Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > NBL Season 11: The Legends Edition > NBL Season 11: The Office
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2018, 09:53 AM   #81
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

@Clout - still feel the same about Deontey Wilder? His performance last against Luis Ortiz was terrible dude. No technique what so ever. He ran after every SINGLE punch he through... And I mean he threw 1 punch and danced...

IDK man... Ortiz counter striking was decent only because Wilders lack of defense.
Old 03-04-2018, 03:22 PM   #82
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
@Clout - still feel the same about Deontey Wilder? His performance last against Luis Ortiz was terrible dude. No technique what so ever. He ran after every SINGLE punch he through... And I mean he threw 1 punch and danced...

IDK man... Ortiz counter striking was decent only because Wilders lack of defense.
Definitely still feel the sane. His flaws make him one to watch. He fought one of the greatest technically sound south paws ever to dawn gloves. He took one helluva left hand and combination from ortiz. For a 214 lb man to weather the shots from a renowned power puncher with 23 lbs on him. Deontay still didn't go down...thats some freak resistance.

Was massive my man. That right hand is divine no one from any era can eat that right hand. For him to be so scrawny and hit so hard is fascinating. He is my size and build - lanky and long. I hit the bag the other day in practice and man I just don't see how he can hit so hard.

I just can't fathom how much torque he has in that right hand. How he can generate such power. I'm his size and I just am shocked at how he crushes ppl.

Joshua is the better boxer skill wise I dare someone challenge me on that! But josh's is very chinny for a heavy weight. So it's joshua pedigree as a boxer and his chinny suspect punch resistance vs wilder lack of fundamentals in boxing/amazing athleticism and god like punching power.

I can't wait I'll be in England if it happens there or in Vegas I will not miss that fight. I want to size wilder up to see whose scrawnier haha me or him.

Dre idk who wins... joshua has the better boxing ability but he is quite chinny and I know u like to argue but wilder power is a gift and so damn aweing cus he is tiny for his frame.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:19 PM   #83
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

battles be up in the am.
Old 03-05-2018, 01:00 PM   #84
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

setttin up battles in the next hr & mag will be up tonight.
Old 03-05-2018, 01:05 PM   #85
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clout View Post
Definitely still feel the sane. His flaws make him one to watch. He fought one of the greatest technically sound south paws ever to dawn gloves. He took one helluva left hand and combination from ortiz. For a 214 lb man to weather the shots from a renowned power puncher with 23 lbs on him. Deontay still didn't go down...thats some freak resistance.

Was massive my man. That right hand is divine no one from any era can eat that right hand. For him to be so scrawny and hit so hard is fascinating. He is my size and build - lanky and long. I hit the bag the other day in practice and man I just don't see how he can hit so hard.

I just can't fathom how much torque he has in that right hand. How he can generate such power. I'm his size and I just am shocked at how he crushes ppl.

Joshua is the better boxer skill wise I dare someone challenge me on that! But josh's is very chinny for a heavy weight. So it's joshua pedigree as a boxer and his chinny suspect punch resistance vs wilder lack of fundamentals in boxing/amazing athleticism and god like punching power.

I can't wait I'll be in England if it happens there or in Vegas I will not miss that fight. I want to size wilder up to see whose scrawnier haha me or him.

Dre idk who wins... joshua has the better boxing ability but he is quite chinny and I know u like to argue but wilder power is a gift and so damn aweing cus he is tiny for his frame.
While I agree - only way I see Wilder winning is if he KO's AJ. That is the ONLY way, I see him winning.

Highly possible, and I agree with you - AJ can easily be KO'd - should he over shoot his over hand jabs or expose himself during a body combo where DW is fainting to left (As he always does) to lead him in to the right hand.

I'd like to think AJ is a more polished/experienced fighter and will watch every DW fight to ensure that doesn't happen, tho. We will have to wait and see.

But I got Wilder with a KO - or else AJ wins if it goes the distance.
Old 03-05-2018, 05:16 PM   #86
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
While I agree - only way I see Wilder winning is if he KO's AJ. That is the ONLY way, I see him winning.

Highly possible, and I agree with you - AJ can easily be KO'd - should he over shoot his over hand jabs or expose himself during a body combo where DW is fainting to left (As he always does) to lead him in to the right hand.

I'd like to think AJ is a more polished/experienced fighter and will watch every DW fight to ensure that doesn't happen, tho. We will have to wait and see.

But I got Wilder with a KO - or else AJ wins if it goes the distance.
100% on the money again you are, sir. Only thing i say is AJ loses if it goes the distances. He Is more dangerous than wilder in the first 1- 5 rounds easialy. B/c he isn't fatigue from his tensed muscle mass. His hands drop really low from his normal highguard-peak-aboo style in the early going. just watch his Takam, Dilian White, and klitchko fight. His hands aren't as tight he leaves and opening between his forearms he usually wouldn't in the first 1-5 rounds.

His gloves arent touching his cheekbones/bottom of eye sockets. Theyre literally almost on his collar bone/clavicle. He really really almost needs a gurney or stretcher he is so winded. ONe thing we can agree on is deontay carries his power all the way through the fight. He proves this a multitude of times.

Especially that ortiz fight omg was that an uppercut and a straight right to the temple. Where as joshua Can't b/c his power is more reliant on his physical strength than speed/torgue of kinetic motion.

So the later the fight drags on the more tired and sloppy joshua becomes. We both know deontary is always sloppy haha dont matter what round! He keeps a "low guard" stance at all times. Joshua ends up in a low guard due to his muscle fatiguing him.

Its truly a 50/50 fight i can post a wall of text on multiple ways joshua defeats him and how deontay beats him. They need to just meet up & get it cracking!
Old 03-05-2018, 06:48 PM   #87
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

Old 03-05-2018, 08:15 PM   #88
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

my bad yah'll here to set battles up, had to work late.
Old 03-05-2018, 08:26 PM   #89
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

you good homie

lets get it crackin
Old 03-05-2018, 09:35 PM   #90
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

@Allen Knight - no contender match for @Barcotic.. let's send him in to another mental breakdown.
Old 03-05-2018, 09:36 PM   #91
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

u really do have a gaping vagina
fr
Old 03-05-2018, 09:49 PM   #92
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Lollll
Old 03-06-2018, 06:18 AM   #93
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

@Schadenfreude my bad man on ns i didnt finish my verse and didnt expect to stay at my girls house till sunday lol
Old 03-06-2018, 08:29 AM   #94
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Bare with me, setting up matches now for @Allen Knight

Trying to figure shit out as far as who's faced off with who and mostly going with record matching.

So bare with me, ladies.
Old 03-06-2018, 08:40 AM   #95
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Battle Record: 42-22

Champed
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Schadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
@Schadenfreude my bad man on ns i didnt finish my verse and didnt expect to stay at my girls house till sunday lol
Never ever apologize for Pussy Over Text.. EVER!

Tags
des mad af, gloss geller, matt glossman, rick gloss, sad face, thought nika quit, zz gloss