User Tag List

Old 04-16-2018, 09:59 PM   #81
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
There will be no war between US and Russia it doesn't make sense financially. They've got to weaken the American dollar and tie oil to the Chinese yuan before anything like that happens. Syria is just a pawn. Most we'll do is sanctions. If we wanted a war with the Soviet Union it would've been during the Cold War.
wow this nigga really said chinese yen before editing???
Old 04-16-2018, 09:59 PM   #82
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
wow this nigga really said chinese yen before editing???
Why aren't you on twitter anymore?
Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 10:02 PM   #83
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Why aren't you on twitter anymore?
There was a bus crash that killed an AJHL hockey team at an intersection in alberta. The team was traveling (I think they're called the humboldt broncos; drake dedicated a jersey to them at a raptors game) to its AJHL semifinal game in their junior A league when they were destroyed by a semi-trailer at an intersection. Some social justice warrior ugly dyke decided to turn it into a white male privilege thing, which while it has some small amount of merit, it in no way justifies turning the death of 16 players/personnel into some soccial justice warrior campaign, so I shitted on her and twitter blocked me. What can you do.
Old 04-16-2018, 10:09 PM   #84
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
There was a bus crash that killed an AJHL hockey team at an intersection in alberta. The team was traveling (I think they're called the humboldt broncos; drake dedicated a jersey to them at a raptors game) to its AJHL semifinal game in their junior A league when they were destroyed by a semi-trailer at an intersection. Some social justice warrior ugly dyke decided to turn it into a white male privilege thing, which while it has some small amount of merit, it in no way justifies turning the death of 16 players/personnel into some soccial justice warrior campaign, so I shitted on her and twitter blocked me. What can you do.

You did the right thing. Bruh I'm killing it in stock market though so if you can find a way to get back on it'd benefit you.
Old 04-16-2018, 10:15 PM   #85
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
You did the right thing. Bruh I'm killing it in stock market though so if you can find a way to get back on it'd benefit you.
I'm bartending and Argentinian dime pieces far out of my league are dancing with me behind the bar because I have minimal salsa moves and they don't know I rent a room instead of owning a condo.

Here's what I will load during the summer although a few are questionable:

PJET
VGPR
COHO
RCHA
CLKA
MJTK
SNMN
INPX
AYTU
APRI
SMCE
ICBU
TONR
BCDI
OBMP
UATG
PSRU
LAHO
GBBT
VGPR

Free cruises for a guest come through with a dime piece, cocaine and a hotel room for me and I got you on the cruise
Old 04-16-2018, 10:21 PM   #86
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
I'm bartending and Argentinian dime pieces far out of my league are dancing with me behind the bar because I have minimal salsa moves and they don't know I rent a room instead of owning a condo.

Here's what I will load during the summer although a few are questionable:

PJET
VGPR
COHO
RCHA
CLKA
MJTK
SNMN
INPX
AYTU
APRI
SMCE
ICBU
TONR
BCDI
OBMP
UATG
PSRU
LAHO
GBBT
VGPR

Free cruises for a guest come through with a dime piece, cocaine and a hotel room for me and I got you on the cruise

MJTK maybe bc marijuana sector is set to explode.

AYTU I've already traded bc a very low float biotech. I'll consider getting in again.

The rest I'll look up but probably junk.
Old 04-16-2018, 10:22 PM   #87
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
MJTK maybe bc marijuana sector is set to explode.

AYTU I've already traded bc a very low float biotech. I'll consider getting in again.

The rest I'll look up but probably junk.
latent low OS/low float plays mixed in there. Catalysts are imminent just not next day due to earnings imminent like netflix this wk etc. at least 3-5 10 baggers in the bunch imo
Old 04-16-2018, 10:25 PM   #88
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

This summer great for OTC as BMIC has just been limited due to fraud, more runners, it's the summer to pick a bunch and let a few run
Old 04-17-2018, 12:57 AM   #89
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

uh oh close but chyeah the only one that really knows whats goin on from what i see and i'm def about to hit up NYCSPITZ when i head to south america

the chemical attack was fake as fuck we're just tryna murder assad and need a reason so we can get a new dude in there to approve that pipeline and put in a central bank

chyeah i dunno how to tag you bro but what do you think about russia & syrian officials blocking the OPCW from the chemical site? any relevance?

also i hear the white helmets might be the cats that staged this one
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 01:36 AM   #90
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
uh oh close but chyeah the only one that really knows whats goin on from what i see and i'm def about to hit up NYCSPITZ when i head to south america

the chemical attack was fake as fuck we're just tryna murder assad and need a reason so we can get a new dude in there to approve that pipeline and put in a central bank

chyeah i dunno how to tag you bro but what do you think about russia & syrian officials blocking the OPCW from the chemical site? any relevance?

also i hear the white helmets might be the cats that staged this one
Yeah bogota or medellin soon if I'm profitable on stocks this summer. Come through and I'll buy us some hookers we post pics and stunt on NCs
Old 04-17-2018, 04:29 AM   #91
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Yo let me tag along I gotta big ass dick n I been popping extenze like skittles
Old 04-17-2018, 09:06 AM   #92
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
geno i wasn't attacking your intelligence by reiterating your ignorance on all this

im ignorant to the majority of all this i just have some more information on the subject, so when something inherently incorrect is put out there i just figured i would put what little knowledge of the subject i have out to refute it
Cool. Im over it lmao. Tbh i wish i knew more about the shit than i do. But oh well
Old 04-17-2018, 12:35 PM   #93
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Cool. Im over it lmao. Tbh i wish i knew more about the shit than i do. But oh well
-____-

U are sitting in front of a magical box that can answer any question you could possibly muster in your little rodent mind...

Oh well!?!

FUCKING OH WELL!?!!!@((#!$
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 12:36 PM   #94
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Also no1 leaned at aero dubbing himself China ?

Lol I saw aeor today at new student orientation.....I was highly amused when I realized he was 5'1 in person lolol
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 01:35 PM   #95
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Nah, picked up on that one early. Funny shit.
@Aero a clown for that one.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 07:43 PM   #96
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...exit-isis/amp/
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 03:08 AM   #97
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
Lol that bih prediction success rate rivals chyeas

Tags
amens so smart bros!, front line killer - amens wife, geno knows about dick