Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-16-2016, 08:29 PM   #1
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas
Default A song I just made using an uh-oh beat

https://soundcloud.com/kosmosis777/s...turday-evening

enjoy.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 08:36 PM   #2
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Terrible quality. U were spitting tho.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 08:38 PM   #3
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Yes and thank you, Greed.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 01-16-2016, 09:10 PM   #4
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Hey man i hate these threads because im flattered people use my beats for stuff and i want to give you criticism but i dont want to come off like a dick.

So i have 2 questions. Do you want to make songs? I dont mean in any sense of making money/a living, but as a hobby like texting. With the desire to get better and make stuff people enjoy.

But yo

Quality aside lets say you used an actual mic and recorded this as an actual song. My critiques would be along the lines of, did you write to the beat? If so when writing actually say outloud what you are writing to the beat. You got into incoherent levels of rushing lines and you can try and pass it off as going in/spittin but really its nonsense. When writing to beats i find if im spitting what im writing in my head as i write to a beat it makes sense and im like yea that fits, but then if you go to actually spit it it sounds like nonsense you have to rush pieces of bars and slow down others and its just wack.

If you are interested in songs learn to just slow everything down. Cut a ton of syllables put emphasis on feeling and just flowing with the drums. Rap outloud. Never tr to spit fast because its grabage and only white nerds like it. If you want to get complex with rhymes study someone like az. Youll notice an absence of filler words

When coming from text filler words are encouraged to help get your point across and its assumed theyre rushed over to get to the rhyming words, but they arent needed. Your word usage needs efficiency, and az is as efficient and complex as it gets honestly. Nothings wasted. Damn near everything rhymes which makes it complex and quick but never rushed.

that could help if you are interested at all in actually making songs.

If you are just recording into your phone for funsies you might as well just post the text verse. It would be easier to digest.
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 09:11 PM   #5
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Straight trash
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 09:31 PM   #6
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Thanks uhoh amd hush
Old 01-16-2016, 11:27 PM   #7
faggot Zelpher
Obama means family

faggot Zelpher faggot Zelpher faggot Zelpher faggot Zelpher faggot Zelpher faggot Zelpher faggot Zelpher faggot Zelpher faggot Zelpher faggot Zelpher faggot Zelpher

That Xmas hams bar tho
faggot Zelpher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 11:41 PM   #8
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Thanks zelph.

@deadman
Old 01-17-2016, 12:15 AM   #9
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

colon cancer
Old 01-17-2016, 12:21 AM   #10
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Thanks for the listen muff.
Old 01-17-2016, 12:23 AM   #11
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

tiny tims Christmas ham xD

love u man
Old 01-17-2016, 12:42 AM   #12
veritas
HALL OF FAME

All love
Old 01-17-2016, 10:10 AM   #13
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

You sound like a robot. Absolutely emotionless. With the propper mixing i think spots of this would be dope as fuck. Other spots the instro kicked your ass. Tbh i couldnt make out most of what you were sahing bug i could tell you got the beat in a few areas.

All i got
Old 01-17-2016, 10:25 AM   #14
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

lol V with that Ether

call it vether
Old 01-17-2016, 10:28 AM   #15
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

but yeah...your syllable control isn't quite where it needs to be to make smooth sounding tracks yet.
the triple time or whatever sounds fuzzy, like a long continuous sound with not much i could discern without the posted lyrics

If you wanted to actually record tracks, you'd be pretty dope, and i'd listen to whatever you put out.
Old 01-17-2016, 11:00 AM   #16
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Thank you for listening guys.