Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

If your job was that exhausting physically you wouldn't weigh 260 lbs

Sorry
Old 06-28-2018, 06:10 PM   #42
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post

Sorry
I'm a buck 82,just got weighed today. Idk wtf you talking about.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 06:16 PM   #43
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
the bjj guy

hell, even the gym guy.

if you wish to be that guy so be it. its my own problem getting irritated by witnessing it. but i also have to contrast it with the fact alot of you don't exhaust yourselves physically or maybe even mentally just with normal life so the gym helps balance you guys out. so proceed with your annoying pitches of life on the mats and your newfound love.
why are you in here acting like an entry level construction worker

you work paint at a body shop chain

yeah it's more than office drone but it's not exactly framing a house friend
Old 06-28-2018, 06:19 PM   #44
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:

Sorry
you vastly underestimate my ability to eat/drink shittily in abundance.

mainly i'm referring to the science behind healthy brain function due to exerting yourself. veritas is in the psychology field and him talking to finny about finding a gym or BJJ school i assumed was coming from that angle. if finny was engaging in difficult physical pursuits it could help balance him out type deal.

people with office jobs and shit need to go to the gym for example and they see benefit not only physically but mentally, because sitting at a desk at work, and going home to sitting on a couch etc is terrible for your sanity.

but thats what i was mainly getting at.
Old 06-28-2018, 06:20 PM   #45
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you vastly underestimate my ability to eat/drink shittily in abundance.

mainly i'm referring to the science behind healthy brain function due to exerting yourself. veritas is in the psychology field and him talking to finny about finding a gym or BJJ school i assumed was coming from that angle. if finny was engaging in difficult physical pursuits it could help balance him out type deal.

people with office jobs and shit need to go to the gym for example and they see benefit not only physically but mentally, because sitting at a desk at work, and going home to sitting on a couch etc is terrible for your sanity.

but thats what i was mainly getting at.
this point is accurate though.
Old 06-28-2018, 06:28 PM   #46
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
why are you in here acting like an entry level construction worker

you work paint at a body shop chain

yeah it's more than office drone but it's not exactly framing a house friend
its a production shop. we're a 4 man team pushing out 20-30 cars a week, and i set the pace.

it isn't a body shop at a dealership. we don't get to tinker around with 2 cars in a week. the whole purpose of maaco's are lower dollars per car, but more cars per week. their setup with paint companies and discounts on materials can allow them to do this and they can do it efficiently blah blah

but basically i watch people come and go, because they don't understand they have to work. its not a normal body shop. its part of why we'd prefer someone with no experience. because if you go to work at a maaco and you are from any other bodyshop you can't keep pace.

i can take your entire car, sand and edge every single panel to perfection in an hour or just over it. and i do that over and over again. and thats just one aspect. if i get a car with 30 hours of body labor on it, i have to be able to do it in 10, plus i'll be the guy sanding it and taping it so the painter can paint them etc. its nonstop physically demanding

basically you can't compare ronnie and teds auto body to a maaco. its like comparing a cook at a restaurant to a cook at a mcdonalds. except that only makes sense if the cook at mcdonalds was also taking your order, working the register and bussing tables lol
Old 06-28-2018, 06:36 PM   #47
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

also my last analogy was shit because cooks at restaraunts actually work harder if every gordon ramsey show reflects reality lmao

but maaco is the mcdonalds of auto body basically. its an assembly line with 5 stations where each station does what they do and go. i just happen to man 2.5 of those stations
Old 06-28-2018, 06:41 PM   #48
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by takem2school View Post
Lmao. I see why you and @Diode talk to that man the way you guys do now.

I tweaked earlirr
Lol man.....I think your post was stellar. Honestly I was just excited to see that YOU understand and are embodying everything in your post.

The thing is....I've tried to bless him w knowledge like that before and he only has one setting.

don't cast pearls to swine.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 06:43 PM   #49
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sorry
Potg
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 06:44 PM   #50
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Also way gone at you simple sauls thinking working in a body shop is just shooting cars with spray paint in AC
Old 06-28-2018, 07:20 PM   #51
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Uh-oh:

Are you not also “that guy” pretty much all the time, just a different “that guy”?

Fair?

I just know that it has helped me and it would help him. The fact that your ego of being “that guy” is what irritates you.

I get it.

Live and let live dawg. I see you.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 07:24 PM   #52
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Uh oh would it make him less that guy if he simply said look for any sort of physical activity center? Or is anything that is exercise not okay to recommend without being pigeonholed as that gym guy?
Old 06-28-2018, 07:40 PM   #53
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

originally i seen him say BJJ. when he wanted me to elaborate i seen he also said gyms

so i elaborated to include them as well but i was snowflake triggered by the mention of bjj honestly just from the years of people taking a handful of jiu jitsu classes and trying to talk everyone into doing it

i just expanded it to my hatred of people that go to gyms as well to get big for nothing, but trying to get people to go to the gym doesn't annoy me as much

but i am "that guy" when it comes to hating in general. and honestly im just a bit peeved from my own circumstances in life at the moment and i am taking it out on others.

i'd like to apologize without admitting to fault. thank you.
Old 06-28-2018, 07:50 PM   #54
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
originally i seen him say BJJ. when he wanted me to elaborate i seen he also said gyms

so i elaborated to include them as well but i was snowflake triggered by the mention of bjj honestly just from the years of people taking a handful of jiu jitsu classes and trying to talk everyone into doing it

i just expanded it to my hatred of people that go to gyms as well to get big for nothing, but trying to get people to go to the gym doesn't annoy me as much

but i am "that guy" when it comes to hating in general. and honestly im just a bit peeved from my own circumstances in life at the moment and i am taking it out on others.

i'd like to apologize without admitting to fault. thank you.

A half apology is half more than we are used to. I accept and consider this progress. Great.

Text me 601 917 3913
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 08:09 PM   #55
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

I'm not reading through all this shit. But I'm down for a beat tournament.

Tags
dime bag productions, finny's great adventure, gam gam <3 melba toast, lol @ gam gam - border patrol