Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League: Season 12

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2018, 08:27 PM   #21
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

But i'm talking about let me hop in on this now...I am suitably drunk...I will tell you what I think of you.

Fuck your american times.

Old 09-21-2018, 10:54 PM   #22
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

@Amen

Listen back I found something interesting you said. No hate it was just interesting to see hear it play out in real time and not recognizing it.

Early in the podcast we where reviewing battles and a battle came up(can’t remember off the top which battle it was) with a big name vs a relatively unknown. And you said “yeah I figured “big name would slaughter him so didn’t peep that battles”.

Then when @Hush was on his last point was about des complaining about what’s going when score beats karaoke. And he made an interesting point about how maybe it’s the younger class having more hunger and the vets falling off.

Then you chime in and say( I’m paraphrasing) “yeah there’s problem with people coming into a battle with s certain bias of who should win”.

I found it interesting you did the same thing in the podcast with out knowing it lol. Again no hate just an interesting side note I thought I would share.
Old 09-22-2018, 02:34 AM   #23
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

I’m still dead @ Hush voting for me in his own battle lmao
Old 09-22-2018, 06:33 AM   #24
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

It was Blue Bayou vs Big bolo @Innovator.
Old 09-22-2018, 06:35 AM   #25
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
It was Blue Bayou vs Big bolo @Innovator.
And nah, I don’t go in to battles expecting a winner.

EDIT: That was just an assumption based off what I’ve read from both as of late. But yea, it’s basically the same thing when people go on to battles with that mentality. I also said I didn’t peep it, LOL.

In that same conversation I stated; I feel like I'm talking to myself here as well. Because I am too guilty of using the word "played" and going in to some battles with that initial biased mentality. I included myself in the conversation. I also stated moving forward I'm just going to drop feedback on how I feel about the bar instead of using the term played I"m going to say I either like it or don't and that's it.
@Innovator

Last edited by Amen; 09-22-2018 at 08:04 AM.
Old 09-22-2018, 07:48 AM   #26
Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

I’m saying this in the most respectful way possible:

The issue isn’t gun bars it’s dickriding. It’s not what’s said it’s who said it.

Innovator you especially have a history of breaking down something a young guy says but not having that same level or criticism for when a vet says something.

For example: y’all spent the whole battle review critiquing my verse but had nothing negative to say about Des’s verse. Y’all literally criticized me about having slashes on the end of my verses but didn’t have one bad thing to say about Des.

Example 2: y’all called my stuff played but praised Des’s shots of liquor/gun shots flip.

Like I said, it’s not what’s said, it’s who said it. Me and Blue Bayou just battled. He deserved the win imo but he had a verse with 100% gun bars and I had some personals and no one had a issue with it.

Niggas need to stop being bias. Because you don’t like something or can’t relate to something isn’t a good enough reason to vote against something. If you’re sayin Des had the more well rounded verse that’s one thing - but y’all voting from a place of duck sucking and personal preference.

Also I tend to use personals in battles that I think I need them in. I used personals in week one against Des and I swept the votes. I literally just battled Des and wasn’t really motivated for this battle so ended up using some of my generic punches from my Viper battle along with some leftover punches from that battle (Hush can verify - I sent him my verse for that battle).

If I’m winning using all generics, it might be time for introspection instead of complaining.

It’s a lot of talented rappers coming to the site and y’all tryna run them off because of bull shit and y’all have this idea in your mind of what text rapping should be - even if it’s completely contrary to everything relevant to battle rapper.

I personally don’t care about Netcees clout. This is a hobby and a way for me to improve until I decide if I want to make a career out of it. I’m saying this for the guys who’s spoken up and addressed this who y’all have ignored.

I have no emotional attachment to Netcees. I’m active, vote, and mod for a site that YALL love just from the love of the sport and YALL niggas bout to fuck it up with bullshit.

Anyways try to look at battles objectively next week. It’ll help the site.

Oh and while I’m talking:

A CD, Flash drive, RAM, and Hard drive are all tools to store memory on a Mac computer (I was not talking bout a Mac truck)

To curve someone means to reject someone.

To lick means to shoot (and yes, people actually say that)

Last edited by Jabari Black; 09-22-2018 at 07:56 AM.
Old 09-22-2018, 07:58 AM   #27
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

I have 0 problem with you using all gun bars
I’ve been trying to sign out simply because I need to devote more time to writing verses than I actually have because I know I need to in order to combat it properly.
I’m going to write bars about it though, because why the fuck wouldn’t I? It’s not like there’s any personals about you, and not too many ways you can flip jabari and then you have your choice of a million played black nameplays. there’s not much to do but generics if I don’t come at your style.
philosophy.
Old 09-22-2018, 08:07 AM   #28
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post

The issue isn’t gun bars it’s dickriding. It’s not what’s said it’s who said it.

Innovator you especially have a history of breaking down something a young guy says but not having that same level or criticism for when a vet says something.

For example: y’all spent the whole battle review critiquing my verse but had nothing negative to say about Des’s verse. Y’all literally criticized me about having slashes on the end of my verses but didn’t have one bad thing to say about Des.

Example 2: y’all called my stuff played but praised Des’s shots of liquor/gun shots flip.

Like I said, it’s not what’s said, it’s who said it. Me and Blue Bayou just battled. He deserved the win imo but he had a verse with 100% gun bars and I had some personals and no one had a issue with it.

Niggas need to stop being bias. Because you don’t like something or can’t relate to something isn’t a good enough reason to vote against something. If you’re sayin Des had the more well rounded verse that’s one thing - but y’all voting from a place of duck sucking and personal preference.

Also I tend to use personals in battles that I think I need them in. I used personals in week one against Des and I swept the votes. I literally just battled Des and wasn’t really motivated for this battle so ended up using some of my generic punches from my Viper battle along with some leftover punches from that battle (Hush can verify - I sent him my verse for that battle).

If I’m winning using all generics, it might be time for introspection instead of complaining.

It’s a lot of talented rappers coming to the site and y’all tryna run them off because of bull shit and y’all have this idea in your mind of what text rapping should be - even if it’s completely contrary to everything relevant to battle rapper.

I personally don’t care about Netcees clout. This is a hobby and a way for me to improve until I decide if I want to make a career out of it. I’m saying this for the guys who’s spoken up and addressed this who y’all have ignored.

I have no emotional attachment to Netcees. I’m active, vote, and mod for a site that YALL love just from the love of the sport and YALL niggas bout to fuck it up with bullshit.

A CD, Flash drive, RAM, and Hard drive are all tools to store memory on a Mac computer (I was not talking bout a Mac truck)

@Knucklehead you wanted to know why...
Old 09-22-2018, 08:12 AM   #29
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bolo View Post
@Knucklehead you wanted to know why...
Why did you though

Also damn Jabari it wasn’t even like that

All I said was I was tryna see what else you can do

I like all your battles & pretty sure I voted for u in most of them

Also I thought the curves line was about getting fat lol
Old 09-22-2018, 08:14 AM   #30
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Cool Podcast

Aye JB real shit in ONE SINGLE POST, that's all I can say bro...
Old 09-22-2018, 08:16 AM   #31
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Valid points all around
Old 09-22-2018, 08:46 AM   #32
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

@Jabari Black - I agree bro and peeping battles objectively is the point we were trying to make. As far as the Licking shots - that wasn't from Des - it was from Cash's verse man.

I guess the reason we went in depth on your verse was because the topic was thoughts on gun bars and your a known active pioneer of said gun bars. Don't take it personal - we are just some old fuckers giving some feed back. We encourage you guys to hop on and discuss your view points and perspective. It would be great to hear you new cats drop some feedback.

NO hard feelings bro. I'm sure I speak for all on the podcast - we all think you are dope.
Old 09-22-2018, 08:56 AM   #33
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post

Good valid points all around. Except for when you start to ramble about not caring about NC. AND NO EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT BLAH BLSH. Unnecessary tbh. On to what you said about me.

The reason I didn’t criticize his verse becuase I thought he won. And we didn’t criticize his verse but we did criticize HIM about not getting the gun bar fad and being upset about it. So it wasn’t a one sided thing like you paint it to be.

Also about me not going at old heads... I said karaoke half asses his verse how is that not the opposite of what your talking about? I talked about killing spree who’s been around for ages. Matter fact I criticized cashuis for that lick a shot bar. So wtf are you talking about?

And yeah maybe I do go st new guys a bit harder but to say I only go at young cats plus BS.

But you did you listen to the rest of the cast? It was in good fun joking around with a bit of srs convo. Your taking it negatively chill out b. It’s never hate

Last edited by Inno; 09-22-2018 at 09:01 AM.
Old 09-22-2018, 08:59 AM   #34
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Lol @Jabari Black, you good bro this ain't nothing. One thing you have to understand though is that Gun Bars have ALWAYS been frowned upon and rarely accepted (at one point NEVER)

I literally Debo'ed my way into the text game with these gun bars; wasn't NOBODY in the history of text dropping whole verses fulla gun bars til I made that shit acceptable. (people fear what they don't understand and I understand that) FACTS. Nigga I was losing WHOLE battles because of this shit. I literally felt like Jesus sacrificing me to make my mark.

People gon like what they like, you gotta keep doing you bro. If that shit hot, they'll have no choice but to ACCEPT it.
Old 09-22-2018, 09:01 AM   #35
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cred View Post
Lol @Jabari Black, you good bro this ain't nothing. One thing you have to understand though is that Gun Bars have ALWAYS been frowned upon and rarely accepted (at one point NEVER)

I literally Debo'ed my way into the text game with these gun bars; wasn't NOBODY in the history of text dropping whole verses fulla gun bars til I made that shit acceptable. (people fear what they don't understand and I understand that) FACTS. Nigga I was losing WHOLE battles because of this shit. I literally felt like Jesus sacrificing me to make my mark.

People gon like what they like, you gotta keep doing you bro. If that shit hot, they'll have no choice but to ACCEPT it.
Lmao, true tho.
Old 09-22-2018, 09:05 AM   #36
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Lmao, true tho.
Frfr

I liked this circle podcast though. Does alot for activity, I want in on the next one
Old 09-22-2018, 09:10 AM   #37
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cred View Post
Frfr

I liked this circle podcast though. Does alot for activity, I want in on the next one
How bout u battle lol
Old 09-22-2018, 09:11 AM   #38
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
How bout u battle lol
lmao I need one, hook me up

u gotta write for me though
Old 09-22-2018, 09:13 AM   #39
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Well since I’m no longer pretending to be @Dynomight we good
Old 09-22-2018, 09:15 AM   #40
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Closed Thread

Tags
bolo also sucks dog dick, bolo bang toys like retard, bolo has aspergers, bolo has mind of 9 year old, bolo has mummy issues, bolo learn in slowmo, bolo major key fagit, flow sits down with bolo, j.dill sux at tags, tagger majorly fgt