- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby
Default figure it. out

it’s beginning to show

the way intertwining dividends between time invested, and growth. sore throat, sore back, sore humdrum. the ever growing size of my blood pump squeezing out of the thorax. 500 pound live, flesh chief alien invasion. the least entertaining showcase of something alive. imagine going to sleep, with binary code in your dream. you wake up and see, a beating heart in the sheets. take a nosedive into oblivion. hold me. i sigh.

neitzche authored the sequences that I’m telling you now. everyday is considered lost if were not dancing around. acceptance a must. i want to forget you, forget that it happened.. lao tzu said if you’re depressed you’re living in the past. if you’re living in the future, then its anxiety. i’m trying to delete this undo button on the time machine. i want to speak to the one. whether it be with our feet or our tongues. I’m used to this dance. exchanging euphemisms or moving to trance. don’t lose me. opportunities snatched.

i don’t know how to express myself without giving away, exact detail, but still obscuring the day. the sunset, and the rain, the gun smoke, the malaise, the perspiring. tired breaths, fire sex. i couldn’t talk. because you were my only dialect

getting wound up in simile and allegorical speak, creating a world where the orbit isn’t even normal to me. it’s tough being an alien. love seeing it rain. UFO license plate reading catch me if you can. i love seeing you change, don’t want to see you the same. love being in rain. i hate leaving a trail that's exposed. i love sleet, hail and the snow. they’re the same thing just at different times of the year. like.. we are. or we were. i love to be in control. i hate underlying factors. i hate underlining tantrums. i hate when the sun provides a mountain of sunshine for eternity. i hate uncertainty. being doused in a punchline is concerning. i dislike being lost. implant a GPS in my dome, let it beep when I’m gone. come sing me a song, lea salonga, let me show you the world. an interrupted reality where romanticism is whole. where erotic fiction overturns symphonic diction thats promised. everything i input is invalid or old. I can’t put my finger on it.

I’m back again. I identified the problem. Happiness can’t be figured out. That’s the point. you’re either a vastly void barcode, or a single celled, organism. that was an awful way to put what I’ve been trying to mean. and honestly

i didn’t say what i wanted to scream. i’ve got a troll that lives under the bridge where sound comes out of in the link of my throat. a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow isn’t enough to bring him to home. you live and you tell stories for these generations to see. I’m barely better than i was 5 minutes ago. but barely is better than nothing. i plead. pitch me a tent to live in. please, don’t let me down. sometimes i’ll take a shower, and put it on freezing. and sit there until i figure it out. goosebumps surround sound. sound cut off. curtain close. audience gasp. slowclap. then taking a bow.
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks

Last edited by big baby; 08-13-2018 at 07:56 PM.
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 01:13 AM   #2
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

succkedd thxx.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 07:00 PM   #3
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

i've read this once and enjoyed how mutable it seemed, thought numerous times the context of the verse called itself back, complemented by those confessional almost-reprises in the middle of the verse. kinda nuanced poetic prose with subtle rhymes. i should come back to this after i've read it some more, but i thought it was different. i thought it was pretty dope.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 05:26 PM   #4
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

I don't mind this paragraph format.

It's an interesting read, I guess. I don't really know what you were talking about referencing aliens 3X. I guess that's for people to figure out.

The ending sounded kind of emo.

Some subtle rhymes in here. More than I thought upon second examination...And commas for tempo.

You could do another1 like this I suppose. As a changeup from the norm.

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 08-20-2018 at 05:30 PM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 12:08 AM   #5
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

hmmm i thought the tough being an alien part was cool upon further reflection... i thought you weren't dullboy but ok. first line was cool. nietzsche without the S bothered me a little bit. romanticism was whole line was aight
Old 08-24-2018, 07:07 PM   #6
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments

Champed
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- colin kaepernick
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future

thanks!
Old 08-24-2018, 07:11 PM   #7
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

yeah im not db, hes just a very good friend of mine and we write similar to those who dont have that keen eye. or maybe we write exactly the same and say that to be pretentious on purpose - not sure though! or maybe im just everybody except bags and hush. i am an alien after all
Old 09-03-2018, 12:18 AM   #8
Kenny

Kenny is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate how u think u got the answers sometimes you don't know my pain
Lol jk dope written like the undo button time machine line that was witty

Last edited by Kenny; 09-03-2018 at 01:48 AM.
Kenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 10:48 PM   #9
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i love seeing you change, don’t want to see you the same. love being in rain. i hate leaving a trail that's exposed. i love sleet, hail and the snow. they’re the same thing just at different times of the year. like.. we are. or we were. i love to be in control. i hate underlying factors. i hate underlining tantrums.
This was my favorite section. I didnt like the time machine part, I liked that one line about trying to delete the undo button, but the buildup to fit that in felt off compared to the rest of the piece.

keep writing

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Split Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 02:12 AM   #10
Bodey

Battle Record: 1-1

Champed
- Guerrilla writing league

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future

I liked this.
Bodey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 07:10 AM   #11
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

"m back again. I identified the problem. Happiness can’t be figured out. That’s the point. you’re either a vastly void barcode, or a single celled, organism. that was an awful way to put what I’ve been trying to mean. and honestly"

I think this stanza would be a good avenue of discussion between us. Let me know.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 01:31 PM   #12
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
"m back again. I identified the problem. Happiness can’t be figured out. That’s the point. you’re either a vastly void barcode, or a single celled, organism. that was an awful way to put what I’ve been trying to mean. and honestly"

I think this stanza would be a good avenue of discussion between us. Let me know.
k let beeB no
Old 09-18-2018, 04:28 PM   #13
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
k let beeB no
I am ready. Tell me your mind behind that stanza and then I will tell you mine and what thoughts it elicited sir. let us have real meaningful conversation about it.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:29 AM   #14
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

Quote:
I am ready. Tell me your mind behind that stanza and then I will tell you mine and what thoughts it elicited sir. let us have real meaningful conversation about it.
u have to understand that certain lines are written in certain emotional context. meaning my mind behind any given line may be different to what i feel/think now, that being said, you have to look at whatever written given the tone of the entire writing. like you don't read a comedy script thinking melancholic when you read it and vice versa. but yeah, sometimes when you're sad life sucks and happiness seems far away or impossible
Old 09-19-2018, 01:10 PM   #15
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
u have to understand that certain lines are written in certain emotional context. meaning my mind behind any given line may be different to what i feel/think now, that being said, you have to look at whatever written given the tone of the entire writing. like you don't read a comedy script thinking melancholic when you read it and vice versa. but yeah, sometimes when you're sad life sucks and happiness seems far away or impossible
I appreciate your words about your words.

Quote:
I’m back again. I identified the problem. Happiness can’t be figured out. That’s the point. you’re either a vastly void barcode, or a single celled, organism. that was an awful way to put what I’ve been trying to mean. and honestly

I think your initial premise is something that all thinking people think about. That happiness is a myth. I have personally come to appreciate the intrinsic dynamo of joy much preferable to the temporal happenstance as a means for basing my preferable "feelings while doing life". The idea of the barcode resonated with me. I thought about how commercialism is so vital to our advancement (I.E. we no longer have to spend all day doing laborious work just to find food. we can scan the barcode at Wal-Mart on a TV dinner and boom! instant gratification.) in that the barcode commercial fast food amazon everything on demand gives us more free time....but does it? there is an existential dread behind it. this society, this "world" is wrong. There is something missing. Perhaps we treat each other as barcodes. Fast food friends. Self -checkout acquaintances. The other thing that struck me, and maybe you meant it maybe you didn't was the single-celled play. We are either simple creatures, or individuals trapped in cells. It can go either way. It is an awful way to describe it, but it is accurate, and it needs to be said. I respect that. Like I said, all thinking and original people should contend with these issues for the benefit of their own, and then subsequently those in their circles of influence's betterment. WE must look into the void, and instead of letting it look back, we must seal it's power with finding meaning in this story.
I, personally, have chosen to no longer be the main character of my story, settling instead for the freedom of being a meaningful secondary character in other people's stories. Thank you for the thoughts. I hope we can do this again sometimes.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:40 PM   #16
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

Quote:
I appreciate your words about your words.

I think your initial premise is something that all thinking people think about. That happiness is a myth. I have personally come to appreciate the intrinsic dynamo of joy much preferable to the temporal happenstance as a means for basing my preferable "feelings while doing life". The idea of the barcode resonated with me. I thought about how commercialism is so vital to our advancement (I.E. we no longer have to spend all day doing laborious work just to find food. we can scan the barcode at Wal-Mart on a TV dinner and boom! instant gratification.) in that the barcode commercial fast food amazon everything on demand gives us more free time....but does it? there is an existential dread behind it. this society, this "world" is wrong. There is something missing. Perhaps we treat each other as barcodes. Fast food friends. Self -checkout acquaintances. The other thing that struck me, and maybe you meant it maybe you didn't was the single-celled play. We are either simple creatures, or individuals trapped in cells. It can go either way. It is an awful way to describe it, but it is accurate, and it needs to be said. I respect that. Like I said, all thinking and original people should contend with these issues for the benefit of their own, and then subsequently those in their circles of influence's betterment. WE must look into the void, and instead of letting it look back, we must seal it's power with finding meaning in this story.
I, personally, have chosen to no longer be the main character of my story, settling instead for the freedom of being a meaningful secondary character in other people's stories. Thank you for the thoughts. I hope we can do this again sometimes.

yeah. agreed. i think happiness in its enucleating essence can be spread out thin and doesn't truly/really equate to the recurring or normal thought pattern behind regular happiness. food on the table, health intact, able to not fall into deep thought but still be mindful of people. deep thought is essential. to figure out who you are, etc etc. but i guess looking into the void and becoming this existential headcase where you denote certain things into "that's life". for example, letting something be because it's difficult to confront. whatever that may be. yeah, people are seen are barcodes in society. a number. it's really not that hard though. to "fit in" society is something people blow out of proportion. it happens though; things rarely go exactly as we want it. it's just how it is. we perceive things differently and communication gets lost in context. for one thing, this can be grand, and for you it is such a minuscule thing that you wonder why it bothers people at all. it's all perspective, but i do believe we have to be mindful and exude some sort of empathy, just because not everyone is exactly how you are at this very moment. we're all different. i think trying to understand people is pretty cool, even if you disagree with everything. also i think not trying to understand everybody is pretty cool. once you're better with how you are, then dealing with others becomes easier. dealing with "life's abyss" becomes just another thing you deal with. but yeah.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:05 PM   #17
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Put that on a shirt. Thank you.