywhere get off my nuts
Old 11-24-2020, 09:42 PM   #54
Cody Phoenix

Quote:
that’s beyond trolling If i ever see you in person you’re dead i’ll call the cops myself and tell them to arrest me right there.
Lol you ain't shit and aint gonna do shit. Calm your tits Scott.
Old 11-24-2020, 09:47 PM   #55
Eviction
Detained

go back to rr and kiss ass so you not banned again.
Old 11-24-2020, 09:47 PM   #56
Cody Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
yall take this internet shit too serious smh what would jamie think
You stay gaslighting it tho? This is the type of culture you push and enjoy. You can't complain when this is part of something you've had a hand in creating.
Old 11-24-2020, 09:48 PM   #57
Eviction
Detained

no one even knows who you are.
Old 11-24-2020, 09:51 PM   #58
Cody Phoenix

Quote:
go back to rr and kiss ass so you not banned again.
Btw about the obituary photos

What I can do and want to do don't equal the amount of guilt I would have if I did that. Those people aren't responsible for your actions as a man. I wouldn't leak them on here, or even use them as a weapon against you in any form. You needed something that stopped you from constantly harassing people. Having all of that apparently mellowed you out. Kill switch. Leave it off.

Not even here to fight w you or anybody tbh just talking sheeit.
Old 11-24-2020, 09:56 PM   #59
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

Bro, you can bounce. Adios.
Old 11-24-2020, 09:56 PM   #60
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Btw about the obituary photos

What I can do and want to do don't equal the amount of guilt I would have if I did that. Those people aren't responsible for your actions as a man. I wouldn't leak them on here, or even use them as a weapon against you in any form. You needed something that stopped you from constantly harassing people. Having all of that apparently mellowed you out. Kill switch. Leave it off.

Not even here to fight w you or anybody tbh just talking sheeit.
that would have happened anyway now i have your families shit too more than i had before.

missed me with those threats